Sat Night Races 3/26 Hosted!!!!!!! Rsx-S vs tC *Real Race*

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 09:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by Souljah347
i'm not trying to take away from your win, but i'm assumeing the SI didn't know how to drive. my friend has a SI an intake, dc sports race header (made for the rsx type-s) and exhaust, and he beats me and i'm stock.
I don't know about that. My friends got a SI with i/e and spanked the hell outta him the other day. He's been racin for quite a while and still beat him in my stock tc by about 1.5 car lengths
Old 04-01-2005, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Unique Scionikz
SL Member

pretty cool minus the ___ music in the background. if you had some death/trash metal goin in the background it woulda been a hell of a lot more interesting.
Old 04-02-2005, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Souljah347
i'm not trying to take away from your win, but i'm assumeing the SI didn't know how to drive. my friend has a SI an intake, dc sports race header (made for the rsx type-s) and exhaust, and he beats me and i'm stock.
maybe you're the one who doesn't know how to drive. I raced an SI with intake & exhaust when I was stock and put about 2 car lengths on him.
Old 04-02-2005, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^^^^yea that!!!, but the rsx s modded can pull on us around 75 80, my friend had a crzy distance on me way before 100, and i was gettin perfect shifts each time, but yea 1,2,and most of 3rd we were neck and neck, but then he was gone, all hes got done is intake and exhaust, but we shall see after i do some mods, ill get a vid goin of me rippin his ___, then of me rankin on his coffee table of a winglol

oh and souljah...seriously i HOPE ur drive auto!!!!!
Old 04-03-2005, 06:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice vid. but doesn't quite add up. the type S is 1 second faster going 0-60mph than the tc. the type S reaches 60mph at the end of 2nd gear so it shoulda had the lead from the go. maybe the S driver just wasn't at his best that day. none-the-less good kill on the Si.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow, the TC has officailly become the next civic. Way to go, rice away... Tards...
Old 04-03-2005, 08:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i would like to know how you think that the tc is the next civic it's better in every aspect and their is not 9 millon companies that make the same part for the car
Old 04-03-2005, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Give it time.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

That is kinda true, when u honked the third one it was like half a second after the 2nd honk, and u took off after that quick honk.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZodtC
That is kinda true, when u honked the third one it was like half a second after the 2nd honk, and u took off after that quick honk.
omfg I let him get the jump................do you people not watch the vid?

Originally Posted by squareone
Wow, the TC has officailly become the next civic. Way to go, rice away... Tards...
It's people like you that I would just love to run over with my car.............ur the freakin tard......so people want to race their tC whats the big deal......Im sorry you just want to rice out your car for looks

Originally Posted by rsx_freak79
nice vid. but doesn't quite add up. the type S is 1 second faster going 0-60mph than the tc. the type S reaches 60mph at the end of 2nd gear so it shoulda had the lead from the go. maybe the S driver just wasn't at his best that day. none-the-less good kill on the Si.
Yea we raced 3 times same thing everytime..................I've raced mutilple Type-S's and its all the same result. I get them to the middle of third and then bam they pull like a raped ape.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh, little teenagers crack me up. You think you've got a fast little racer there... Let me tell you something. Fist of all, you seem to see nothing wrong with "racing" on public roads. For that you are the tard. You're willing to put innocent people's lives at risk. Secondly, your car is slow as hell. At least I Know my xB is slow. My friend owns a shop that produces drift cars that run the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds, no exaggeration. Ive had one, and have since moved on. We had the "real" races, and they were at the track. Keep those exhaust pipes and intakes flowing, im sure they will blow away the competition. By the way, nice music. Do you like being spanked by all those cars? Loser.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Society
SL Member

Oh, little teenagers crack me up. You think you've got a fast little racer there... Let me tell you something. Fist of all, you seem to see nothing wrong with "racing" on public roads. For that you are the tard. You're willing to put innocent people's lives at risk. Secondly, your car is slow as hell. At least I Know my xB is slow. My friend owns a shop that produces drift cars that run the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds, no exaggeration. Ive had one, and have since moved on. We had the "real" races, and they were at the track. Keep those exhaust pipes and intakes flowing, im sure they will blow away the competition. By the way, nice music whitey. Do you like being spanked by all those cars? Loser.
That is totally un-necessary. sl0wpoke shouldn't have started the personal attacks, but in all fairness you provoked it by calling them "tards". While i agree with you about racing should be kept in the tracks. NOWHERE in any of the posts gave you reason to be racist. Little teenagers crack me up too.. But mid life crisis, haters make me sick.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

At least I Know my xB is slow. My friend owns a shop that produces drift cars that run the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds, no exaggeration. Ive had one, and have since moved on.
so you went from a 10 second car to a xB?
Old 04-04-2005, 07:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh, little teenagers crack me up. You think you've got a fast little racer there... Let me tell you something. Fist of all, you seem to see nothing wrong with "racing" on public roads. For that you are the tard. You're willing to put innocent people's lives at risk. Secondly, your car is slow as hell. At least I Know my xB is slow. My friend owns a shop that produces drift cars that run the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds, no exaggeration. Ive had one, and have since moved on. We had the "real" races, and they were at the track. Keep those exhaust pipes and intakes flowing, im sure they will blow away the competition. By the way, nice music whitey. Do you like being spanked by all those cars? Loser.
Sure you had a drift car that youy raced at the track that you traded for XB
I think you are in the wrong section of this web site kid.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

HAHAH WAT A LOSER!!! HAHAHA

get a life. if your so scared of drivers like these, then do use a favor and get your slow ___ off the streets!!!

and cut the crap bout "blah blah leave racing for the track crap" just grow up and deal with it.. not all of your worldly problems can be solved with complaining.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow are u serious?....................................................................

____ everyone our tC's are slow as hell!....................wtf am I going to do?

Actually yes I did like getting beat by all those cars seeing how everyone of them I knew I was going to loose too. I just simply wanted to see where thr tC stands, but obviously ur way to freakin retarded to even understand something like this.
Old 04-04-2005, 02:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can all try and gang up on me, I dont mind. Lets set a few things str8... I am not a mid life crisis, IM 24!! Also, about being racist, that whitey remark was a joke, I AM WHITE!!! As for the drift cars, anyone that knows me, knows that my brother-in-law and I have friends that professionally build drift cars at a shop called PRO RACE. Check them out East Mesa, no lie. Many in Mesa have heard of them. We have an AE86 in the garage that we are in the process of rebuilding into one fast turbo car. I could post pics, some on here have been to my garage. I have no reason to lie on that. I got out of the fast car thing because too many tickets, and Im getting married in 8 weeks and my wife would like to have her husband alive and in one piece. I am sorry if I came across too strong, I just know that when im on the road and some ricers are trying to fly around me, I would like to wring their necks. I have had friends inn high school that have seriously hurt others while trying to race on the streets, one died. This isnt a game, KIDS.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

this has gotten off track...

Locked.