2005-2010 [ANT10]

RANT: I HATE MY tC.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 05:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bBlover
Umm just to point something out, the way u posted it seems like you have a little anger management problem. Don't flame me for saying it I'm just pointing it out and maybe that's why your tC is getting messed with. But those kids need to get shot and beaten for messin with your shizzle!!
i am VERY angry. but i dont abuse people. or even yell at people most of the time. im just get upset and swear and get ____ed off. ive never done anything to anyone that would be cause for ANY retaliation.

i took it into the dealer today. and they were not quite excited to hear that it had burned that much in only 1000 miles. they topped it off. and im going to check it often. and take it back in in 500 miles. to see if its just some freak thing. or if i get a new engine...
Old 06-08-2006, 07:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nakioki
oh my.. if i find those kids.. id shoot them with real bullets

I would torture the little demons first, more satisfaction that way. Haha...

I would be ____ED if that happened to me. Which is why I am kicking out my "sister's car" out of the garage and putting the tC in it. LOL
Old 06-08-2006, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by azurTC
I'm feeling your pain. My car is only three months old and it will be in the body shop shortly. Someone at the mall opened their door and bashed my car. When I had neighborhood kids messing with our Xb, I shot them with a Tippman A5 Paintball gun. Then I called the cops. The kids were really easy to spot as I hit both of them about 10-15 times and let them run off. I can't detain them, but the hoodas did. Beleive it or not, the parents handed me the deductable on the spot, and were whipping those kids on the way in the house. The cops and I couldn't stop laughing. It was great.

Funny, but you could have gotten an assault charge from the parents. Hitting someone in the eye with a PB gun would SUCK. I have PB guns myself, a Tippman 98 Custom and some other gun and I would go in the backyard and there's these bushes and cars would drive by and I would hit them. Sadly, they found where I lived and got me busted, no cops or anything.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Man, you are so cool for shooting at cars with your paintball gun and bragging about it online!

Hope karma isn't done with you yet.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PunkInDrublic
Man, you are so cool for shooting at cars with your paintball gun and bragging about it online!

Hope karma isn't done with you yet.
I wasn't bragging about it...
Old 06-08-2006, 07:19 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 20tCDude05
I'm feeling your pain. My car is only three months old and it will be in the body shop shortly. Someone at the mall opened their door and bashed my car. When I had neighborhood kids messing with our Xb, I shot them with a Tippman A5 Paintball gun. Then I called the cops. The kids were really easy to spot as I hit both of them about 10-15 times and let them run off. I can't detain them, but the hoodas did. Beleive it or not, the parents handed me the deductable on the spot, and were whipping those kids on the way in the house. The cops and I couldn't stop laughing. It was great.

Funny, but you could have gotten an assault charge from the parents. Hitting someone in the eye with a PB gun would SUCK. I have PB guns myself, a Tippman 98 Custom and some other gun and I would go in the backyard and there's these bushes and cars would drive by and I would hit them. Sadly, they found where I lived and got me busted, no cops or anything.
I wasn't trying to maul them. All hits were atleast mid chest and down. The parents were really cool about it though especially after I showed them the car.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 20tCDude05

I wasn't trying to maul them. All hits were atleast mid chest and down. The parents were really cool about it though especially after I showed them the car.
Haha, seems like you got a good aim. I know if you have a slight bump in your barrell, it can make the PB go to the left, right, or whatever, messing your aim up. But, yea. Nice story.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I know how you feel man.

My car was just shot with a pellet gun as well.

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...416&highlight=

it sucks. Atleast I know those _______s will get it eventually.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If it was from a distance then those kids wouldnt have felt much more than a stining sensation. Up close you will get welts.

I have a stupid story for you guys though. Some guys broke into both my dads Yukon, and my Celica and stole the systems out of both. On my Celica they broke the rear hatch window and removed the system that way. When they cops came to make the report, I had went over and showed them that I had even forgotten to lock my doors that night. They broke the window for nothing...LoL The cops had informed me that in the prior night along with the two cars from my house they got 5 others.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06SuperWhite_SoCal_tC
If it was from a distance then those kids wouldnt have felt much more than a stining sensation. Up close you will get welts.

I have a stupid story for you guys though. Some guys broke into both my dads Yukon, and my Celica and stole the systems out of both. On my Celica they broke the rear hatch window and removed the system that way. When they cops came to make the report, I had went over and showed them that I had even forgotten to lock my doors that night. They broke the window for nothing...LoL The cops had informed me that in the prior night along with the two cars from my house they got 5 others.
Ehh, that was a waste of glass but I bet it was sure fun to see it all shatter.
Just messing, geez, where do you live, Compton??
Old 06-09-2006, 04:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ My mom grew up in Compton, but no. I live in Fontana, about 4 miles away from California Speedway. I also live in North Fontana, its the nicer part of the city. I don't venture much into the southern parts of the City, it gets ghetto in some areas.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:12 PM

I know how you feel man. I had a lot of bad luck with my civic and now it seems to be rubbing off on my tc.

In my civic I had a hit and run, 2 accedents, and it was broken into 3 times...it was also shot at by some punks with bb guns...however I did catch them and I pressed charges ...so it ended up alright, it was just a pain

So I finally decide to get rid of the civic, and last week I got an 06 TC.....I absolutly love the car, but 6 days later and 282 miles someone decides to not pay attention and back into my car. They caused $1200 worth of damage to the front end....now they left there insurance info so it all worked out, but its just anoying. And now I have to be without my car for almost a week errrr
Old 06-11-2006, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ohman, that totally bites. I also got my tC shot at with a BB gun...damn kids. I was just at my cousin's house to pick him up. Seriously, only in there for 15 minutes and I come out and see that some dumb kids were using MY car as COVER. There's this white hole now in my driver side door....and it's so obvious on my BSP...T.T
Old 06-11-2006, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mew_ricle
Ohman, that totally bites. I also got my tC shot at with a BB gun...damn kids. I was just at my cousin's house to pick him up. Seriously, only in there for 15 minutes and I come out and see that some dumb kids were using MY car as COVER. There's this white hole now in my driver side door....and it's so obvious on my BSP...T.T
That would so ____ me off. Doubtly, we have kids like that around here, but just in case, I'll have my car in the garage...
Old 06-12-2006, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea, completely ruined my day. It's not a clean scratch either...like a little crater.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mew_ricle
Yea, completely ruined my day. It's not a clean scratch either...like a little crater.
Yea, I can only imagine how you feel.