5 Year Member
Unique Scionikz
SL Member

Old 06-19-2005, 09:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: TC owners = new CIVIC owners

Originally Posted by spoolinTC
...this fourm has no technical aspect at ALL. first of all....

the trd super charger will NOT give you 225WHP
the TC does NOT look good on 18's,19's
it is NOT fast.
it does NOT look good with stickers, spoilers etc.
tein springs ARE ____ty ( they give the car a reverse rake)
the TRD axle back will NOT give you any HP gains that you will feel or notice (it just sounds like it does) neither does the intake.
who knows the specs on the supercharger, people have done 10psi turbo kits on stock internals so the motor is built pretty well (at least short term)

people put rims on anything, toasters if they could (gotta love chris rock) so who cares.

160+ lb. ft. of torque at 4k is quite useful in normal street driving, flooring this motor is not what it was designed to do. for that definately go back to your ITR.

no car looks good with stickers haha (can you say flame me?) and a spoiler may actually be helpful as the rear of this car can unload rather easily...which is why the teins are lower in the back (to level the car out, NOT to reverse rake it) and not progressive rate.

the motor is pretty tuned as is, stainless steel header, resonator on intake that boosts low end torque. if you do anything it will be to gain top end hp at the expense of torque. that's just how it goes unless you boost it.

HKSpeed, the motor is dohc.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but no need to lump everyone into one group then rub it into their faces. If you're so unhappy and don't want to work to try and improve things then good riddance.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Banned
SL Member

thanks to the people who have half a mind and understand what im trying to say. im not selling my car BECAUSE of peoples posts, but the way the car is heading in less than a year. and the to ___gots who say good riddance.. ummm ok bye i just proved my point 90% of you act like retards whop just jump on the banwagon of other members yet IM easily swayed???? if 10 people would have posted positive responses first then that would be the way the thread would have gone.like i said the TC IS A GREAT CAR (read the ____ing post entirely before you judge) i didnt lump EVERYONE into one catagory.. i SAID that 90% of the people here post dumb ____ (not saying their dumb people) im just unhappy with the car and the direction. (by the way, i got some this morning before i posted this so im doing ok) thaks for your info and opinions on my post, i love being proven right quit your _____ing, and get the sand out of your vaginas
Old 06-19-2005, 09:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

All in all i can feel the original poster.. but i could give a rats azz and ... yeah give a rats azz .. anyway i love people who make thier car ugly.. for one its thier car just liek its thier life leave em talk sheet or whatever but also say thanx cause when they see the car (or tc) that you own its gonna look way better the non riced car...
i'll let some people get used to the tc looking like crap so when i finally bring mine down the street they'll be like oh the tc can look beautiful ... naw wha i mean jellybean!@
Old 06-19-2005, 09:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by spoolinTC
thanks to the people who have half a mind and understand what im trying to say. im not selling my car BECAUSE of peoples posts, but the way the car is heading in less than a year. and the to ___gots who say good riddance.. ummm ok bye i just proved my point 90% of you act like retards whop just jump on the banwagon of other members yet IM easily swayed???? if 10 people would have posted positive responses first then that would be the way the thread would have gone.like i said the TC IS A GREAT CAR (read the ____ing post entirely before you judge) i didnt lump EVERYONE into one catagory.. i SAID that 90% of the people here post dumb poopie (not saying their dumb people) im just unhappy with the car and the direction. (by the way, i got some this morning before i posted this so im doing ok) thaks for your info and opinions on my post, i love being proven right
umm no, you're still a square in my book. And WHY would u sell ur tC if u claim that u ahve all those power mods in ur profile? Y dont u post some pics? Or are u just some 8 year old kid yanking our chains?
Old 06-19-2005, 09:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i was wondering the same things...
Old 06-19-2005, 09:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, i wanna see pics of your car as well. i could care less how you feel about tC's since i don't own one and prolly never will but i just wanna see pics of a turbo'd tC. :D