Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

SOME NOOB KEYED MY CAR!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 03:04 AM
5 Year Member

Default SOME NOOB KEYED MY CAR!!!

I really dont know where it exactly happened.. But When i went to a BBQ today My sister pointed out that I had a DEEP keyed on my Passenger side rear quart Panel of my TC... DUMB ___SS!!.. it's pretty deep and Noticible.... I'm guessing it happened at school early..
Old 04-29-2005, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

where in milwaukee you at?
Old 04-29-2005, 03:13 AM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

First off, why was he a NOOB? Did he do a poor job on it like he hadn't done it before? Secondly, how do you know it was a group of ___s? Did they leave a note signed "DUMB ___SS"? If so, you might contact the authorities. Until then, quit being a jack ___ and using derogatory comments blaming people who probably DIDN'T do it, but SHOULD HAVE.

-Z
Old 04-29-2005, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by wyldkard
First off, why was he a NOOB? Did he do a poor job on it like he hadn't done it before? Secondly, how do you know it was a group of ___s? Did they leave a note signed "DUMB ___SS"? If so, you might contact the authorities. Until then, quit being a jack ___ and using derogatory comments blaming people who probably DIDN'T do it, but SHOULD HAVE.

-Z
ouch.....harsh
Old 04-29-2005, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dont worry happened to me too! At least i think it's a key..not sure but it's on my passenger door..saw it one day i was like WTF!! i am ____ed it's right in the middle of the passenger door...DAMN PEOPLE!

Yes i tried Meguairs Scratch X it lightened a little..that pic was before...forgot to take one of the after..but it's not as visible now..bit it's still there.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Old 04-29-2005, 03:19 AM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Are you wearing PJ's in that pic?

-Z
Old 04-29-2005, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Are you wearing PJ's in that pic?

-Z
He he he yeah...i was gonna go outside to wash my car...i didnt change yet..went outside and was like WTF!!! got the camera took a pic..changed then washed the car
Old 04-29-2005, 03:26 AM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You can admit it if you wash your car in your PJ's. I pump gas in my boxers when I don't feel like getting dressed. You can't tell that they're underwear except for the dinosaurs on them.

-Z
Old 04-29-2005, 03:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HA! dinosaurs cool! no i have before washed my car in my pj's but these were flame pj pants...so i changed into jeans.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:34 AM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I thought those were flames. Do you wear your PJ's to bed or just around the house? Cause I do most everything around the house naked. Like right now, I'm standing in the window of my hotel room naked, waving to the freeway. Huh? I can't wear PJ's to bed, it makes me too hot...I like to sleep in a nice cold room. How did this start?

-Z
Old 04-29-2005, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I dont know..you asked if what i had on was pj's. I wear them when i change out of my work clothes. they are "Around the house clothes"

ANYWAYS, back to the subject at hand. Yeah the scratch sucks!
Old 04-29-2005, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You can admit it if you wash your car in your PJ's. I pump gas in my boxers when I don't feel like getting dressed. You can't tell that they're underwear except for the dinosaurs on them.

-Z
Wyldkard, first of all, I really don't understand your picture. Second of all, why do you reply to so many posts? You are goofy as $hit. And whats with everyone getting their car keyed? Getting you car keyed means someone doesn't like you. I've never had my car keyed in my life on any car I have drove. Be nice to others, and others will be nice to you. :D
Old 04-29-2005, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i park where i can see my car all day. I dont think it's a key scratch it's not deep enough. I think someone must have rubbed against my car when getting into thiers.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:48 AM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Necromancer
Wyldkard, first of all, I really don't understand your picture. Second of all, why do you reply to so many posts? You are goofy as $hit.
The picture is Grandpa Ford, it's a long story, but a long-time running inside joke with people in our region who attended the Houston-DFW meet.

The reason I reply to so many posts is debatable. Some people think I don't have a job, some people think I do have a job. The truth is, I am bored at work and I kill time on SL.com. I don't have Internet Access at home, so you rarely see me after 4:30 Central time during the week. But tonight I am in Nashville on business and am sitting here in a hotel room bored off my ___, but they have Internet access...so I'm sitting here in my Dinosaur boxers surfing SL.com on my laptop.

As for being goofy as ____, I really don't know what to say. If you can't be goofy as ____ every once in awhile, then you probably take yourself too seriously and should re-evaluate your priorities in life. Ask anyone who knows me outside of Scion Life, I'm totally different in person.

Cause I'll punch you in the nuts when I talk to you. j/k

-Z
Old 04-29-2005, 04:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

they were ___ guys , i saw them do it , they were holding hands as they ran the key down the quarter panel , and then i overherd one of them say " that was fun , lets go play hide the weenie" and then they skipped off holding hands...
Old 04-29-2005, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump
Old 04-29-2005, 04:37 AM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

A bump after 5 minutes? Wow, you kick ___.

-Z
Old 04-29-2005, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this thread has gone down the sh*tter....
Old 04-29-2005, 05:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah they were ___s if they keyed your car instead of settling their beef with you directly.

Quick Reply: SOME NOOB KEYED MY CAR!!!