Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Scion guys against Honda guys?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 06:24 AM

Default Scion guys against Honda guys?

first of all i personally have a 06 Civic Si and my sister has a TC. so i have no offense to TC guys. okay so, i was looking around 8thcivic forum, and i read a thread on this..
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/drivi...ml#post2508654
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/drivi...ml#post2515941

that's not me, but it just made me upset from reading it.. just think about it people.. lets say 5 honda dudes did the same thing to you.. how would you feel?.. it sounds pretty immature, but i guess those tc guys really hate honda fan boys..

lets be mature guys... <-- referring to those people who did it..
Old 03-28-2008, 06:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

i love the si guys here, not a single one has out run me, on the street they cant hang cause yes they make more horsepower, and yes they outrun me on the highway, but i kill them out of the hole and the rest of the way dow nteh track, not once have i lost to an si or any n/a honda for that matter from a stop. im so tired of hearing hp numbers it makes me sick, for the amoutn you guys pay for your cars to start with i could install the upgraded trd supercharger and get you in both numbers and on the track, but face it, laugh if you want, youll come with 6 gears and a 135 limiter, we cutoff at 127 no matter how fast we get there. no matter the crap talked, i still have alot of friends they drive all sorts of cars, so im not out saying tC's are the greatest, but you cant beat the price and weather you like to admit it or not, 1/4 mile times they are close, it all comes down to the driver.
but no matter what you do or say, there will always be haters, all you can do is rise above and do want you want to do, dont be a follower, be a leader as my dad always sais
Old 03-28-2008, 06:43 AM
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

theres haters and _______s in everybunch i feel if u cant say anything nice about someone elses ride just keep it to yourself i used to drive a 97 tercel and an integra owner raced by me and the passenger gave me a thumbs down i was like wtf i wasnt even trying to race ____ like that just ____es me off. anyway just my 2 cents
Old 03-28-2008, 06:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

If any tC guy I know did that to anyones car, they would be picking themselves up off the pavement. That kind of bs is not tolerated.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dang thats pretty messed up.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow people need to grow up. Makes me mad thinking that fellow tC owners would even do such a thing. Lucky though, no permanent was done due to the immaturity of those drivers.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

i should have proof read that before i posted, im just tired of hearing the same story over and over. so im alittle up set and tired since i just got off work.

long story short, everyone feels what they have is the best and will always hate on the other guy, i have had all sorts of cars from muscle cars, to ricers, to big trucks. so to come on here and question us is the same thing we hear over and over, nothing on you, but every forum you log onto will have folks talking crap. it will never end and will always happen
Old 03-28-2008, 06:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok wtf.

this is EXACTLY why for 3 straight months i had stop messing with hondas in my signature.

scions.....
wtf.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:02 AM

yea, there are a lot of ___ honda fan boys out there too.

but the things they did was terrible.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That disgusts me that anyone would do that to anyones car.

But I'm also bothered by some of the remarks they are making about the tC on there forums as well..especially some of the stuff on the first page really ____es me off.

I just wish people would grow up and just show some respect whether you like it or not.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Yeah its pretty messed up what they are saying, il admit i like the si. the 4door si is pretty sexy too lol.. but i dont know about the handling

the other day i was coming off an offramp wayyy to fast with a si (kind of just messing around) the posted speed was 20 and we were doing way above that..i made it..he spun out and almost hit the wall coming off of the freeway.

i think he was a little embarrassed
Old 03-28-2008, 07:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whoever did that is a douche bag and doesn't deserve a tc or a civic.

i hope it wasn't someone on SL (any of them for that matter), and i hope none of you guys would do anything like that ever, that's rude, immature, and ruins our image as a community.

don't do this stuff guys, it makes us *all* look bad.

i registered there to say i'm sorry for those guys and that i know myself and my club members would never do anything like that.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

thats some messed up sh t
Old 03-28-2008, 07:58 AM
SL Member

That sucks for that guy, I'd be ____ed if that happened to me. It seems like such a childish thing to do, not only that, but to get so angry over what kind of car someone may drive. I personally like both Hondas and Toyotas (among a ton of other car makers) and really don't have a displeasure for any type of car. I have a couple friends who have SI's and none of them act like I (or some of my friends who have other brand cars) are like the enemy, they respect all of our cars on an even level, they may have a preference for theirs but they don't go around doing dumb things like that.

I'm not a fanboy of either company, I respect both Honda and Toyota on a very equal level (and most level headed people I speak to do as well) both companies have a long standing great reputation, have made great cars for years and are still pumping out great models. I may have a preference now for my tC, but there are plenty of Honda models I'd drive as well. Again I just find it so immature that just because you don't like what someone drives that you have to take it to such a level, it reminds me of people who have different religions arguing over whose is better (or for the fact of the matter that X person is dumb because they practice X religion and not Y religion.)

