2005-2010 [ANT10]

Poster?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 04:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Poster?

I ordered my Scion tC like 3 or so weeks ago, cant wait for it! (Should be at most 6 weeks so im half done). So anyways i just received a mail from scion in california, (im in ny) and when i opened the mail, which was in a 11x5 envelope, there was a fold out poster of a white scion tc, and the specs on the bottom. I was just kinda like huh? wha? Cuz i ordered a white scion tc, so did they send it to me cuz of that? i mean i think thats pretty cool if so, cuz its like, the little things count lol. Just Curious if ppl got these too, like flints got flint poster or soemthing like that. nice effort there scion, now if u could only send me a complimentary supercharger...hahaha...all joking aside thatd be freakin awesome. :D
Old 10-13-2005, 04:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

awwww... I want one in NBM. I didn't order one though, I just reserved my car. It was already on the way to the dealer when i came in so I just put a $500 deposit on it. Picked it up 2 days later woot!
Lost Spoilers
Old 10-13-2005, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

I ordered mine.

I didn't get a NBM poster...

thats pretty cool. sit back and enjoy the the fact that Scion thinks your extra special. hehe!
Old 10-13-2005, 05:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im thinkin there tryin to make me feel better about waiting for an order so they give me a poster. I know they have good intentions, but this whole time ive been trying not to think too much about it lol cuz ill keep daydreaming all day. then they gotta remind me with a big poster of it. But yea, i wouldnt mind bein in ur shoes and drivin away two days later, but everything happens for a reason - ill LOVE it when it finally comes good things come to those who wati lol