SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by KAuss
Originally Posted by Souljah347
Originally Posted by OutCrnrU
Originally Posted by dante
Street racing is stupid and i hope you get arrested
street racing is as stupid as trash-talking on the internet...

How was that trash talking i was simply condoning that i think street racing is stupid and i dont like people who do it, maybe you should whatch what you say before you say it. I dont like street racing becasue i have lost a couple of friends and family memebers because of street racing. So before you go on about me trash talking maybe you should realize how stupid and full of nonsense street racing is and take interest in a real hobby.
lots of people die everyday from things far more stupid then street racing. go preach somewhere else. i'm sorry you know people that have died(not sure if they were racing or not) but the long and the short of it is more people die everyday from smoking/second hand smoking. why don't you go preach to smokers. if you don't want to street race don't do it, don't _____ at others for it. i don't smoke, but i don't _____ at smokers. sure some people may die, but people die everyday it's part of life. if you get arrested for it, oh well, you took the risk.
Look up the word remorse, then pray you never get into an accident or get caught by the cops...

All you kids that watch too much Fast n Furious are getting out of hand... All it takes is ONE accident... You'll never race again... Whats worst is that you don't die, nor get injured, but your friend sitting shotgun gets trashed and you're to blame...

Lots more people get killed by 2nd hand smoke than grenades... I don't think that makes it ok for people to start owning them and throwing them around...
remorse? remorse for what? because someone died? tough ____, people die everyday. and for the record the fast and the furious was a god awful movie and is complete bull____. you coming here _____ing isn't going to stop one person from street racing, infact it makes me want to do it more just to ____ you off, i hate people like you. you try and save the world from something like street racing. there is nothing wrong with street racing. why don't you save the world from all the polution thats created so you can drive your car. i know why you won't be cause it's not convient for you to. i'm sure you talk on your cell phone while driving which is far more dangerous. it's easy for you to log on the internet and post about street racing, and i'll say it again, you posting does nothing to discourage street racing. if you don't like it don't do it. do us all a favor and go play in traffic
Old 12-21-2004, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this thread is getting out of hand...

let me jump right in!!!

haha, i agree with souljah... so many bigger concerns. dont preach.

did u enjoy your lunch today? you could have given that 10 bucks to charity, and saved 5 lives in a starving country in africa.. but you didn't.

way to kill 5 people.

street racing is dangerous, but dont preach about it.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

remorse? remorse for what? because someone died? tough ____, people die everyday.
Please stop using people die everyday as an excuse. Argue for street racing that it is arguably safe if planned properly, ie: in some desert strip in California where there is no chance someone will get hurt, might be a credible argument. Arguing that people die everyday means street racing is acceptable is the same as arguing:

-Stopping research on medicine cause people die of sickness all the time
-Repealing drunk driving laws cause people get in accidents all the time when they're sober

I've been watching this thread cause I want to see arguments on both sides on this issue but just had to say something because "tough ____, people die everyday" not being responded to was really starting to bug me.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here's my 2 cents.

Dont tell people how to live their own lives. Once they make a mistake, they will know not to do it again.

If they get pulled over they get pulled over, their choice to race. like how it's peoples choice to smoke.

I used to and still sorta race my car, but this tC is just such a beautiful show car! Show I guess this spring I'll be all shot and all go haha!

Street Racers drive safe, wear your seat belt!
Old 12-21-2004, 08:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I will have the video up tonight! I just need someone to host it! Ill be off from work at 11:15 eastern Time so If smeone could be around on these forums at like 11:40 to host the vid that would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-21-2004, 09:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I don't think anyone is telling people how to live their lives - It's just that street racing is one of the stupidest things that people can do (uncontrolled environment, inexperience) and the people that are here giving the advice not to do it are not trying to be preachers, but trying to give advice based on first-hand experience.

When you're young and you have a pretty cool car, you like to race it and "be cool". As you tend to get older and experience things like getting chased by the cops or seeing your best friend's skull cracked open on the pavement, it triggers something in your brain that says "oh ____, this isn't a smart thing to do"

We're just trying to pass on valuable advice we've had to learn the hard way. If you want to risk it and look like an idiot and potentially ruin a brand new car, SO BE IT. The world can use less idiots.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

*Awaiting so called vids*
Old 12-22-2004, 12:05 AM
5 Year Member

How was that trash talking i was simply condoning that i think street racing is stupid and i dont like people who do it, maybe you should whatch what you say before you say it. I dont like street racing becasue i have lost a couple of friends and family memebers because of street racing. So before you go on about me trash talking maybe you should realize how stupid and full of nonsense street racing is and take interest in a real hobby.
lots of people die everyday from things far more stupid then street racing. go preach somewhere else. i'm sorry you know people that have died(not sure if they were racing or not) but the long and the short of it is more people die everyday from smoking/second hand smoking. why don't you go preach to smokers. if you don't want to street race don't do it, don't _____ at others for it. i don't smoke, but i don't _____ at smokers. sure some people may die, but people die everyday it's part of life. if you get arrested for it, oh well, you took the risk.
Look up the word remorse, then pray you never get into an accident or get caught by the cops...

