2005-2010 [ANT10]

pull over storys

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 04:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default pull over storys

So i got pulled over today for driving safe and dodging pot holes the cop thought i was drunk i got pulled over on my block 3 houses away from my house almost made it home safe ahah.
Post your pullover storys.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Had 7 cops on my car during an state inspection sticker check point.

I was innocent they were bored.

I win.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Driving suspiciously... I want speeding and I was using signals,also he said I looked to young to be in this nice of a car,I said I dunno about that you're the one in a Hemi charger police car
Old 10-07-2009, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pulled over because my license plate was in the corner of my window instead of in the center, pulled over cuz cop thought i was drunk and i was dodging a racoon, pulled over in my old civic cuz he said my turn signal in the back is supposed to blink amber not red??? Thats it... for now
Old 10-07-2009, 05:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Been pulled over 5-6 times. Funniest one was getting pulled over in my old car and getting yelled at. Then he told me that I had one of the cleanest cars he had ever seen.

Was in my friends car and he got pulled over for no 3rd brake light. They searched us and our other friend had a steak knife for some reason. The cops asked him why he had it and he said he just got down eat dinner and his mom was a crappy cook so he needed a bigarse knife to cut through the pork chops. The cop just laughed and let us go.

Last edited by DJ08tC; 10-07-2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DJ08tC
Been pulled over 5-6 times. Funniest one was getting pulled over in my old car and getting yelled at. Then he told me that I had one of the cleanest cars he had ever seen.

Was in my friends car and he got pulled over for no 3rd brake light. They searched us and our other friend had a steak knife for some reason. The cops asked him why he had it and he said he just got down eat dinner and his mom was a crappy cook so he needed a bigass knife to cut through the pork chops. The cop just laughed and let us go.
he was prob going to stab you.. your lucky
Old 10-07-2009, 05:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^Lol, we never understood why he would carry it, we dont live in a bad area.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Just a couple, ridiculously stupid occasions for me. I got out of every single one except #4 believe it or not.

1. "rolling" a stop sign
2. failure to obey right of way at a stop sign
3. cutting off another car
4. 29 in a 25 at 2AM
5. Failing to use a turn signal when switching lanes on an interstate
6. I got a written violation for driving unsafely because my car rolled a few times... after a semi truck merged into my lane and hit me - that was BS
7. 67 in a 45
8. "not paying attention" to an officer directing traffic
9. Padiddle
10. Tinted windows
Old 10-07-2009, 06:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

While trying to give a turn signal, I accidentally flashed my high beams at the patrol car in front of me.
I was pulled over because apparently my headlights were too yellow (I had yellow bulbs).

When I was pulling out my papers, the officer noticed Dr. Dre's 2001 album disc sitting in my seat.
The disc features a large picture of a marijuana leaf.
With a stern look on his face, he asked me, "Do you smoke marijuana???"

Fortunately I got off with a warning.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got pulled over for leaving a driveway and turning the wrong down a one way and turning onto a main street(it was about 10 feet) I never noticed the one way sign because everyone would do the same thing.
He sees me pull out the wrong way and swerves into my lane coming towards me head on and stops so im like wtf what did i do. He pulls up next to me blah blah. we pull into a side street and he makes me get out of the car and walk over to his car. He was sitting in his car looking up my license and stuff. I was so nervous i accidently banged my head on his window. He told me happy birthday and let me go, my birthday was coming up in 6 months.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Scikotics
SL Member

got pulled over when i let my bov went off to impress some ladies and a cop pulled up right when it went off and pulled me over, the first thing that came out of his mouth was "what the hell was that". long story short he said if he heard it again he was gonna give me a noise violation.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by goodguy889
got pulled over when i let my bov went off to impress some ladies and a cop pulled up right when it went off and pulled me over, the first thing that came out of his mouth was "what the hell was that". long story short he said if he heard it again he was gonna give me a noise violation.
lol BOV noise violation. omg police need more things to keep them occupied....
Old 10-07-2009, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i got pulled over for having blue plate lights...the funny thing is i been through inspection check points and everything else...one night was crusing and a cop plled me over and say you have unauthorized parts on your car 5 mins later he said giving you a ticket for your blue plate lights as well as your blue head lights....dont these cops have anything better to do..there could be people speeding.....robberies and there worried on how much car looks....common now...i guess they didnt want to do anything hard and need to get two more tickets in and decdied i was and easy target to bust my u know what....but at the end i shows them proof i changed it they dismiss the ticket but a few days later i put the blue lights back in the hell with the plate lights...
Old 10-07-2009, 12:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea but theres not crime all the time they need things to do in between lol.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Hix
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I used to get pulled over at 2am every night by the same few cops when driving home from school. Went on for about a year.

