Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

tC = girl car

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 10:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

just this morning at the gas station some cute girl that works there said "youre car is soo nice, i love it" which i interpret as omg i want your *****.

so i think its great that girls like them and drive them . b/c when i see a girl driving one its like cool but if i see a guy driving one i get in competion mode and i have to think of something that makes mine better than his
Old 03-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

HA...when I picked mine up at the dealer the guy that ordered/designed mine was jealous that I was taking it off the lot...and every guy I know thinks it's pimp. My gf thinks it's sexy...and loves the social space.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:50 AM
xC
5 Year Member

All of you that think women like you for your car, it's the car they like, not you, seriously.
Maybe it's not a 'girl car', but if males try to act all hard and tough in it, it just doesn't work. I've had two encounters with guys all low in their seats trying to look hard, and it just makes me ! One just gave me a stare, I laughed in his face, and another revved at me to race. After I beat him with my G, I told him "My gf owns one. It's fast with a good driver."
Old 03-20-2005, 08:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This thread reminds me of this article:

"On the other side of the street are non-car buff women (and some men) who also prize Mustangs for being a solid ride at a fair price. Last year, about 53% of all Mustang buyers were women, and the percentage jumps significantly for convertible versions of the car."
http://www.jsonline.com/wheels/test/apr04/222744.asp

But still I don't know if i'd consider the mustang a girls car. It's all subjective, and I always hear about Celicas or VW's (Jetta's and Bug's) being girls cars. Whatever, I like my tC.
Old 03-20-2005, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cad455
i like girls.

so, cool.
ahhh, you must feel a need to profess your hetero nature in public, since you drive a Tc.

jk of course, Im a hetero guy with a Tc too .
I wish my sig didnt always say future owner, anyway some mod make the profiles easier to change that. errr thanks
Old 03-21-2005, 01:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tcDreamz
just this morning at the gas station some cute girl that works there said "youre car is soo nice, i love it" which i interpret as omg i want your *****.
Lol... wow. Just, wow.
Old 03-22-2005, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by smash
Lol... wow. Just, wow.
Yup. Whenever a girl gives a compliment on your car, it means you she wants you to poke her with your power rod ASAP
Old 03-22-2005, 05:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Jessman360
Lol... wow. Just, wow.
Yup. Whenever a girl gives a compliment on your car, it means you she wants you to poke her with your power rod ASAP
hahahahaha
Old 03-22-2005, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

im not worried just curious
Old 03-23-2005, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KevinxB
Originally Posted by Jessman360
Lol... wow. Just, wow.
hahahahaha
Yep. Exactly. That's obviously what I mean every time I tell someone he/she has a nice car.. isn't that what ALL girls REALLY mean when they give a guy a compliment on his car? Jesus..
Old 03-23-2005, 03:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by xC
All of you that think women like you for your car, it's the car they like, not you, seriously.
Maybe it's not a 'girl car', but if males try to act all hard and tough in it, it just doesn't work. I've had two encounters with guys all low in their seats trying to look hard, and it just makes me ! One just gave me a stare, I laughed in his face, and another revved at me to race. After I beat him with my G, I told him "My gf owns one. It's fast with a good driver."
Actually, those guys sitting all low trying to look hard look like punk asses no matter what car they drive Like little 16 year old wannbe Vin Diesels They are fun to laugh at anyway.... not like they actually do anything about it if you laugh at them. heh heh
Old 03-23-2005, 04:53 PM
5 Year Member

haha~ i dun think it is a chic car...
how about doing a poll and see what are the gender of the drivers of tC in this site?
i think it can prove u wrong~ lol
Old 03-23-2005, 06:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default tc = girl car

well if the TC is a girls car then i would like to know why most of them that have been sold in el paso, have been sold to men, i have only seen 2 driven by women and about 15 by men, so i like the assumption, but keep up the good work.......my TC
Old 03-24-2005, 01:27 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I'm the only girl in SE Hawaii that drives a tC so far.....
All i can say is.......... tC+guy = sexy <<<< Now that's HOT!!!!
I give mad props to the guys that drive tC's... I find it very attractive when guys drive sexy cars!!! it only shows that they have great taste in their cars!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Chicks car? Thats just goofy. Most TC owners I know are guys. This ain't no Cabriolet! ( sorry ___ guys! ) I would drive one if they had more room. I'm kind of a large bastard. I also like blue. Act like you got a pair and it won't really matter what you drive.
Old 03-24-2005, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by butterfly808
I'm the only girl in SE Hawaii that drives a tC so far.....
All i can say is.......... tC+guy = sexy <<<< Now that's HOT!!!!
I give mad props to the guys that drive tC's... I find it very attractive when guys drive sexy cars!!! it only shows that they have great taste in their cars!!!
do you think this tC guy is sexy?

Old 03-24-2005, 05:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

so i think its great that girls like them and drive them . b/c when i see a girl driving one its like cool but if i see a guy driving one i get in competion mode and i have to think of something that makes mine better than his
very very very well said. good job
Old 03-24-2005, 06:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow I dig the debadging and the tC in the corner... if I ever get mine I might just do that...
Old 03-24-2005, 05:45 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

wellz.. the chic white ped spoiler and trd rims should look good in her scion tc. ;) dammn want to dream bout her hahahahaha but her face looks ugly when i turn on my valeos .. lol.. still want to look pretty in front of me?
Old 03-24-2005, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by asianspike
wellz.. the chic white ped spoiler and trd rims should look good in her scion tc. ;) dammn want to dream bout her hahahahaha but her face looks ugly when i turn on my valeos .. lol.. still want to look pretty in front of me?
um... wtf are you talking about? lol...

Quick Reply: tC = girl car