2005-2010 [ANT10]

Show me hot White tC's

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 02:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Papispico
lol. typical internet response. Where do u think most of the men your age go once englishtown is done and over with? its definetly not HOME. there are guys that actually pull up w/ trailers to those "public streets/highways". But none the less. im where ever the action is...raceway parkkkkkkkkkk
You can learn the hardway, like my boy did. He lost a car at one of the street race spots to the cops. It was big bust that made the news, over on Queens Blvd. Maybe you mised that one. Keep it on the track bro. Don't be an idiot, and kill, someone or yourself, because you wanted to be dumb and race your car on the street. I learned my lesson through his mistakes. Sorry if you think I gave a typical internet response. I really don't care. Now back on topic, this is getting old real quick.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE! . I guess school was too much for you . At least when me and Rythmsmoke had our differences. I didn't get a headache trying to read what he wrote ( Props to him ) . I guess some people will never learn.
sad to see that the only come back you have is trying to correct my grammer lol.. thats pretty sad ... i guess you cant contest the truth can ya?

and i can be in NY by end of November once my wedding is over with. ill be glad to race you on any track, any time, on any tires you want. i have no problems with that munchy.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

Originally Posted by Papispico
lol. typical internet response. Where do u think most of the men your age go once englishtown is done and over with? its definetly not HOME. there are guys that actually pull up w/ trailers to those "public streets/highways". But none the less. im where ever the action is...raceway parkkkkkkkkkk
You can learn the hardway, like my boy did. He lost a car at one of the street race spots to the cops. It was big bust that made the news, over on Queens Blvd. Maybe you mised that one. Keep it on the track bro. Don't be an idiot, and kill, someone or yourself, because you wanted to be dumb and race your car on the street. I learned my lesson through his mistakes. Sorry if you think I gave a typical internet response. I really don't care. Now back on topic, this is getting old real quick.
Yes. I was there that night everything went down and i was there when news 12 did that whole investigation. U can actually see me on the clip. None the less its toned down very much since then. but what ever. Rock on. Im down for raceway.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE! . I guess school was too much for you . At least when me and Rythmsmoke had our differences. I didn't get a headache trying to read what he wrote ( Props to him ) . I guess some people will never learn.
sad to see that the only come back you have is trying to correct my grammer lol.. thats pretty sad ... i guess you cant contest the truth can ya?

and i can be in NY by end of November once my wedding is over with. ill be glad to race you on any track, any time, on any tires you want. i have no problems with that munchy.
Words are words, actions are actions. Talk is cheap. Just bring it or STFU
Once again, lets see if we can get back on topic.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Keep it on topic, people.

And yes - if you think you're hot stuff, run against Munch... At the track.

I have.

SL does not condone Street racing.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Words are words, actions are actions. Talk is cheap. Just bring it or STFU
Once again, lets see if we can get back on topic.
Munch Lemme know when/IF this happens i want to watch every second
Old 10-12-2006, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by krdshrk
I have.
actually i dont think im hot stuff nor have i bragged at all...munch on the other hand is the one with the biggest bragging stick here. ill be more then happy to let munch know when i go up to NY to visit family so we can run. not a problem
Old 10-12-2006, 03:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

With reason - he's done an incredible amount of work on his car and obviously cares about it enough. At least there's substance behind the talk lol.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by krdshrk

I have.

I agree. I love Munch and his car. This is why I don't post much on SL cause of all the dumb things that are said. And I don't condone street racing either.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i wont negate that theres work done. how ever, one thing is to brag about a nice car but be humble about it, another thing is to brag about a car thats kinda ugly, and make yourself out to have an inflated ego over it just because you havea few trophies and a snail. That and if he could take criticism like any normal person and kept humble about it, that probably would have avoided him opening his mouth and making himself look like an egocentric person about his car. Ill be more then willing to give props to someone were its due on hard work and a nice car. but seeing how he cried when he got bashed and could only come back with stupid remarks and speaking about my grammer and not my car speaks milestones about him.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

i jus wanna see this go downnnnnn...

