Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Thinking of getting a Scion tC

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im sure that you did not hit the trees 3 times at 65mph because u would be dead..

first u can only recall your speed while it was pointing at 65 mph, but in reality u are constantly slowing down unless u flooring on the gas petal, as you skid you are losing speed, and also when you hit the first tree you are losing speed

i'd just like to comment that because my car was hit at 75+mph by an airborne maxima....

n e way get what you like, just do your hw
Old 06-23-2005, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by mandi31523
Yes I will have to admit, it probably was kinda dumb for me to ask that question on a Scion forum, BUT some ppl that have Scion's may also be TRUTHFUL and say that they regret buying it for some reason. Obviously, I won't be getting that response. I have been reading on this forum lately and see really good things about the Scion, but I'm really leaning toward getting a Honda Civic. I've had a civic before, for 5 years actually, and NEVER once did it have to go in the auto shop for ANYTHING. So, thank you all for the responses and advice, I appreciate you taking the time to read my post, but since i posted this thread, I have decided on a Civic.

Thanks again and everyone enjoy their Scion's
I just came from a Civic....never had any problems with it...but once you pull up to a red light along w/ 10 OTHER Civics....I think you're gonna regret your purchase...unless you don't mind that everyone and their mother drives one...plus you'll have to put up some pretty good money to get all the things that come standard on the tC...

I trust the Honda brand and obviously so do you...I got into the whole "modding" scene and it's really hard to stand out w/ a Civic...unless you go for the performance...everything "show-wise" has been done to Civics...I think both cars are great but for the money....I'd pick the tC in a heart-beat!! Good luck w/ your new car!!
Old 06-24-2005, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I find it amusing that Cliffy1 and Mandi31523 didn't get along this post... My names Cliff and I used to date gurl named mandie and all we did was get the wrong idea about stuff and argue.

o yea... You should get a tC, cuz guys dig gurls who drives tC's? Well atleast i did at the car wash yesterday. Dayum she was sporting the RS edition and man was it just amazing to watch her vaccum out her car.

who's a thread hijacker?
Old 06-24-2005, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by tC_kevin
no dont buy one. there are enough on the streets. go buy yourself a civic. thanks
yea, theirs isnt anywhere near enough civics around. Theyre pretty rare
Old 06-24-2005, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by xJustaGirl21tx
Originally Posted by mandi31523
Yes I will have to admit, it probably was kinda dumb for me to ask that question on a Scion forum, BUT some ppl that have Scion's may also be TRUTHFUL and say that they regret buying it for some reason. Obviously, I won't be getting that response. I have been reading on this forum lately and see really good things about the Scion, but I'm really leaning toward getting a Honda Civic. I've had a civic before, for 5 years actually, and NEVER once did it have to go in the auto shop for ANYTHING. So, thank you all for the responses and advice, I appreciate you taking the time to read my post, but since i posted this thread, I have decided on a Civic.

Thanks again and everyone enjoy their Scion's
I just came from a Civic....never had any problems with it...but once you pull up to a red light along w/ 10 OTHER Civics....I think you're gonna regret your purchase...unless you don't mind that everyone and their mother drives one...plus you'll have to put up some pretty good money to get all the things that come standard on the tC...

I trust the Honda brand and obviously so do you...I got into the whole "modding" scene and it's really hard to stand out w/ a Civic...unless you go for the performance...everything "show-wise" has been done to Civics...I think both cars are great but for the money....I'd pick the tC in a heart-beat!! Good luck w/ your new car!!
Youre tC is effin HOT. I love the two tone. Ive been kicking around ideas for a 2-toned super white..just dont know what yet...maybe super white and silver? I dunno..
Anyways, One suggestion...your wheels look highly over powered by your kit. Maybe some spacers?
Old 06-24-2005, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm thinking Mandi hasn't read this thread since she said she was buying the Civic.