Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Random Acts of Vandalism to Your tC (just venting)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 05:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Random Acts of Vandalism to Your tC (just venting)

I just cleaned my car. It was parked outboard in a driveway, nearest a sidewalk. I went to run errands in another car for a while. When I came back, I noticed that someone spit several "loogies" on the rear hatch of my car.

I have concluded that these "magic loogies" originated from one of the many high school punks that happen down my street after a nearby school dismisses. I was happy that the mishap could be fixed by wiping the mess away, but I realize that it could've very easily been a key scratch or something much worse.

Now, I am sure that many of the wonderful people living the Scion life have experienced vandalism in some way, shape, or form. I know that people often post their frustrations here. I was just curious what has been done to your vehcles out there.

Why can 't other people leave other peoples' shiznit alone? I would love to catch someone violating what I consider to be my investment. :twisted:
Old 12-04-2004, 11:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Happens all the time. Not just to the tC but many cars. I even heard a story where a car full of NUNS passed a Hummer and all of the nuns gave the Hummer driver the bird.......

For the tC, people are just jealous of a new, nice looking car. I think people think you are "rubbing it in" that you have a new car and they don't. Doesn't make sense but that is the mentality of some folks these days.....

Kevin
Old 12-04-2004, 01:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

A Russian friend of mine pointed out the "culture of entitlement" we live in -- these _______s see seomething nice, they want it, and they're jealous that someone else has it and they don't. It doesn't matter to them that they did nothing to EARN it...
Old 12-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Banned
SL Member

No One should ever do anything to anyones car or home....who ever does is a coward!
Karma will get them!
Old 12-04-2004, 06:43 PM
5 Year Member

that sucks, but I agree karma will get them
Old 12-04-2004, 07:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah haven't you guys heard about the kid spitting loogies out of his friend's car? He had half his body out of the car window when he went to spit at someone's tC and he got his head ripped off by a stop sign.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^ damn, that must have been a horrible sight! he shuoldn't of done that
Old 12-04-2004, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member

it happens all the time to different cars. it all depends on the situation though. if its happening to a "stock" looking car, then chances are someone just dosent like you. now if its happening to a modified car.. well then i guess you can say thats different. either someone dosent like you, or some is just jealous, or someone just hates how the cars been modified.... it all depends. all i know is theres haters everywhere. it sucks but what are you gonna do you know? people are so disrespectful these days.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah i get alot of acts of vandalism on my car, first day i parked it at my school, someone drew a huge ***** on my hood, it scratched the paint cauase my car was dusty, yesterday i came out to teh parking lot there were 5 maxi pads on it, this one hot chick told me she did it and she thought it was this biotch she hated and she sorry, but i was wondering is there sticky stuff on unused maxi pads? cause i used like half a bottle of windex to get it off, it was like 5 peeled off stickers.. any girls in here can help me with this? lol
Old 12-04-2004, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sportmaned
is there sticky stuff on unused maxi pads?
lol lucky they didnt throw used condoms on it at least... ugh. sticky.... unused... these dont go together for maxi's from what I would imagine....
Old 12-05-2004, 12:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cybergypsy
No One should ever do anything to anyones car or home....who ever does is a coward!
Karma will get them!
i agree.......some _______ egged my car like two weeks ago
Old 12-05-2004, 01:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sportmaned
yeah i get alot of acts of vandalism on my car, first day i parked it at my school, someone drew a huge ***** on my hood, it scratched the paint cauase my car was dusty, yesterday i came out to teh parking lot there were 5 maxi pads on it, this one hot chick told me she did it and she thought it was this biotch she hated and she sorry, but i was wondering is there sticky stuff on unused maxi pads? cause i used like half a bottle of windex to get it off, it was like 5 peeled off stickers.. any girls in here can help me with this? lol
um.. i'm not a girl but you should try some goo-be-gone... you can get it at hardware stores like home depot... sorry if someone already posted
Old 12-05-2004, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Someone did a hit and run on my car in the mall parking lot, i come out and see it. Damage was isolated to the Right front fender, $611 to fix, but I had my friend whos a manager at a repair shop do it for 250.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

well my first act of vandalisnm was a dent on my driver door. Week later i get to my car to see this

what you dont see is the whole side. its fender to fender. 1000 to get it fixed.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:40 AM
5 Year Member

damn that sucks rolstc, jealousy is an evil thing
Old 12-05-2004, 07:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

kinda funny, i read this thread this morning and thought it would never happen to me.. i just wnet outside to go to walmart and saw leaves SMUDGED all over my car, there are stains and some scratches... i'm so mad right now i plan on staring out my window for the next 10 hours waiting for that mother fu**er to do it again. im not sure what im gonan do if i see him, but that fuqqer is gonan die.