Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

TC owners = new CIVIC owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Banned
SL Member

Default TC owners = new CIVIC owners

this fourm has gons to ____ and the people here are making me wish i never got a ____ing TC. i hate to even see anyone else driving one. 80% of you have made this great car go straight down hill. i am selling my car at the beginning of next month. all this TC vs. ______ is lame and i was hoping that a new breed of TUNERS were going to begin. nope just another car to be made to look ____ty and for cops to think the owners are all the same. it IS a great car, but for now im embarassed to own one. all i can think is, that if 90% of the peopl on this forum are idiots, how many more are out there thats not on here. this fourm has no technical aspect at ALL. first of all....

the trd super charger will NOT give you 225WHP
the TC does NOT look good on 18's,19's
it is NOT fast.
it does NOT look good with stickers, spoilers etc.
the auto WILL get its ___ handed to it by a manual (IF THE DRIVER CAN DRIVE)
who cares anymore about the panaramic moon roof... it has so many problems
noens ARE ___
the hotchkis strut bar will NOT help to damn much
tein springs ARE ____ty ( they give the car a reverse rake)
the TRD axle back will NOT give you any HP gains that you will feel or notice (it just sounds like it does) neither does the intake.

now that i am done ranting and raving have fun destroying you TC's and giving us a bad name in under a year

i want my type-r back, and going back to honda-tech.com atleast there is 9 yrs of knowledge there and its technical. im out like a fat kid in dodgeball
Old 06-19-2005, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So im confused, why is the name of the post TC owners=new Civic owners, if thats the case why dont you hate everyone at the civic boards as well? I just think your ____ed about people not believing your results and feel you have to go crazy and hate everyone. people you dont know,.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

honestly. you're a total spaz. I thought i was paranoid about tc's becoming ricey. It hasn't even gotten bad yet. Most people i know have no clue what a tc even is. I do think that the fact the tc's cost more than most ricers can afford is helping alot. I see a lot more riced out mustangs and cavaliers around here, and i've seen about 10 tc's over the past week. All of them were completely stock. my 2 cents.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I guess it all depends on what you consider "Riced out" a spoiler here, and some neon there is riced for some people, to others it looks tight, its all based on personal opinions, plus honda are famous for being riced out./
Old 06-19-2005, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

go see a therapist
Old 06-19-2005, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

just because you make some ____ty threads and get made fun of, dont backlash at us. just because you have a turbo, doesnt make you high and mighty to the rest of us.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Who would've been dumb enough to go from an ITR to a tC anyway?
Old 06-19-2005, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Congratulations! The quality of your post, while falling short of proving 90%, has proven that at least one person on this forum is an idiot.
5 Year Member
SL Member

woah fella...you need to calm down a bit. don't get so stressed about what people do to their cars. it's a million times worse in the honda forums...always has been.
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by DuMa
just because you make some ____ty threads and get made fun of, dont backlash at us. just because you have a turbo, doesnt make you high and mighty to the rest of us.
i never said that, and the guy above was right.. hondas are known for being ricey, hell even integras BUT i had a integra type-R to begin with. AND as many riced out hondas that are out there, there are so many more that arent, PLUS like i said there is almost a decade of technical info just on integras alone, not mo mention almost three decades of honda tech info
Old 06-19-2005, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by spoolinTC
Originally Posted by DuMa
i never said that, and the guy above was right.. hondas are known for being ricey, hell even integras BUT i had a integra type-R to begin with. AND as many riced out hondas that are out there, there are so many more that arent, PLUS like i said there is almost a decade of technical info just on integras alone, not mo mention almost three decades of honda tech info
Well by default there would be more technical information out there just due to the fact that integras have been around far longer than tC's. Thanks for that insight, captain obvious.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Buttstressed, its a killer.....get laid or something
Old 06-19-2005, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

30 years?
So, you'll be back in 30 years when there's more technical info?

Good riddance...
Old 06-19-2005, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Holy freakin chill dude LOL
Old 06-19-2005, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Stylistically, I agree, but methodically I don't. Quit your whining spoolin, it isn't going to do a thing. People are going to do whatever they want, regardless. All you can do is take care of yourself and stop trying to force your opinion on those that want to do whatever they want to their cars. Their money, their car. Your money, your car. Understand rubberband?

But since you're leaving:

Bye.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can we say you are what you preach? Judas priest another whinny no it all kid with a useless post. Jee wally you just proved your point by your own stupidity. Thank God your are leaving this forum... that's one down....

If you don't like the title to the thread DO NOT R E A D IT.

Pretty easy concept eh? Is somebody forcing you to read the notsoinformative threads?
Old 06-19-2005, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have to agree with SpoolinTC, but I think he's too quick too quick to judge. There is a lack of technical knowledge on this forum, but the TC is still new so I wouldnt expect there to be much technial know-how. You cannot compare the amount of knowledge gained from a 1 year old car verses 17 year old EF's, 15 year old DA's, 12 year old DC's and EG's. Plus those cars have interchangeable parts, so the technical knowledge base crosses over easily. Honda-tech has been around for years, which has its fair share of knowledgable people who will flame newbies for their stupid questions. Plus I wouldnt acknowledge a fondness for Honda-tech if I were you. That website has a reputation of ill-mannered and short tempered members, preaching ricey content. I've seen too many johnny-come-lately's who sell their hondas for a 240sx on the Nissan forums get flamed for their attitudes and retarded comments. Also, to sell your car just because you dont like the website seems really unreasonable.

Looking at your screen name, I question your judgement. You could've turboed a b-series honda, bought a wrx, or 240sx with a sr swap, instead you turbo'd an unproven sohc camry powered convertable with a glass roof, that will never be as fast as those just mentioned.

I think SpoolinTC's comments are good for this website.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I think you need to take your head out of you ___. It's a car not a way of life. Anyone can do whatever they want to thier car or drive anyway they like. Who are you to think your so much better then any other tC owner? I'm proud to own a tC and prolly alway will be.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think you need to take your head out of you ___. It's a car not a way of life. Anyone can do whatever they want to thier car or drive anyway they like. Who are you to think your so much better then any other tC owner? I'm proud to own a tC and prolly alway will be.
Hell yes
Old 06-19-2005, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member

sorry you feel that way.

Quick Reply: TC owners = new CIVIC owners