Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

TC owners = new CIVIC owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you got major issues. Have fun with your next car, with your attitude youll likely blow your fuse again like this.
Old 06-19-2005, 05:20 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Somebody is having issues with his tiny little fella?
Old 06-19-2005, 05:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: TC owners = new CIVIC owners

This guy is a

The tC is a car that's been out for a year, and people are just trying to have some fun with it. This guy comes in and complains about technical knowledge, and a new breed of tuners?

Hey guess what buddy? Most people don't care that much about their car. Most people don't care if their lowering springs give them the most optimal cornering performance during auto-x. Most people don't care if the mods they add to their car will prove themselves at the 1/4 strip. Most people just want to add some things to their car and make it more fun as they see fit without 30 page discussions one why their new ECU flash is giving them more fuel than necessary after they removed their rev limiter.

You want to be a real tuner? Get a real sports car first. You talk about technical knowledge and a new breed of tuners, and yet you are in love with a 4-banger FWD econobox made by Honda. Oh wait, sorry, you were talking about the Type R with its mind-blowing 195 hp engine, pumping out a tire-burning 130ft-lb torque. Sure you can make it run and handle fast, but at the end of the day, you are still driving an econobox, 'cept one with fast numbers attached to it.

To sum it up, stop _____ing and moaning and realize that people do what they think is good on/for their car, not what the elite Honda/Acura tuners do. Is that okay with you?
Old 06-19-2005, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

Anywhere you go you will find the same thing SpoolinTC, why are you ranting. People do things to their cars to make it personalized to them. To make it a part of them. Your views on what people do are only opinions and therefore are insignificant. Most everything you stated in your leading post was an opinion. Your decision to sell your car because no one shares the same view as you is quite disheartening, for the fact that a "Man" who is a so-called "Tuner" would give up his car based simply on the fact that he doesn't like the ideas and views on a website. Viva customization! Freedom of vehicular expression will ring, whether its a Mazda or a Murcielago. People will do what they want to make the car their very own! Deal with it! Good luck in the real world buddy.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You Mad? Get Your Money Up...I'm not saying some mods aren't rice...but I am saying you probably can't afford them.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

trading your car just because of an online forum? wow...
Old 06-19-2005, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: TC owners = new CIVIC owners

Originally Posted by spoolinTC
this fourm has gons to poopie and the people here are making me wish i never got a ____ing TC. i hate to even see anyone else driving one. 80% of you have made this great car go straight down hill. i am selling my car at the beginning of next month. all this TC vs. ______ is lame
so you're going to sell your car because of what someone writes on a forum? that's pretty impressionable and easily controlled by others. WOW.. sure it's a free country and you can do what you want, but to sell a car that someone else did with theirs or posted on a forum isn't something I'd do, but hey that's me.. seriously maybe you should seek counseling.. I'm serious.. Because for someone to be influenced that much by what others THINK isn't exactly healthy.. before you flame me on that, seriously think about what you're saying.. it's more about others opinions of you and not really the car..
Old 06-19-2005, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Adjust your meds.

Good riddance.
Old 06-19-2005, 07:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

and you're one to talk Mr. ICanDrillRotors?!?!?

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68705

seriously you're just as ___. u can sell your car and no one will give a dammn. Later fat boy.
Old 06-19-2005, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is a joke. first off, you gave up one of the greatest sport compacts ever made to drive the brand new, unproven tC. i don't know if the tC will ever be seen in the same light as a DC2R but if it does, it won't be anytime soon. a lot more R&D needs to be done. you should've realized that being a know-it-all from H-T.

and yes, there are a lot of ppl on this board who mod their cars in what some of us call "rice" fashion. but it's their car, they're free to do what they like. to think that the ratio of tastefully modded cars to the rice ones would be even, this early in the tC's existance, is naive. the aftermarket is still budding.

anyway, go get another honda and run back to H-T. i hope in a year or two someone from this board schools you on the track.
Old 06-19-2005, 07:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

seems like u didnt get any in a while huh? jk chill out bro...
Old 06-19-2005, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man there sure is a lot of ignornace is this world someone has an opnion about something and he voices it and people ream him about it so the guy wants to go back to honda maybe hes afraid of change or doesnt have the patientice to deal with the wait it may take for a car to get good intergras/civics/accords what not werent great cars starit out off the line took them years to craft them to descent vehcials they are now. Scions are going to take awhile to get good like everthing else i love my car too and wouldnt give it up (unless some idioti wants to trad me an m3 for it or something) but since he feels that way let him be just wants to vent and be herd no need to make him feel like more poopie for not liking the current direcition tCs are going. oh my 2 cents thrown in
Old 06-19-2005, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

bye
Old 06-19-2005, 07:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

peteyd u r right and partly he is right but he isnt talking ONLY about technical stuff he talks how everyone on here is an idiot and so on... and people can do w/e they want to their cars if he doesnt like it then like motozen said DON'T read it wtf ......
Old 06-19-2005, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 06-19-2005, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by btownTC
peteyd u r right and partly he is right but he isnt talking ONLY about technical stuff he talks how everyone on here is an idiot and so on... and people can do w/e they want to their cars if he doesnt like it then like motozen said DON'T read it wtf ......
Yeah seriously it is really unnecessary to make a whole thread and b*tch about not liking how other people treat their vehicles. It's being a brat.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

if you don't like it, don't drive it...simple as that. adios!!
Old 06-19-2005, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by peteyd
man there sure is a lot of ignornace is this world someone has an opnion about something and he voices it and people ream him about it so the guy wants to go back to honda maybe hes afraid of change or doesnt have the patientice to deal with the wait it may take for a car to get good intergras/civics/accords what not werent great cars starit out off the line took them years to craft them to descent vehcials they are now. Scions are going to take awhile to get good like everthing else i love my car too and wouldnt give it up (unless some idioti wants to trad me an m3 for it or something) but since he feels that way let him be just wants to vent and be herd no need to make him feel like more poopie for not liking the current direcition tCs are going. oh my 2 cents thrown in
How is all THAT 3 sentences?!?! Just playin

Peteyd, it's the fact that he "knows so much" etc and then _____es about the fact it's a new model. The fact that there aren't pages and pages and tons of archives for him to go through to do EVERYTHING to his car, RIGHT NOW... If you'll notice, this guy also makes posts where he says e'll drill rotors or what not and then later on in the thread says "Just kidding. Nobody posts relevant sh__ on here, so I'll post fake sh__ on here"

Just for THAT this f_cktard oughtta get booted or at least knocked back into his place by a mod for a week or so...

There's MY 2 cents
Old 06-19-2005, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^^^ what he said.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

shut teh face