2005-2010 [ANT10]

Scion TC Widebody Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 05:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I also think that it looks ricey.

Why have a side turn marker on the front fender and the rearview mirror?
I don't like the small body gills infront of the rear wheels.
I don't think that the wheels should be tucked away either. However, it would be pretty cool to have slightly wider rear tires, like the M3.
Old 08-14-2004, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stewbie2002
I also think that it looks ricey.

Why have a side turn marker on the front fender and the rearview mirror?
I don't like the small body gills infront of the rear wheels.
I don't think that the wheels should be tucked away either. However, it would be pretty cool to have slightly wider rear tires, like the M3.

why would you want larger tires in the rear when it's a FWD car...?
Old 08-14-2004, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Because it looks so cool!!! Its funny how people say that all this nonfunctional stuff is ricey but what about huge rear wheels on a fwd car. Since its emulating a german car should we call it sauerkraut? hahahaha. staggered wheels on a tC is ___! And the kit actually looks like the one from an RSX-S that was at the chicago auto show. the car looked beautiful in person and I would love to have this kit on my car.
Old 08-14-2004, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As I said the rendering is overstated and is just a concept. The actual kit we are going to build is much cleaner. These renderings were the first ones we had done and were done 5 months ago.

We have no intention of doing different sized wheels or turn signals in the bumpers.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

and yes, we know you are a big homo ya little bo ...
Old 08-15-2004, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey u can use my car for a project..hit me up at vextc@aol.com...
Old 08-23-2004, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We have started the development on our donor car. I'll be posting some pics of the completed skirts and flares on the passenger side in a couple days. We're also soing carbon fiber eyelids, assasyn series hood, oem carbon hood, and a bunch of interior carbon pieces.

I will be posting images at this link
http://www.krazykustomz.com/upcoming_products.html

Thanks
Old 08-23-2004, 07:29 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

you guys are absolutely awesome and the cougar in your avatar is the absolute hottest looking coug i have ever seen in my life. awesome job. i trust it will be great. and please dont even listen to anyoens oppinion who used the word rice.

as you can see from there post the only people on these boards who use the word rice in a serious mannar are very immature and not knowledgable. especially the one who in the same post said he would like big rear wheels in his tC.

will it look similar to the cougar. i really really hope so. that pic actually wants me to get one just to put that kit on to it. again, you guys are awesome.top notch stuff. keep us updated.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

carbon fiber eye lids will be released soon. We just made the fiberglass prototypes yesterday and they will be released with our 8 piece widebody kit. I'll be posting some spy shots of the prototype work in the next few days. The project is going very smoothly and we'll be starting the front and rear bumpers and a hood in the next few days. The skirts and flares are pretty much done and just need some finish work which I'll be doing tomorrow.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:45 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

:?:
Quick question for Krazy Kustomz: during this thread, you mentioned various carbon fiber pieces, specifically the hood. I’m the proud owner of a BSP tC and I overly excited about purchasing this item; however, I would like to add a bit of blue fibers reminiscent to the tC’s interior with a personal design. Out of curiosity, would you be willing to possibly embark on this journey with me? Thank you!

sandbox
Old 08-26-2004, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

initially our release will be standard 2x2 twill carbon fiber but we will offer carbon/kevlar versions shortly thereafter.

Hoods can be special ordered in carbon/kevlar and small quanities of carbon/kevlar will be stocked of the interior ammenities.

I'll be sharing more info as we progress. Our SEMA TC was delivered yesterday and was taken today to have the turbo kit done and then will be going for a suede interior and audio/video install and we're also working with a manufacturer on custom made 20" 3 piece wheels for our TC. 20x9.5 in the rear and 20x8.5 up front.

I'll be flying to CA in october to do the install of the new widebody kit I'm prototyping now and we'll be molding the kit and doing some custom body mods as well.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good job, Craig! :D Keep up the good work. Curious to know, what company is going to be fitting the turbo kit for your SEMA tC?
Old 08-26-2004, 06:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didn't ask whenI talked to him today. he's in CA and I'm in PA until jan when I move out there.

I will find out though and get some info on when the kit will be available and all the specs
Old 08-27-2004, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree with "Audicted"

I think it's a sick kit and would be crazy if it was all done up right at a show but id rather have a nice european styled kit.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we'll have this one at sema all done up.

we also plan on doing 3 more kits plus a lip kit for the tc. we are open to suggestions as well. we are more than willing to work with the forum members to make a kit that they want.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Couple of questions for you:

Is the kit fiberglass?

Also, If I would buy the kit from you in the future, since I live close, how much would install be at your shop?

How will your kit connect to the car?
Old 08-27-2004, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The kit will be fiberglass. I won't be able to install it personally b/c I'm moving to Sacramento in jan to head up product development at Kreative Import who is our manufacturer. I'm sure that Krazy Kustomz will still be doing some custom work though. This kit will be a dead on fit though as we're putting in alot of extra time and effort to make this kit the highest quality prototype possible. I'll be doccumenting the install of the SEMA TC as well when I go to CA in Oct to do the job.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a lot of you might have seen this already but here's a nice clean kit that should be comin out soon, dunno if it's very good quality or anything though.

http://www.qworkzmc.com/scion.htm
Old 08-28-2004, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

if theres a Q in the sellers name... probably not
Old 08-28-2004, 01:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha

Quick Reply: Scion TC Widebody Kit