Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Show me hot White tC's

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

TCpete, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Sorry bro I don't like the stock look like your car . There will always be haters with little to nothing done to their cars , athat will try to put down the next man or womans whip. Get a life . Your profile score says it all
Old 10-12-2006, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

munch.. i like your car alot, it looks okay, however i think you could use something to break up the white and black, maybe a pinstripe?

and petes ride looks good too, its very subtle while yours is a little wild.

you two are on opposite ends of the spectrum, i have respect for both, so keep doin what your doin
Old 10-12-2006, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by blackonblacktc
munch.. i like your car alot, it looks okay, however i think you could use something to break up the white and black, maybe a pinstripe?

and petes ride looks good too, its very subtle while yours is a little wild.

you two are on opposite ends of the spectrum, i have respect for both, so keep doin what your doin
Thanks bro. No one can make me change ther direction I took with my car. It's a show car as well as a pavement scorcher. Not too many people can say that. I have 19 trophys since january for my car. 8 of which came from drag racing it, and that numbers will keep growing.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:45 AM
Banned
SL Member

Money right there
Old 10-12-2006, 02:05 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by evil_tt

Just some pics of mine!
Beautiful!
Old 10-12-2006, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice nice.. I WANT TO CONVERT MY SSM TO SW NOW!!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^ lol. :D
Old 10-12-2006, 07:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
TCpete, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Sorry bro I don't like the stock look like your car . There will always be haters with little to nothing done to their cars , athat will try to put down the next man or womans whip. Get a life . Your profile score says it all
this remark only proves how ignorant one can be when the only thing he has to show is a bunch of trophys and turbo kit with a car that has a horrible 2 tone look that gets broken up by the black gas lid which throws that clean line off lol. ok..sure. also bro by the looks of your car calling me a hater is a complete understatement. those ugly konig wheels first of all if you had any taste you would have burned them with the weed you toke up when you bought those disgusting rims. and if you act like such a "im so cool know it all and my car is bad ___ look at me with all my trophies blha blah blah:" you would have been rolling on some other wheels that arent as cheap, non functional, and atleast something that would reflect that you had good taste or such a "baller" as you apear to be. a konig bro? who are you kidding talking to me about hating when my wheels alone probably cost more then yours with some change left over to eat a big mac and laugh at a 2 tone paint job with a wack c/f gas lid that totally makes it look like crap.

and my profile?? lol do you expect everyone in this forum to rate everyone and do a circle jerk because "WOW" you have more votes lol..dam man you are really cought up on an ego trip. if you read my profile when it says i get to 6k real fast. its because i also have a nice little snail under the hood also. and im pretty sure my poor little simple tc will keep up if not pass your little 2 tone 19" inch rolling hog even if you are boosted yourself also. so lets not even go there.

i think your little trophies have gone to your head. if anything you should hate me because atleast i dont have to worry about my tone that looks wack making me lookg like civic ricer back in 95 when 2tones and crazy paint jobs got you mad points and trophies..big deal lol..

its obvious we are on diferent spectrums of the universe for clean and functional performance vs. ovrebearing and non functional with bad taste. i dont need to brag about my trophies or toss every single mod i have on my profile to prove im better then anyone here. i actually have a life and dont brag about how many trophies i have and my mods like you maybe because i have a little more class and maturity which you obviously lack which is why you said exactly what you said lol...

dont cry and call people a hater because not everyone here does a circle jerk on your car because you have 1k mods and what ever amount of trophies and bows down to that crappy car. if you cant handle people not liking your car then dont cry when someone says its ugly. boosted or not.. if its ugly its ugly. no matter how many trophies you have.

ill give you some good advice.. toss your konigs in a lake, buy yourself some real rims, re spay your car a clean solid color or atleast get rid of that stupid gas cap in black or paint the gas lid right to match and then maybe just maybe! your little trophies will serve a good purpose. perhaps to beat yourself for having bad taste in wheels and exterior mods maybe?...

you can go munch on that son. class is over.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^^^^^^^^ Go back to school and learn punctuation first, and then come back and talk to me. BTW my wheels are 20 inch not 19's . You just proved to me how much of a pr*ck you really are. If you have a snail under the hood. Whenever you wanna race me, let me know. I'll even run you on my 20's with everything in my car, just to embarass the crap out of you. Stay stock looking bro. It OWNZ you I'm done with you, you are definately NOT worth my time .
Old 10-12-2006, 10:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ahh crap .. hope they dont lock this thread.

Everyone has his or her own tastes. To be honest there are alot of unappealing TC's out there imo. Some people like it all wild and crazy.. and some like it clean and simple. Its all personal preference.