I got pulled over going 95 in a 20 mph school zone with construction, by a school cop... Called her officer rent a _____ and drove off. Ticket went to court and the fine was 1700 bucks. Did comunity service at the state park for 6 months, and loved it.

got a ticket on i-10 for going 67 in a 65 and avoided a large piece of trash that fell off the truck in front of me. Two tickets for nothing right after I put my body kit on. Got all but the speeding dismissed even after missing my court date by 4 months.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Hix
I used to get pulled over at 2am every night by the same few cops when driving home from school. Went on for about a year.

I got pulled over going 95 in a 20 mph school zone with construction, by a school cop... Called her officer rent a _____ and drove off. Ticket went to court and the fine was 1700 bucks. Did comunity service at the state park for 6 months, and loved it.

got a ticket on i-10 for going 67 in a 65 and avoided a large piece of trash that fell off the truck in front of me. Two tickets for nothing right after I put my body kit on. Got all but the speeding dismissed even after missing my court date by 4 months.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i remember one epic weekend of mine .. i got pulled over 3 times the same weekend .

1. not stopping at a red light while making a right turn & speeding . no ticket . he just told me to slow down & take it easy .

2. peeling out & fishtailing in front of the cop .. i didn't see him . he & his buddy gave me & my cousin quite the lecture there .. i just told him my car was new & i was testing it out . no ticket .

3. rolling a stop sign . no ticket . the cop just asked me where i was going & i said home lol .

but my most epic pulled over story .. i was racing a mazda 3 .. we were at a red light & we were going to go at it . light turns green and all you hear is BWAHHHHH BWAHHHH BWAHHHH .. and i see a car keeping up behind me so i'm like ____ , someone else joins the race . until i see the flashing lights . i pull over to a gas station and he goes .......................................

" YOU MUST HAVE YOUR HEAD UP YOU ____ING ___ YOU ********** .. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ____ BLAH BLAH BLAH ____ . YOU'RE LUCKY I AM OFF DUTY . I'M TIRED AND I WANT TO GO HOME . BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ____ BLAH " .

lol . and he just drove off into the sunset .
Old 10-07-2009, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

pulled over in my old truck- cop gave me the excuse that my registration sticker was expired. yep he felt like a dumb ___ when i got out and showed him it wasn't and that i just put it on that morning.

after got my tc i was pulled over for 'side window tint' cop felt like an idiot cuz they arent tinted, checked my car for stuff and found a new bottle of liquor i had just bought. then checked the bottle all over to try and see if it had ever been open. then told me car looked too nice for someone like me to own (he felt like an ___ when i told him what i did for a living) and then gave me a written warning for my exhaust to help reach his quota (its bad when they admit that lol)
Old 10-07-2009, 11:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Man and people complain about the cops around here... Gah theyre actually really nice - I got pulled over by an edmond officer about a week ago - supposed to be the worst cops around - he was really nice and just reminded me my tag was 3 months past due lol - he let me off with a warning - i took care of it friday when i got paid lol. Ive been pulled over twice before that for speeding - couple little tickets like 9 over - both times i was doing 15 ish over but they wrote it down to under 10 over so it would be a 0 point violation Never have been harrased about anything on my car by cops out here to be honest.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cops are cops.....they pull you over so they can get there tickets in so the state can get there money.....someone has to get pulled over....almost like a game your desprite to catch someone doing something wrong to meet your tickets at the end of the months(26 or so) and when you cant then they see a little scion or honda car minding there own busniess with a fart can and blue lights lets go get them there our olny chance to get paid.......

Quick Reply: pull over storys