someone should call pinks! lolol

seriously though. we should set up a day. confirm etc etc. id even bring daddys Gto.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i wont negate that theres work done. how ever, one thing is to brag about a nice car but be humble about it, another thing is to brag about a car thats kinda ugly, and make yourself out to have an inflated ego over it just because you havea few trophies and a snail. That and if he could take criticism like any normal person and kept humble about it, that probably would have avoided him opening his mouth and making himself look like an egocentric person about his car. Ill be more then willing to give props to someone were its due on hard work and a nice car. but seeing how he cried when he got bashed and could only come back with stupid remarks and speaking about my grammer and not my car speaks milestones about him.
I guess this thread is all screwed up because this dude wants to keep the crap flying. I better get my boots because its starting to pile high. Ill say this for the last time. Whenever you are ready.........bring it. Until then...........back to the thread at hand. The internet is full of special olympics candidates, and I gues we've found yet another
Old 10-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Banned
SL Member

<=== grabs some popcorn, this is turning out to be a good show.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol dude its amazing how much of a retard you really are. if anything you'd be right there in first place sitting there with the rice bucket you have created.

so again... the only thing you can come back to me is by trying to bash me and not my car ?? lol.. weak bro for real. i feel bad that you had to stray away and go another route to satisy you need to be the bigger man lol.. when u can rag on my car LMK. until then, your car is still ugly as hell lol. i know the truth hurts man.. get over it. and stop being a baby. and in Nov. when im able to go up there, ill be more then happy to run you. that will give u enough time to de-ricify your car and have it look presentable.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol dude its amazing how much of a retard you really are. if anything you'd be right there in first place sitting there with the rice bucket you have created.

so again... the only thing you can come back to me is by trying to bash me and not my car ?? lol.. weak bro for real. i feel bad that you had to stray away and go another route to satisy you need to be the bigger man lol.. when u can rag on my car LMK. until then, your car is still ugly as hell lol. i know the truth hurts man.. get over it. and stop being a baby. and in Nov. when im able to go up there, ill be more then happy to run you. that will give u enough time to de-ricify your car and have it look presentable.
I don't feel the need to stoop to your level. Your car is stock looking, with a set of ugly @$$ gold rims. No need to go there. You feel better now internet turd? Someone please flush this toilet because someone left a floater. I don't have to talk about peoples cars, to make me feel better about the money I don't have to work on my own, I guess you do.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Banned
SL Member

Cant we agree to diss-agree? Maybe in Fl thats how they run. Here in NY we go for show and go. 2 toned is hot here in the NorthEast. Maybe not in Fl.

I can tell you first hand that Munch isnt one to brag. He would much rather take it to the track and let his actions speak for themselves.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't feel the need to stoop to your level. Your car is stock looking, with a set of ugly @$$ gold rims. No need to go there. You feel better now internet turd? Someone please flush this toilet because someone left a floater. I don't have to talk about peoples cars, to make me feel better about the money I don't have to work on my own, I guess you do.
but you were the first one to stoop down to that level in the first place omg. this is truely unbeleivable lol..and location has nothing to with cars and how they look that statement is redundent. its the ppl who drive the rice buckets no mater FL, CALI, NY any were..

and frankly i make my owm money son lol. and everything has been done for along time now lol.. so i dont know were that is coming from if your implying im using a second income to buy my parts lol. dude you are a real dumb ___ lol.. and infact if you knew anything about real rims you would know mines were bronze and cost more then yours lol.. ... pls bro stop trying to come up like you know something. its weak. you brag about performance but have you look at your car.. your going to need all the boost you can get pushing around ugly heavy 20's and all the other crap you have. im surprised you havent flown youself into a canal already with you little lambo doors lol... which i would if i drove a car like that. i can see your one of those who watches pimp my ride and drools lol. your a funny case i see on this site all to often were a few led's, trophies, ugly paint, poor bolt on turbo kit, big rims and mass amounts of crap inflates your hp and ego to the max lol. for all that money you spent you could have gotten yourself an STI or EVO and called it a day. but since you probably havent realized that yet then that sucks for you. anymore stupid repetetive comments you wana toss my way again bro? because for someone whose 33 years old you sure act and cry like any other 18 shamack i see on here. i would expect a little more maturity but i guess like ron white once said " you cant fix stupid" peace!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Banned
SL Member

^^^ i believe Mr. White said ... you cant fix stupid. LOL
Old 10-12-2006, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL.. typo.. im at work cut me some slack. been a busy ___ day lol. but this is making it much more fun for me
Old 10-12-2006, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

POST DELETED

Quick Reply: Show me hot White tC's