All you kids that watch too much Fast n Furious are getting out of hand... All it takes is ONE accident... You'll never race again... Whats worst is that you don't die, nor get injured, but your friend sitting shotgun gets trashed and you're to blame...

Lots more people get killed by 2nd hand smoke than grenades... I don't think that makes it ok for people to start owning them and throwing them around...
remorse? remorse for what? because someone died? tough ____, people die everyday. and for the record the fast and the furious was a god awful movie and is complete bull____. you coming here _____ing isn't going to stop one person from street racing, infact it makes me want to do it more just to ____ you off, i hate people like you. you try and save the world from something like street racing. there is nothing wrong with street racing. why don't you save the world from all the polution thats created so you can drive your car. i know why you won't be cause it's not convient for you to. i'm sure you talk on your cell phone while driving which is far more dangerous. it's easy for you to log on the internet and post about street racing, and i'll say it again, you posting does nothing to discourage street racing. if you don't like it don't do it. do us all a favor and go play in traffic
You all are missing the point, nobody cares if you go kill yourself in a wreck, they just don't want you to kill somebody else in a wreck because your to stupid to race on a track. And to say there is nothing wrong with street racing is just stupid; its against the law. The next time you get pulled over tell the cop there is nothing wrong with speeding
Old 12-22-2004, 12:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by maverick81

You all are missing the point, nobody cares if you go kill yourself in a wreck, they just don't want you to kill somebody else in a wreck because your to stupid to race on a track. And to say there is nothing wrong with street racing is just stupid; its against the law. The next time you get pulled over tell the cop there is nothing wrong with speeding
lots of things are against the law that you do everyday. speeding no matter how much over is still illegal, in most states talking on your cell phone is illegal. there are all types of laws that are just stupid, laws against street racing is just another way for cops to give kids tickets and generate income for the town/state. here are some more laws makes you you follows these too dumbass. go play in traffic http://www.main.com/~anns/other/humor/sillylaws.html
Old 12-22-2004, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

LOL - I was looking for street racing fatality numbers and I found this: http://www.automotivehelper.com/topic334100.htm

LOL, made me smile
Old 12-22-2004, 01:56 AM
5 Year Member

lots of things are against the law that you do everyday. speeding no matter how much over is still illegal, in most states talking on your cell phone is illegal. there are all types of laws that are just stupid, laws against street racing is just another way for cops to give kids tickets and generate income for the town/state. here are some more laws makes you you follows these too dumbass. go play in traffic http://www.main.com/~anns/other/humor/sillylaws.html
I guess I'm to dumb to type correctly

If you believe in your cause then why use elementary school logic and call people names instead of discussing it like the rest of us.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just want to see the vids from the races not all this arguing.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dstyle
i just want to see the vids from the races not all this arguing.
lol ditto.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I guess I'm to dumb to type correctly

If you believe in your cause then why use elementary school logic and call people names instead of discussing it like the rest of us.
please excuse my poor typing, i wasn't aware such things mattered on a place where people use "u" "2" among other internet slang. i was simply trying to get my point across. as for disccusing it, i tried that people who are against street racing can't seem to be reasoned with. they fail to understand people are going to race, and there isn't always a track to do it at. no one is asking them to race. yes it is illegal but so is many other things that people do everyday. they just happen to have a stick up their ___ about street racing because they see a special on 60 minutes. it's not neerly as dangerous as they make it sound. the stories they hear about someone dying is an isolated incident. my point is there are alot of other ways they can prevent people from dying, street racing should be down far on the list. according to the numbers i'v found somwhere between 150 - 200 people have died from street racing in the past 4 years. now deer running out infront of cars kill between 100 - 200 people per year. yet i don't see anyone saying something needs to be done about the deer. 600,000 people are hurt on bicycles annually, 824 of them fatally, every 40 seconds someone goes to the hospital from a dog bite. half a million people are hurt each year falling off ladders, 300 of them fatally. in 2002 9 people drowned per day while swimming in a pool. in 2000 over 81,000 people were killed by lawn mowers. 5,000 people die each year from food poisoning. those are just a few examples. like i said before the point i was trying to make is there are far more dangerous things people could be trying to stop other then street racing.
Old 12-22-2004, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i just found another number you might be intested in "in 2001 at least 152 people died in accidents from POSSIBLE races" while "vending machines cause 547 people to die in 2001"
Old 12-22-2004, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

It's ok, it's public knowledge that the driver *never* dies anyways.

(disclaimer, intended as a joke and not meant to stir any bad emotions)
Old 12-22-2004, 03:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol good 'ol tC forums. You start up a topic about something, and it turns into another subject.

Old 12-22-2004, 04:29 AM
5 Year Member

video?
Old 12-22-2004, 05:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I need someone to host it. Its finished!
Old 12-22-2004, 05:27 AM
5 Year Member

someone host the videos.. Please! haha..

Quick Reply: Took the tC racing this past weekend!