But if you guys do end up racing .. take it to the track. Not out in the streets. Keep it safe !!!! Have a good day =)
Old 10-12-2006, 11:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's called Personalizing your vehicle

Come on people, why we always gotta do this to each other? Let's show some respect and try to keep the hurtful opinion to ourselves.

By the way, I have a real good question I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK the SW OWNERS: Is it a real pain in the ___ to clean your car? I mean with it being white and being very vulnerable to dirt (dirt shows up more than any other color) Do you have to clean it like every other week or so? (Boy it's gonna be kinda hard driving on the street in the winter, b/c your car always gets splash by the dirty melted snow around you..)

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERIN MY QUESTION!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by miraclecreator

Come on people, why we always gotta do this to each other? Let's show some respect and try to keep the hurtful opinion to ourselves.

By the way, I have a real good question I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK the SW OWNERS: Is it a real pain in the butt to clean your car? I mean with it being white and being very vulnerable to dirt (dirt shows up more than any other color) Do you have to clean it like every other week or so? (Boy it's gonna be kinda hard driving on the street in the winter, b/c your car always gets splash by the dirty melted snow around you..)

After awhile it does tend to get real dirty. But its nothing that ive complained about. I do watch out for puddles though. I would say that our Super White cars are not as vulnerable as Black Sand Pearl. Well i have a friend who owns a black car and when he's done washing it you can see the dust forming alrdy. I usually clean my tc every three weeks or so. Keep my car in the garage at night also helps alot.

I think black cars look awesoome at night. But for me the super white looked more elegant. I think i made the right choice. Only downside is that where i live.. everyone and their mom owns a white Tc. I parked my car at school one time and i kid you not 3 other SW tc's were parked next to me. Lol ..
Old 10-12-2006, 12:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^^^^^^^^^ Go back to school and learn punctuation first, and then come back and talk to me. BTW my wheels are 20 inch not 19's . You just proved to me how much of a pr*ck you really are. If you have a snail under the hood. Whenever you wanna race me, let me know. I'll even run you on my 20's with everything in my car, just to embarass the crap out of you. Stay stock looking bro. It OWNZ you I'm done with you, you are definately NOT worth my time .

munch can i watch?!!? :D
Old 10-12-2006, 12:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by miraclecreator

By the way, I have a real good question I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK the SW OWNERS: Is it a real pain in the butt to clean your car? I mean with it being white and being very vulnerable to dirt (dirt shows up more than any other color) Do you have to clean it like every other week or so? (Boy it's gonna be kinda hard driving on the street in the winter, b/c your car always gets splash by the dirty melted snow around you..)

Actually, just to let you know, White is less vulnerable to getting dirty than any darker colors. Darker colors begin to look dirty MUCH quicker than lighter cars...
Old 10-12-2006, 01:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

hey hey hey......i like munch's license plate. and he's a New Yawker. LoL Hella Tite.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow 20's even more of a big mistake in wheels.. bro honestly when ever im up in NY ill be more then happy to run you and you can run you 20's and what ever else you want beleive me your not the only one here running on boost and a "built motor" as you say.

stock looking or not man.. lol trophies cant fix how ugly as ***** your car is.. if you cant take people criticizing your car then you need to stfu and deal with it in your own little corner. and if you cant take it then dont post pics period. simple as that. its obvious your head is wayyyy up your ___ with your little trophies and wack 20's and you being on boost. i feel bad for you man. you probably give people on this site a bad taste of how some drivers on here really are. its ok man you can keep the rice bucket you have and in vesting more money into crap that serves no performance function at all with the wack look your going for its cool. ill always be sitting watching and laughing as i post pics of riced out tc 's.. its a shame.. boosted with a crap paint job and crappy wheels lol..

learn the game man. if your gonna brag and be baller. back it up with good parts and a nice clean car. dont come talking crap with 20" konigs and an ugly paint job that looks wack. i know the truth hurts man. dont worry someday you'll get over it.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE! . I guess school was too much for you . At least when me and Rythmsmoke had our differences. I didn't get a headache trying to read what he wrote ( Props to him ) . I guess some people will never learn.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

ahhh damnn. nassau expressway...erskine st., green point...lol
when u comming to ny pete?
Old 10-12-2006, 02:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Papispico
ahhh damnn. nassau expressway...erskine st., green point...lol
when u comming to ny pete?
More like Raceway Park . Only dumb people race on public streets. Anytime he's ready, I'm here
Old 10-12-2006, 02:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

lol. typical internet response. Where do u think most of the men your age go once englishtown is done and over with? its definetly not HOME. there are guys that actually pull up w/ trailers to those "public streets/highways". But none the less. im where ever the action is...raceway parkkkkkkkkkk

Quick Reply: Show me hot White tC's