Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 08:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC_kevin
no, its not AN chicks car
Lol I find it pretty sad.

Anyways. I think its frkn stupid hearing, "thats a chick car" Its just a frkn car.
If your deciding on what car to get depending on if its a "chick car" or "guy car", I'd have to say that your an idiot.

goahdadkadjsljlkfjkdlfkasjdkf/./
Old 07-01-2005, 08:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think the tC is a girls car. I always tell my friend I drive a girls car. Majority of the tC's around my area are driven by girls.... some pretty cute girls too!!...
Old 07-01-2005, 11:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no problem with kyoote girls driving a hot car ;) muaha
*EDIT*
it's a girls car, and girl stare at it everywehre it goes... then i don' tmind driving it XD girls can stare at me while they are at it
Old 07-01-2005, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by LiNxStEr
Well here in LA in the 310/323/213 are ive only seen a few guys driving the tC. Im one of the few. The rest ive seen are girls. I just wave at them some get it some dont but its all good. Its better then being in a honda

yes, and they're good looking too (good thing).

its up there with the new VW bug.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it's no black jetta, the ultimate chick car, but i see it is starting to become a favored choice among young hotties in so cal. i see them and wave daily. i have no problem with that. all i know is mine is no chick car....

cars sometimes become defined in the marketplace. the tC is young and is becoming defined in the so cal market. it will find it's niche and i bet it will be as a "male" and "female" owned tuner friendy car. the new beetle found it's niche as did the jetta for young women; the tC will not, imo.

there are many cars that seem to become defined by who ends up driving them; and some i feel sorry for because their reputation is undeserved:

the corvette should not be equated with the elderly gray haired men and bleached blond women who buy them.

the pt cruiser isn't only driven by overweight housewives.

saabs are not just for ___ men.

hummers can be driven by more than insecure less than well endowed body builders on steroids.

mustangs should be bought by people other than crucifix wearing hairy italians.

get it?
Old 07-01-2005, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

What in the world do you classify a girly car as?
Old 07-01-2005, 10:32 PM
5 Year Member

a pink tC is a "girl" car. and thats about the only tC that we can call a "girl" car.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

First, there is no such thing as a girls car. You drive what you drive. Only those that define themselves off of their possessions would be really concerned about that.. so dont worry about it.

Second.. how would you even know? In the twin cities I see a ton of xB's, and have NEVER seen a person under 50 or so driving one, but I dont call them older people cars.

Just enjoy your car. Seeing a lot of girls driving them (I personally have only seen one girl driving one in person) just means they dig the car... which is a good thing.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm...now that i think about it.. i havent seen that many Scions around...
Old 07-02-2005, 06:29 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by surfcity40
it's no black jetta, the ultimate chick car, but i see it is starting to become a favored choice among young hotties in so cal. i see them and wave daily. i have no problem with that. all i know is mine is no chick car....

cars sometimes become defined in the marketplace. the tC is young and is becoming defined in the so cal market. it will find it's niche and i bet it will be as a "male" and "female" owned tuner friendy car. the new beetle found it's niche as did the jetta for young women; the tC will not, imo.

there are many cars that seem to become defined by who ends up driving them; and some i feel sorry for because their reputation is undeserved:

the corvette should not be equated with the elderly gray haired men and bleached blond women who buy them.

the pt cruiser isn't only driven by overweight housewives.

saabs are not just for ___ men.

hummers can be driven by more than insecure less than well endowed body builders on steroids.

mustangs should be bought by people other than crucifix wearing hairy italians.

get it?
im italian and u have it all wrong see we dont drive mustangs. We drive IROC's
Old 07-10-2005, 07:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im in northern VA ...........lots of tC around my area i dont seem any `10 miles away from my area........anyways yeah i see lots of girls driving them........so what .......i love my tC and the girls love it too .....every girl that sees it starts to love it............just something for them haters
Old 07-10-2005, 07:46 PM
5 Year Member

Depends on the color, when I see AP's and SW's most the time their piloted by chick's. But I would still drive either one in a heart beat. I don't think the tC is girly at all. The only people that would say anything would be trruck owners, and you can burn their asses so who cares?
Old 07-12-2005, 01:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by AznInvasion
... i wanted to get an tc and add an exhaust system and an body kit with an spolier like on paul walkers lancer in 2 fast 2 furious

...dude...i hope you're joking...
Old 07-12-2005, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i wasnt b4 but now i kno about the tc so im goin wit the stock tc and then just adding an exhaust and tint the windows thats all mayb even lower it
Old 07-12-2005, 04:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

All my friends call my tC "cute". It infuriates me!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I drive 50 miles each way to work on I-5 in SoCal and I see on average 3 tC's every day...not one has had a chick driving it! I will say that I have seen some fine young ladies riding shotgun however...
Old 07-12-2005, 05:51 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by SupaWhite
All my friends call my tC "cute". It infuriates me!!!
LOL my friends call my car cute too..but I'm a girl. It's fine with me.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

We have one coming in about two weeks and it will be my wife's car. I like it just as much as her (aside from the choise of azure pearl) and will grab it as often as I can with no worrys about it being a chick's car.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
First, there is no such thing as a girls car...
Wrong.

If you study marketing you'll see there have been plenty of cars designed specifically for women. And colors and options used on cars to attract female buyers. C'mon, the new beetle comes with a built in flower holder.

I wouldn't say the tC was designed specifically for women, but there are some cars that female drivers just gravitate towards. Cheap sporty coupes and convertibles are definitely one of them.

I would still drive a tC, but I do see lots of chicks driving them.

-THE DON
Old 07-12-2005, 06:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by THE DON
Originally Posted by engifineer
First, there is no such thing as a girls car...
Wrong.

If you study marketing you'll see there have been plenty of cars designed specifically for women. And colors and options used on cars to attract female buyers. C'mon, the new beetle comes with a built in flower holder.

I wouldn't say the tC was designed specifically for women, but there are some cars that female drivers just gravitate towards. Cheap sporty coupes and convertibles are definitely one of them.

I would still drive a tC, but I do see lots of chicks driving them.

-THE DON
I was refferring to labeling the car a chicks car in general. If you do that,.. .well, I see xB's everywhere in the twin cities and have yet to see anyone without gray hair driving one (not one, even the people I see on the lot looking at them are older people that need a minivan type vehicle), so I could say they are old people cars, which I dont think at all. My point is that it doesnt really make a difference. A car is a car, if you like it drive it. And by the way, I see as many guys driving the beetle as women. Even sporting the flower

Quick Reply: Scion tc a CHICKS CAR???