In all honesty, I guess I wouldn't be as ____ed at that happening, but find it funny that they had such a displeasure (either because my car is better then theirs or whatever the reason) that they had to trash it just to make it look bad
Old 03-28-2008, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by weeloTC
i love the si guys here, not a single one has out run me, on the street they cant hang cause yes they make more horsepower, and yes they outrun me on the highway, but i kill them out of the hole and the rest of the way dow nteh track, not once have i lost to an si or any n/a honda for that matter from a stop. im so tired of hearing hp numbers it makes me sick, for the amoutn you guys pay for your cars to start with i could install the upgraded trd supercharger and get you in both numbers and on the track, but face it, laugh if you want, youll come with 6 gears and a 135 limiter, we cutoff at 127 no matter how fast we get there. no matter the crap talked, i still have alot of friends they drive all sorts of cars, so im not out saying tC's are the greatest, but you cant beat the price and weather you like to admit it or not, 1/4 mile times they are close, it all comes down to the driver.
but no matter what you do or say, there will always be haters, all you can do is rise above and do want you want to do, dont be a follower, be a leader as my dad always sais
you're off rail, or you don't get what this thread is all about, or perhaps show off?

anyways, it's the excitement of getting a new car, ppl express themselves differently...i feel sorry for ya man [si owner].

if scion owners do that, damn, i'll be so ashame being so close to them.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by tcassault07
you're off rail, or you don't get what this thread is all about, or perhaps show off?

anyways, it's the excitement of getting a new car, ppl express themselves differently...i feel sorry for ya man [si owner].

if scion owners do that, damn, i'll be so ashame being so close to them.
maybe you should have read about 3 post down where i re-stated what i was trying to say, the first post was a mess due to the fact i just got off work and was in the middle of getting omfortable and posting at the same time.
and i know exactually what this thread is about, i have seen it before in every other forum i have came across. either its a way to get **** started, or a way to get people talking. clubrsx.com has called me out personally after a race between me and a few locals, but i never logged on, i just let them talk their crap and laughed it off. everyone is acting like saying some words on here will stop people from doing what they want, well guess what, it wont, everyone is going to hate wether its the type of car you drive, the girl/guy you date, where you live, your job title, nothing will stop it. so who cares,
if he really wanted to make a difference, he needs to speak up on his own forum instead of bringing it over here.
in no way was i being a show off, i just love how everyone is 7 foot tall and 300lbs of all muscle over the internet, why didnt that guy do something then, maybe he is leaving parts of his story out, who was to say he didnt come in the parking lot fast and reving his motor, or turned his nose up on the tC drivers when he stepped out. not saying it would have made the situation right, but im just saying no one wants to make them self look bad, its always the other guys fault, and when you give in and start talking trash along with him, you look just as dumb, plain and simple
Old 03-28-2008, 11:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

I just love how they talk sh.t about our CARS rather than the PEOPLE that did it. What if it was a group of different cars? Would they say the same thing? "Oh Ferrari and Corvette owners are ******...blah blah blah." I don't think so.

And they say tC owners are immature.. Yet some of them would retalliate by pistol whippin', brass knucklin' the guys who did it. HAH. Right. ANYBODY can be tough behind their monitors.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dang, i agree with joes06tc, they just talk about our cars instead of the drivers =/. i still think its messed up whoever did that to him though. no car deserves it.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

some people just take their brand to the extreme. I love my tC and I love Scion. But i don't hate on hondas. a Bunch of my friends drive hondas. One of them had a fully Built H22 in a legit JDM accord. I hate people that hate cars because of different brands. It would suck if everyone drove a tC or a Civic.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i should have proof read that before i posted, im just tired of hearing the same story over and over. so im a little up set and tired since i just got off work.

long story short, everyone feels what they have is the best and will always hate on the other guy, i have had all sorts of cars from muscle cars, to ricers, to big trucks. so to come on here and question us is the same thing we hear over and over, nothing on you, but every forum you log onto will have folks talking crap. it will never end and will always happen
Your right.

It is human trait that cause man to out do others. Some have grown out of it, but some use that to do better than other. So you can say how we human can improve or make other down grade them self to rage fire ball.

It is sad how some people got shoot down of there pride and other people fill the same and gang up on one person. who never done anything to them, but just resemble to that person who rip of their pride.

Anyway My next track car will be a s2k. So you people who dislike Honda, just relax it just a car to live by. My ae86 is getting too small for my heart room. Honda civic was way out of my price rage comparer to the tC, and the room.

Quick Reply: Scion guys against Honda guys?