2005-2010 [ANT10]

Road Rage TC!!! PART 1-PArt 2/Final Updated

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 05:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Road Rage TC!!! PART 1-PArt 2/Final Updated

Well, today for an hour down Lovely I-70 i saw a white tc and a Ford F-150. Well it all started when the tc merged and the truck cut him off and he swerved off the road for a bit. He pulled behind the truck and tailgated HIS BUT LIKE NO OTHER!!!!! So close you could probably only see the tc antenna in the review mirror. Even though he could of freely pass in the left lane. Then the truck WENT SPEEDING. Me being me, i followed.............
and followed......... Now at 9000 feet, tc's don't do to good accelerating when racing a truck. But we win when it comes down to speed. The other tc kept if front of me but i'm sure he knew i was following the both of them. We caught up to the truck at the summit at 11,000 or so feet. Again the white tc began tailgating again. It made me laugh.

This time, the truck had a trick up it's sleeeeveeee............... and unexpectedly the truck swerved and...........
To be continued.....

This is a true story by the way...

Part 2..............

To put further end to the story, the guy swerved and went into the shoulder to try to get behind the tc or veer the tc off the road or something, i really don't know. I was about 6 cars back and all i saw was dust and then smoke.

The truck ran into a concrete barrier. Both me and the tc pulled over to check if the person was all right. The airbags went off in the truck and the guy was unconscious. The guy in the tc called 911. As we waited for police the other tc driver took off. The guy woke up as the cops were arriving. He didn't know what happened. Him seeing my tc he immediately thought the other tc that was tailgating him that i was his buddy. He almost came after me with his fist closed when the cops finally came over. The cops took 5 statements and including mine. They eventually arrested the guy. He had 3 guns in his car, had a warrant for his arrest for assault.

See my moral of this post was that basically don't do any road rage. You never know what could be in a guys car and how crazy this one person could be. I could of gotten seriously injured and the other tc driver could of also been seriously injured.

You got to respect the people of the road. When i drive, i don't tailgate simply because I HATE being tailgated and i'm sure they hate it to. I respect my car and i respect everyone else. We are all weapons.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:09 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what

the

____inghell

are you talking about?

you really are 16 aren't you?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok, what hell is your problem?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Duh...Duh......Duh....DUMB!
Old 09-06-2007, 06:21 AM
SL Member

Ok, what hell is your problem?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:25 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

drivers like you are my problem.

tailgating people. racing people because they cut you off.

skew that ____.

it's pointless and you are endangering other people

add to that, the fact that you were doing it not out of your own damn rage, but rahter because you saw ANOTHER tc get cut off.

what the feez is that?

btw. faces like alcohol are best used in moderation.

i don't understand what part 2 will be..???!?!

" so i met this truck on the freeway right!! and he cut off this old lady and she freal had this mean look on her face and i figured OH EF THAT. IM TAKING THIS INTO MY OWN HANDS" and i chased the guy down oh mannn i hit hte summit and you know cuz tc's acceleration isn't that good btut he speed is sicknesssss but i was at 9999999feet cuz i can for sure judge a distance by feet while racing against a truck that i just stated was going pretty fast considering that i can't keep up. and hten he had a trick up his sleeve!!!! he transformed into optimus prime and asked me if i wanted a coke or sprite OMFGGGG "
Old 09-06-2007, 06:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
drivers like you are my problem.

tailgating people. racing people because they cut you off.

skew that poop.

it's pointless and you are endangering other people

add to that, the fact that you were doing it not out of your own damn rage, but rahter because you saw ANOTHER tc get cut off.

what the feez is that?

btw. faces like alcohol are best used in moderation.

i don't understand what part 2 will be..???!?!

