2005-2010 [ANT10]

Show me hot White tC's

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tommitls
after a few days of a car wash, the car isn't super white anymore, but you can tell it's white still it's just not super hehehehe
lol.. try a coat of wax. that should bring back some of the dealer shine.. or once in a while use a clay bar.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i <3 car wax...so shiny!
Old 10-13-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey isnt this thread supposed to be pictures of SW tC's??
not who has bigger e-*****? yea thats what i thought...
Old 10-13-2006, 08:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

hmm i remember tcpete saying something about a poorly put together turbo.....hmmmm i dont think the turbo is something that u can see unless the hood is open....so you in fact did say his car was not a performance car....given that u also took a shot at his "heavy a$$ 20's".....hey its not my so i really dont care....but you TRY to sound soooooo smart that you in all reality come out stupid and juss have to let you know that....now your contradicting yourself....lol...i think you lost yourself in your argument.....anyways your car looks nice no lie about it...i really like the rims......munch's car is nice too though eventhough im not a fan of twotone.......but the car is hot and those freakin rims are awesome......anyways kids wrap it up....its ennuf...tcpete stop tryin to prove that your ***** hang lower....get over it and stop replying....
Old 10-13-2006, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by eLpReSiDeNtE
hmm i remember tcpete saying something about a poorly put together turbo.....hmmmm i dont think the turbo is something that u can see unless the hood is open....so you in fact did say his car was not a performance car....given that u also took a shot at his "heavy a$$ 20's".....hey its not my so i really dont care....but you TRY to sound soooooo smart that you in all reality come out stupid and juss have to let you know that....now your contradicting yourself....lol...i think you lost yourself in your argument.....anyways your car looks nice no lie about it...i really like the rims......munch's car is nice too though eventhough im not a fan of twotone.......but the car is hot and those freakin rims are awesome......anyways kids wrap it up....its ennuf...tcpete stop tryin to prove that your ***** hang lower....get over it and stop replying....
lolol.. how is me saying a poorly put together turbo kit saying he is slow? that doesnt make any sense at all man? HELLO! lol. wether it performs well or not i dont care not i discussed. what he has i think is poor in some terms and would not recomend but if it works for him fine great for him. Now how that translates into me saying he was slow lol.. unbeleivable is all i gotta say. lol I think ill now ill let my buddies start posting for me. im done with this already lol. its just to funny how people not involved get involved and twist things into others. H I L A R I O U S. and thanks for the though.
Old 10-13-2006, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
lolol.. how is me saying a poorly put together turbo kit saying he is slow? that doesnt make any sense at all man? HELLO! lol. wether it performs well or not i dont care not i discussed. what he has i think is poor in some terms and would not recomend but if it works for him fine great for him. Now how that translates into me saying he was slow lol.. unbeleivable is all i gotta say. lol I think ill now ill let my buddies start posting for me. im done with this already lol. its just to funny how people not involved get involved and twist things into others. H I L A R I O U S. and thanks for the though.
no problem buddy.....you didnt say anything at all.......did i not say get over it already???....stop bittching.....a 26 year old man going into a website bragging about their personal life and how they saving up for their wedding and other "bigger plans" doest look to grown.....so hey big baby keep ur $hyt to urself.....stop replying be the "bigger man" and walk away already!!....lol...i bet money you come back with yet another essay response....damn your ego must be hurt...hahhahahaha....i love ____ing little boys off is soooo amusing look how worked up hes gotten.....you are truely
H I L A R I O U S and P A T H E T I C.......

Old 10-13-2006, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

no problem buddy.....you didnt say anything at all.......did i not say get over it already???....stop bittching.....a 26 year old man going into a website bragging about their personal life and how they saving up for their wedding and other "bigger plans" doest look to grown.....so hey big baby keep ur $hyt to urself.....stop replying be the "bigger man" and walk away already!!....lol...i bet money you come back with yet another essay response....damn your ego must be hurt...hahhahahaha....i love ____ing little boys off is soooo amusing look how worked up hes gotten.....you are truely
H I L A R I O U S and P A T H E T I C.......

Old 10-13-2006, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dont be mad because im right lol.. and look whose talking.. you came back with an even bigger post lol.. i dunno man seems like your more angry then i am.. i guess me coming back ____es you off aswell lol. take your own advice into concideration before posting again. im done with this thread its been a blast proving my own opinion about this site even more. dam cry babies lol.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad

SL Member

dont be mad because im right lol.. and look whose talking.. you came back with an even bigger post lol.. i dunno man seems like your more angry then i am.. i guess me coming back ____es you off aswell lol. take your own advice into concideration before posting again. im done with this thread its been a blast proving my own opinion about this site even more. dam cry babies lol.
hey we can go at this for days......us new yorkers are fuken stubborn u should of already gotten that point.......did you not say you were done wit this thread like three posts ago???.....and now im the baby...hahhahaha....i bet this is not the last time this thread hears of tcpete...haha
Old 10-13-2006, 11:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump ... for more SW tC's !
Old 10-14-2006, 03:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

i jus wanna know what shop/mechanic worked on this car..
supposedly world class tuning....
Old 10-14-2006, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by JaN_MiChAeL_07
bump ... for more SW tC's !
word.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:41 PM
5 Year Member

alright enough with the ____in match. We all know I have the biggest dong, so stop tryin to compare dong size
Old 10-14-2006, 03:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Okay i'm putting this thread bacck on topic!

pic 1:

pic 2:

pic3:

pic 4:

pic 5:

pic 6:
Old 10-14-2006, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 10-14-2006, 11:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tommitls
Okay i'm putting this thread bacck on topic!

pic 1:

pic 2:

pic3:

pic 4:

pic 5:

pic 6:
what kinda rims are those? i love the lip!
Old 10-15-2006, 05:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

they are sevas s-stars, 19s, staggered like a mother. the rear has a 3.5" lip! i love it!
Old 10-15-2006, 08:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that is clean..................Nice work!
Old 10-16-2006, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

check my sw TC

Old 10-16-2006, 06:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lovin teh eyebrows, where did u get them from?

Quick Reply: Show me hot White tC's