Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

TCTunerz Header put out how much HP?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 04:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

It's gonna get like 10=15 HP gain. The Tc isn't like the Supra where ya throw on an intake and ya gain 30 hp!
Old 12-17-2004, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that's a great looking header, i wish someone would make a header with a cat attached like that for my 98 hatchback.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:29 AM
5 Year Member

i went to the tctunerz website and saw the headers but couldnt find any info on them...do they really keep the cat? Also, in the online store section they have the dc headers for $299 and it says they are "CARB exempt, 50-state legal"...although it was my understanding that they would eliminate the cat...or was that weapon R?? Anybody know?
Old 12-17-2004, 06:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by nixr6
i went to the tctunerz website and saw the headers but couldnt find any info on them...do they really keep the cat? Also, in the online store section they have the dc headers for $299 and it says they are "CARB exempt, 50-state legal"...although it was my understanding that they would eliminate the cat...or was that weapon R?? Anybody know?
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...r=asc&start=25

read the second post from the bottom, according to the AEM guy the DC header does, and if the WeaponR header is a race header it will as well
Old 12-17-2004, 08:23 AM
5 Year Member

TCtunnerz header looks great!!! but yeah no way it could be a 50 hp gain... this is just a header not a turbo manifold lol.
Old 12-17-2004, 08:33 AM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Default Re: TCTunerz Header put out how much HP?!

Originally Posted by ScionTCTrav
I recently talked to TCTunerz Admin, and they are waiting for the Dyno Results on the Header they designed..and he told me that to Expect almost 50HP Gain?! I was like What?! R U Serious?!
Yeah right. 50hp!?! And its snowing in H#LL right now.

Ask Quick when he plans on paying Chris back, in full, his money from over a year ago.
Old 12-17-2004, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Found a lot more pics of this header. I think the reason why its taking a long time is because there testing to see if its carb legal???
Thats what I think??

http://www.tctunerz.com/index.php?se...view_album.php

Its a nice header!!!!!
Old 12-17-2004, 09:09 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by squirrel
I recently talked to TCTunerz Admin, and they are waiting for the Dyno Results on the Header they designed..and he told me that to Expect almost 50HP Gain?! I was like What?! R U Serious?!

Ask Quick when he plans on paying Chris back, in full, his money from over a year ago.
Before you talk about a topic your not involved with make sure you know what going on. You make an a$$ out of yourself and tCtunerZ
Old 12-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Banned
SL Member

To set the record straight we do not know the "actual" gain on the headers at this time. If we state something that’s a fact we will pot it on our site, other wise we didn’t say it.

I do recall a conversation with someone where I mentioned with headers and full exhaust the gains could be in the 50hp range however with out dyno numbers there is no way of proving anything.
Old 12-17-2004, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCtunerZ

Before you talk about a topic your not involved with make sure you know what going on. You make an a$$ out of yourself and tCtunerZ
Then make an ___ of him, and set the record straight by answering his question instead of replying that it’s none of his business. He is a potential customer, as all of us are, your companies business practices are our business.
Old 12-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Thrawn

Then make an ___ of him, and set the record straight by answering his question instead of replying that it’s none of his business. He is a potential customer, as all of us are, your companies business practices are our business.
There was another thread where Chris stated we have things taken care of and squirrel replied some non-sense and that’s the end. He has his answer and for a few days I must say, so his internet tuff guy roll is a little played out.

You are correct however if the masses want to believe the hype so be it. We have had numerous happy customers which do not post ScionLife and the few that we have had wish to remain anonymous in their opinions on or order process. If vendors from ScionLife that ship out our products giving us positive remarks isn’t enough to show that we are a trusted company then I don’t know what is.
Old 12-17-2004, 09:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

There was another thread where Chris stated we have things taken care of and squirrel replied some non-sense and that’s the end. He has his answer and for a few days I must say, so his internet tuff guy roll is a little played out.

You are correct however if the masses want to believe the hype so be it. We have had numerous happy customers which do not post ScionLife and the few that we have had wish to remain anonymous in their opinions on or order process. If vendors from ScionLife that ship out our products giving us positive remarks isn’t enough to show that we are a trusted company then I don’t know what is.
Ah, I see. Your response to squirrel makes sense now. However, simply because you are a representative of your company, and there's no telling who is reading this forum, I think the response you gave me would have been a lot more sound (business wise) then your original response to squirrel. Not for the sake of answering squirrel's question, but for the sake of customers, or potential customers, who might be reading and want to know. Although, I know such long responses can a be a pain to write out every time, lol. ^^ But a small cost to pay for keeping mis-information down, eh?. A link to that post probably would have been just as effective too though...
Old 12-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Banned
SL Member

Ah, I see. Your response to squirrel makes sense now. However, simply because you are a representative of your company, and there's no telling who is reading this forum, I think the response you gave me would have been a lot more sound (business wise) then your original response to squirrel. Not for the sake of answering squirrel's question, but for the sake of customers, or potential customers, who might be reading and want to know. Although, I know such long responses can a be a pain to write out every time, lol. ^^ But a small cost to pay for keeping mis-information down, eh?. A link to that post probably would have been just as effective too though...
I completely agree however neither myself nor anyone in our organization has the time to post and reply to every comment on any message board. Today is just my day off so I’ve been catching up on things. Here is the thread I referenced earlier;

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38351
Old 12-17-2004, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Supposedly equal length or at least I read that somewhere. Will be an awesome design and will definitely get my money when it comes out.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I do recall a conversation with someone where I mentioned with headers and full exhaust the gains could be in the 50hp range however with out dyno numbers there is no way of proving anything.
Ahh, thats still REALLY extreme. With the header and a cat-back I think 20hp gain is more like it. 12-15hp for the header and 5-8hp for the exhaust.

So, any info on when a dyno is going to be provided??
Also how does this header sound?? Any test cars with the TRD exhaust have this header yet??
Old 12-17-2004, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm sure it was just a typo, lol
Old 12-17-2004, 11:56 PM
5 Year Member

Are these headers even out yet or are they just taking pre-orders?
Old 12-17-2004, 11:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry Everyone and TCTunerz..I just started this thread to get everyones opinion on the Header..I knew it was putting out 50HP, Possibly with a Catback and Nice Muffler..It could..But like he said we wont know until..the Dyno
Old 12-18-2004, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i definitly want to get these headers, when are they going to be available to purchase. And when do you think you will have dyno results.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Am personally looking for headers as well and would love to see dyno's.

Quick Reply: TCTunerz Header put out how much HP?!