Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 08:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HighlanderMac
Originally Posted by miraclecreator
It's called Personalizing your vehicle

Come on people, why we always gotta do this to each other? Let's show some respect and try to keep the hurtful opinion to ourselves.

By the way, I have a real good question I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK the SW OWNERS: Is it a real pain in the butt to clean your car? I mean with it being white and being very vulnerable to dirt (dirt shows up more than any other color) Do you have to clean it like every other week or so? (Boy it's gonna be kinda hard driving on the street in the winter, b/c your car always gets splash by the dirty melted snow around you..)

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERIN MY QUESTION!
Actually, just to let you know, White is less vulnerable to getting dirty than any darker colors. Darker colors begin to look dirty MUCH quicker than lighter cars...

Hmm, can you try to explain your answer to this? I'm just trying to listen to everyone's explaination to you.

By the way, I went to a toyota dealer collision center today for an estimate of the scratch on my car and full body paint job. The full body paint job will costs about FIVE GRAND (5 with 3 ZEROs).. my hopes for converting to a SW is shattering..
Old 10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Banned
SL Member

BTW .. the lambos have been gone for a while now. And hes not turboed.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CBSIMONSEZ
BTW .. the lambos have been gone for a while now. And hes not turboed.
who are you talking about CBSIMONSEZ?

-miraclecreator
and wow 5 grand for a color conversion YOWS.. ive never seen a color conversion go for more then 3k down here. done well with the motor taken out and everything. they were ripping you off miraclecreator.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Banned
SL Member

i partially F*ed up. Munch no longer has lambos .. and his turbo is far from bolt on. Its been tuned by the best of the best. Thats all im allowed to say.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I dunno man, seeing Munch's car nearly everyday I can honestly say its one of the nicest looking superwhites on the East coast...not to mention that its quick as hell and is not your ordinary turbonetics bolt on turbo kit. You can find out for yourself what he has under the hood...strip of choice would be Atco Raceway in Englishtown NJ, make it friendly and make it fun...but more importantly MAKE it or give it up now. Im glad I found this thread, its been quite amuzing...dont worry about the bs munch, your rockin a hot tC and thats all that matters
Old 10-12-2006, 11:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

i must step in for this dude munch....dont know him from addam but ive seen his car and himself at E-town.....shyt the car is all about performance.....and a bit about looks.....all in all the freakin car is dope......and he tore a hole in alot of peoples a$$es out there in the strip.....turbos, superchargers, u name it he beat it....so like the post above said if u have a personal issue solve it on the strip and then we will see who has the best car.....shyt i definately wanna be there for that got my money on much's tc cuz ive actually seen it in action......good luck tcpete!!....and let the man hook up his car and spend all his money in it...is his money not yours....and i must admitt pimp my ride is a pretty hot freakin show....lol
Old 10-12-2006, 11:53 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

tCpete, criticisms and opinions are one thing. but you tried to straight clown him. you know there's no need for that ish. whatever you think of his work, you should definitely respect that he's committed that much time and money into a car. this is what we do, some people are sleepers, some are flashy...and some are neither (unmodded engine, exterior, interior, etc, ehhemm...)

no need to hate homey, that's what youre doing. this thread was made to showcase everyone's SW tC. no one was clowing your "already done" photoshopped pictures of what looks like a stock ride. keep it clean so we can just look at nice rides, two tone or not.

ps. if you spent that much money on your wheels, i feel bad. theyre kind of beat dude. my privat profils look better than those, and they were only 200 bones each. HAhahahha. with all due respect, don't hate man, don't hate...
Old 10-12-2006, 11:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

The Family
SL Member

Old 10-13-2006, 12:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

oh ill make the 4 hour drive to see it.

actually now tha ti think about it its a 6-7 hour drive. BUT ill still go it will be worth every second!
Old 10-13-2006, 12:49 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

unsubscribing to this thread. thanks.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
oh ill make the 4 hour drive to see it.

actually now tha ti think about it its a 6-7 hour drive. BUT ill still go it will be worth every second!
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 02:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HighlanderMac
It's called Personalizing your vehicle

Come on people, why we always gotta do this to each other? Let's show some respect and try to keep the hurtful opinion to ourselves.

By the way, I have a real good question I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK the SW OWNERS: Is it a real pain in the butt to clean your car? I mean with it being white and being very vulnerable to dirt (dirt shows up more than any other color) Do you have to clean it like every other week or so? (Boy it's gonna be kinda hard driving on the street in the winter, b/c your car always gets splash by the dirty melted snow around you..)

