2005-2010 [ANT10]

tC = girl car

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SCI_TC_GUY
well......possibly the tC is simply appealing to females.....which in turn...wouldn't that get any guy driving one more attention from the ladies???? only seems logical to me.....
agreed! dont hate cuz our cars are more attractive than yours
Old 01-04-2005, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RussianTC
Just because you've seen a lot of girls drive the tC doesn't make it a girl's car. I've seen a lot of overweight middle-aged men drive the xB...does that make it a fat guy's car? NO! I understand you weren't trying to make fun of the tC, but creating a subject with the title "tC=girl car" might deter some people from buying the tC.

Hahahaha Soooooooooooooooooooo True!!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jasonbegin
THE DON. your From LA, not ohio, so im really confused? please open your mind up a little more, im a dude, and i like the baby blue, im ___, But baby blue is still hot. Dont hate, just love........
Hey, That's all good... I'm just a little turned away when I see nothing but women driving a certain type of car... I traded in my matrix, and now I see nothing but soccer moms driving those! It quickly changed from a "sporty crossover", to the station wagon of the future. They even stopped offering some of the cool accessories to lower the price. Why? cuz soccer moms don't need Razo shift *****! It's obvious Toyota saw a trend and moved towards it.

-THE DON
Old 01-04-2005, 10:35 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Why if you like the car? Make the car don't let the car make you. Cheesy but true. I want a Titan but they're too expensive for my budget.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Default My 2 cents...

Well here is my 2 cents with 75 members in the SoCal tC Club and only enough female members to count on one hand... I would venture to say that girls like our car yes, but it is definitely not just a girls car.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i think the tC appeals equally to both genders.

I've seen alot of women in the tC .... but equally as much with men. I work and Hang out in the OC area....and there seem to be equal trade.

It's good for Scion and general appeal.

It is a po man's bimmer after all..hehe
Old 01-04-2005, 11:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol I think it's only in southern cali that there are a lot of female's driving the tc
Old 01-04-2005, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HeartBreaker
Well here is my 2 cents with 75 members in the SoCal tC Club and only enough female members to count on one hand... I would venture to say that girls like our car yes, but it is definitely not just a girls car.
not a fair comparison... men are far more likely to join car clubs than women... i think it would be safe to assume that a decent amount of the women that own the tC could care less about modifying/upgrading/tuning their car... and use it simply as stylish yet inexpensive transportation...

from personal experience, i've seen about 50/50 men/women driving the tC's around... same with xA's... same with xB's...
Old 01-05-2005, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tru tru...i think i'd be one of the few guys that actually have a tC in Tampa (That I've seen)...I kno Rivulent(male) has one also...but as far as that goes..thats all i know of in tampa...but...like everyone is saying...i guess its up for grabs for any sex lol...and yes...u do get good stares in the car...i think the tC is bi sexual...so...go both ways.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well my girlfriend is really picky when it comes to cars and when I told her I was getting the tC and showed it to her she, for once enjoyed the look. The car I just sold was a dodge dakota and she disliked it to say the least. I love that she finds my car good looking! And on top of that I think the Azure Blue is one of the best colors. It with a nice dark tint looks amazing. The only real chick car is the new VW bugs ;)!
Old 01-05-2005, 12:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahaha
Old 01-05-2005, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="snuppy"]
from personal experience, i've seen about 50/50 men/women driving the tC's around... same with xA's... same with xB's...
true that, from what i've seen in the bay area
Old 01-05-2005, 12:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tC=Trapping Chicks

Wait a sec, did ya say that you saw an old lady?She doesn't count. She needs a buick.

Dream on...
Dream on...
Dream on...
Dream on...

Me likey Aerosmith!
Old 01-05-2005, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Re: My 2 cents...

I agree. I don't think it's a girl car. I've only seen one girl driving a tc. Wait...that was me. Lol. I know there are very few girls in ScioNRG. What is there like 4? None with a tC though, besides me of course!
Old 01-05-2005, 01:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tc913
lol I think it's only in southern cali that there are a lot of female's driving the tc
i disagree....i'm in south cali and i've yet to see another female driving a tC, and I unfortunately have seen quite a few on the road...and all those guys are rude, almost every single one has cut me off and nobody waves back....
Old 01-05-2005, 01:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by calikitten118
Originally Posted by tc913
i disagree....i'm in south cali and i've yet to see another female driving a tC, and I unfortunately have seen quite a few on the road...and all those guys are rude, almost every single one has cut me off and nobody waves back....
awww...yea for having the same tC as me though!
Old 01-05-2005, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ive only seen 4 tCs other than my own. And 3 out of the 4 were guy driven, therefore its 75% a guys car from my point of view. Besides, i dont see why people should be so concerned with girl / guy labels. I mean, I wouldnt drive a pink car with flowers. There are limits. But I definitely dont associate the tC with being feminine.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:49 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not that I think it is a "chicks" car, but so far I have seen 9 tC's in the Northern VA area and 8 have been female and 1 male. IT would of been alright if the 8 females looked good, but only 3 of them did.... oh well.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:56 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't care which gender drives the car as long as I feel the automobile itself looks nice and has some grunt under the hood.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
N.G.S.O.

I'd be more than happy if our little local tC club was 80% chics

Quick Reply: tC = girl car