Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Show me hot White tC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32171 http://www.buyhid.com/ research be4 you talk ____
Old 12-04-2007, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

same thing, and that doesnt even apply to doing research. You typed in 30k hids in goodle. Another idiot driving the best handling car in the world that has 30k hids like you? What difference does it make besides his "car" looks alot better. 30k is obviously not what you have.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

k yanki...finished arguing with you. if need be, i can post pics of my boxes they came in...would that suite everyone?
Old 12-04-2007, 03:29 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by juice
http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32171 http://www.buyhid.com/ research be4 you talk poop
Will this work on our cars? I primarily want the kit for looks only and no one seems to have a violet/purple colored kit for the elise.
why??????????????????????????????? anything over 6k you're losing vision.. the "ricers" love the 10k 12k bulbs..

to me, you're defeating the purpose of getting HIDs buying those 12k bulbs..
I'd hang on to your stockers, just in case. Driving at night with 12k bulbs will be a nightmare.
They're not going to adequately light the road. 12000k is too far away from the wavelength that the human eye is most sensitive to, and it will be very harsh to look at while driving. There's no benefit to having an HID light above 4100K, which is the brightest, most natural white color for a headlight, and it's most similar to daylight. That's why most of the OEM HID lights are 4100K. Going a little higher for a bit more of a blue tinge isn't going to hurt, but 12000K is just absurd.
So basically by posting this link you just proved yourself wrong.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Yanki01
same thing, and that doesnt even apply to doing research. You typed in 30k hids in goodle. Another idiot driving the best handling car in the world that has 30k hids like you? What difference does it make besides his "car" looks alot better. 30k is obviously not what you have.
exactly

Again, I will repeat. 30K = 30 deg. KELVIN.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

now argue all you want. i'm finished with the ignorance..
Old 12-04-2007, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just like someone to jump in the middle of a convo...i am arguing the fact that 30k exist. thats all i'm proving. but thanks for the opinion!!!!
Originally Posted by XtC2006
http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32171 http://www.buyhid.com/ research be4 you talk poop
Will this work on our cars? I primarily want the kit for looks only and no one seems to have a violet/purple colored kit for the elise.
why??????????????????????????????? anything over 6k you're losing vision.. the "ricers" love the 10k 12k bulbs..

I'd hang on to your stockers, just in case. Driving at night with 12k bulbs will be a nightmare.
They're not going to adequately light the road. 12000k is too far away from the wavelength that the human eye is most sensitive to, and it will be very harsh to look at while driving. There's no benefit to having an HID light above 4100K, which is the brightest, most natural white color for a headlight, and it's most similar to daylight. That's why most of the OEM HID lights are 4100K. Going a little higher for a bit more of a blue tinge isn't going to hurt, but 12000K is just absurd.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow, these must be the darkest headlights in history, or someone got scammed.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 12-04-2007, 03:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont think HIDs are "rice" no way... You know what is? autozone,and "jdm" blue bulbs from auto stores are.. so there.

and all this glare bull crap, who cares, im sure the douch in the lifted truck doesnt give rats ___ his headlights are blinding every damn tC he gets behind.
you people need to get a grip on Yourselves, and worry about Your driving.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ That's definitely not 30K.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

oh w0w, because it has a sticker with 30k on the china lead made box it makes it the real deal.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Skeletor
i dont think HIDs are "rice" no way... You know what is? autozone,and "jdm" blue bulbs from auto stores are.. so there.

and all this glare bull crap, who cares, im sure the douch in the lifted truck doesnt give rats butt his headlights are blinding every damn tC he gets behind.
who the hell is talking about glare n00b!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

just like someone to jump in the middle of a convo...i am arguing the fact that 30k exist. thats all i'm proving. but thanks for the opinion!!!!
Originally Posted by XtC2006

Let me get this straight. You don't care if you can see or not? Let's not forget to mention the drivers in front of you.

And as far as me jumping in a conversation, IIRC, on the previous page everyone was telling you the uselessness and outright stupidity of having 30K bulbs. Who cares if 30K bulbs even exist. Hell, anyone can print out a sticker and put it on a package. But that's not the point. The point is, the human eye can only see a certain portion of the light spectrum. 30K bulbs are leaving that spectrum of light, therefore decreasing in lumens and inhibiting your visibility.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I still maintain that no human being can actually see 30K light. I guess they are not 30K, but what does that say about the manufacturer if they cannot even label their own product correctly?
Old 12-04-2007, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you remind me so much of my friend..someone comes along with a much better whip and you bash it to make yourself feel better.

and all this glare bull crap, who cares, im sure the douch in the lifted truck doesnt give rats butt his headlights are blinding every damn tC he gets behind.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it says they know there are idiots out there who will buy them specifically because they say 30k and think they really are 30k. i for one know everything i see on ebay is exactly what it says it is...
Old 12-04-2007, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: new photosss

Originally Posted by carguyphil

What do u guys think?
ugly, rice headlights
Old 12-04-2007, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

you remind me so much of my friend..someone comes along with a much better whip and you bash it to make yourself feel better.

sorry i dont have "jdm" parts. At least my "mods" are real and not fake like that Buddy Club bumper you say you have which i dont see and i also spy some knock off Volks aswell. Never once did say anything bad about your car. If you want to go into that we can send this off to the PM boards instead and leave this space for some better looking SW with some real mods. Am i here to race or see how many better mods i can have that the rest of the people, no! Do i race my car no, i like the power it gives me which is why my engine is stock. I like the look of the drop on my suspension + wheels setup which is why i wont change it. I like my audio which is why im always improving it. My exhaust suites me well and dont need no rice comming from my way. I can care less what you think about my tC. I get pleny of compliments local and on these boards. Stock or no stock i can give a flying f**k! Anything else n00b....?

Back on Topic
Old 12-04-2007, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Back on Topic
More hot super whites!

Quick Reply: Show me hot White tC's