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERIN MY QUESTION!
Actually, just to let you know, White is less vulnerable to getting dirty than any darker colors. Darker colors begin to look dirty MUCH quicker than lighter cars...

Hmm, can you try to explain your answer to this? I'm just trying to listen to everyone's explaination to you.

By the way, I went to a toyota dealer collision center today for an estimate of the scratch on my car and full body paint job. The full body paint job will costs about FIVE GRAND (5 with 3 ZEROs).. my hopes for converting to a SW is shattering..
Yeah,
When a dark car gets dirty the dirt dries a lighter color. This is shown more on darker colors because when lighter cars get dirty, the light dirt is not as easily seen.

Pretty much, the darker the color, the more contrasting the dirt will appear on a car. You can ask anyone who has had a dark car, and a light car, you dont have to wash the lighter car as much as the darker car.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:44 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

yep, i wash my car once a week. i'd do it twice if i had the time. on the flipside though, darker cars have a greater luster even when it's dirty. so from afar its bright and shiny no matter what.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

Originally Posted by CBSIMONSEZ
i partially F*ed up. Munch no longer has lambos .. and his turbo is far from bolt on. Its been tuned by the best of the best. Thats all im allowed to say.
Care to share the shop which is the best of the best?

Or better yet...the mechanic..?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

its not too bad to keep my car clean, but it does become hella tedious. about a week after having it, i knew that the mud guards were like the best investment i could have on it lol. but it does suck when the paint chips cause its very noticeable
Old 10-13-2006, 01:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this site cracks me up everytime i read i post. i wish some ppl here actually knew what they talked about and really knew how things really are. lol.. funny i would pay $ to see half of the ppl here on a real performance orientated board.. hmm just to see what happend..

see u in NOV munchy poo!.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
this site cracks me up everytime i read i post. i wish some ppl here actually knew what they talked about and really knew how things really are. lol.. funny i would pay $ to see half of the ppl here on a real performance orientated board.. hmm just to see what happend..

see u in NOV munchy poo!.

talk about being a hipocrit......dude get over urself and ur car knowledge.....wat do you want???....a cookie???.....geezz....nobody was born knowing about every component of a car and what this part does and how much HP u will gain.....is things u learn slowly and if you have the time and patience to actually do the research....orrrr if you are a mechanic and that is how you make a living......so HOOOOORRRAAAYYY for Tcpete.....is your ego satisfied now???....now all you have to do is put your car up against Munch's and theeeeennnnnn you can prove your point.......till then you are juss talkin smash about a car that you have only seen in pictures but that a couple of us have actually seen in action......im sorry homie but it doesnt take a car genious to see that a freakin car is fast......and juss for the record i think ur car is dope.....but damn can you talk a whole bunch of crap.......GET OVER IT is only a site and you are 26 years old!!!...... you know wat will be sad???.....if u put ur car up against munch's and he dusts you.....then what smash would you talk???....you will make a fool of your self....
Old 10-13-2006, 02:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

tcpete i have a feeling u dont know what ur getting urself into. sorry bro.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what i find the most funny about the last 2 pages of crap was that the original argument was over visual mods and not HP. lol.. yet others have seemed to have missed that oroginal point and turned it into a race war lol..guess a few missed that part. if munch is fast then hooray for him and more power to him. my original discussion with him was for his exterior mods, IE: 20's, rim choice, paint etc etc. but never did i mention his car was slow..ugly yes.. slow no. lol.. funny how no one can comprehend that part. on munches part, if im available to run in NOV when i can go visit family up state then by all means lets run it. if i win i win iff he wins he wins and thats that. this original argument was over ext. mods. not HP numbers. funny enough thats what the munch patrol has turned this into lol and completely forgotton. for this threads sake munch ill be more then happy to talk to you via PM because im sure both of us dont want this thread to turn into garbage. so lets discuss on PM or make a seperate thread.
im still waiting for most of you to catch on the original argument. and also read all the posts. my money has been focused more on my wedding and house.. my car is plenty fast with my snail now which is why ive stopped and focused on more important things but i guess if most ppl read they might undertstand that point lol. like i said before. ill give him credit were its due on being fast but not on his choices on other mods. those ( which were the original argument ) are were i would have the problem. to everyone, go back and read how this started before posting. to save space.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

after a few days of a car wash, the car isn't super white anymore, but you can tell it's white still it's just not super hehehehe

Quick Reply: Show me hot White tC's