" so i met this truck on the freeway right!! and he cut off this old lady and she freal had this mean look on her face and i figured OH EF THAT. IM TAKING THIS INTO MY OWN HANDS" and i chased the guy down oh mannn i hit hte summit and you know cuz tc's acceleration isn't that good btut he speed is sicknesssss but i was at 9999999feet cuz i can for sure judge a distance by feet while racing against a truck that i just stated was going pretty fast considering that i can't keep up. and hten he had a trick up his sleeve!!!! he transformed into optimus prime and asked me if i wanted a coke or sprite OMFGGGG "
uhhh i think u should try reading the first post 1 more time... he was talking about another tc, he was just following them. 1love ppl!!! 1love!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 06:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol.

well i had a different incident with another TCer. So, i am stopped at the train tracks waiting for it to go by and another TC pulls to the right of me (no lane) so i thought he was going to turn right. Whatever. Bars go up and i drive and he cuts me off. I was like WTF!!. So then i went to the right and he pulled to the right to almost making me hit the curb. The light is about 300 feet away so i stopped to the driver side of the car and said WTF are you doing??? you can't wait a couple of seconds but you cut me off?

He then gets out his car and gets to my window and says,"you talking crap? get the ffff out of the car? and yada yada and i sit there and i was like... dude are you freaking serious??? This guys was probably in his late 30's early 40's. So the light turned green and he got back in his car and left. I was so ____ed at this dude for being a jerk. i got his plates so i can find him

CLIFFS: Got cut off for no reason at train track stop. Swerved into me. Got out of car and yelled at me.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey jerk, calm down, he's just telling a story which he witnessed and needlessly but curiously followed to see what would happen next.. No need to be judgmental of him just because of his age.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:47 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

he followed nonetheless

am i correct? that means he had to have been driving pretty fast and tailgating to keep up
Old 09-06-2007, 06:51 AM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

how come you just can't post the whole story? you trying to make it sound better by exaggerating it a little or something?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:55 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FNslow
Hey jerk, calm down, he's just telling a story which he witnessed and needlessly but curiously followed to see what would happen next.. No need to be judgmental of him just because of his age.
he did something that could kill somebody and i'm supposed to act nice about it?

nah.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

moron author please lock
Old 09-06-2007, 07:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dang it i wanted to hear what was next!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:12 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ part deux man!
Originally Posted by aen

Old 09-06-2007, 07:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
^^ part deux man!
Originally Posted by aen

How about you stop ____ing.. posting. Your so rude to people and you need to stop thinking you have the bigger *****? Do you like being a jerk right now????

No i did not tail gate anyone. And yes, i kept up, only going between 5 to 10 over the speed limit, nothing supper like 20mph.

To put further end to the story, the guy swerved and went into the shoulder to try to get behind the tc or veer the tc off the road or something, i really don't know. I was about 6 cars back and all i saw was dust and then smoke.

The truck ran into a concrete barrier. Both me and the tc pulled over to check if the person was all right. The airbags went off in the truck and the guy was unconscious. The guy in the tc called 911. As we waited for police the other tc driver took off. The guy woke up as the cops were arriving. He didn't know what happened. Him seeing my tc he immediately thought the other tc that was tailgating him that i was his buddy. He almost came after me with his fist closed when the cops finally came over. The cops took 5 statements and including mine. They eventually arrested the guy. He had 3 guns in his car, had a warrant for his arrest for assault.

See my moral of this post was that basically don't do any road rage. You never know what could be in a guys car and how crazy this one person could be. I could of gotten seriously injured and the other tc driver could of also been seriously injured.

You got to respect the people of the road. When i drive, i don't tailgate simply because I HATE being tailgated and i'm sure they hate it to. I respect my car and i respect everyone else. We are all weapons.

As for aen, stay off this topic...

We don't need your inaccurate opinions and advice.....
Old 09-06-2007, 08:28 AM
5 Year Member

so who got arrested? the truck driver or the tc driver? and props for pulling over after you saw him wreck. most people are p*ssies and keep driving.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The truck driver. He had 3 guns and had a warrant. Don't know what happen to the other tc driver. Cop told me that they will look for him and if he gets pulled over, they could issue him a wreckless driving ticket but it's unlikely that they'll find him.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:12 AM
5 Year Member

and even if they did, they really won't be able to prove he did anything wrong well after the fact.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Grow Up!!!!

doodoo head

Quick Reply: Road Rage TC!!! PART 1-PArt 2/Final Updated