2005-2010 [ANT10]

Turbo Kit in the works!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 06:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SSR Engineering
Well like I posted earlier, if any of you have doubts with our work you can contact our previous donors. Also if Joe Schmoe walked in we would charge him about double what we are charging you guys. Remember we are offering this kit at cost, so we are not making a dime, we are actually losing money paying for installation, and dyno time.
us guys? so we aren't joe schmoes cos we post on a forum? the cars you have posted on your site as I mentioned before have no dyno info or hp info posted just pictures. your saying 'give us you're brandnew tC but if we blow it up we can not be held liable'. you say that you're loosing but when you develop your formula you will start marketing the parts at the inflated prices I saw on your website there by making a profit on those ignorant enough to purchase them. Hope im not getting out of line here but that's just my opinion. lol, zero liability if you blow up the car...? I'm still laughing. being professionals that you claim to be you should have paper work saying that you will replace the car if it blows up, sure of your supposed engineering prowess that it will not. from what I could see from the other systems they are turbo components with piping with too many weld points connecting them together at a size that will fit them in the engine bay. :D hey but what do I know.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:36 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by cornfield
We offer our turbo kits as custom turbo set-ups, basically meaning we assume no liability, so if your car blows up then we cannot do anything about it. However most cars that are turbocharged at a minimal and safe boost pressure (especially new cars) have a low tendency of blowing up. This offer is more for the guy thats trying to save some cash on a great performance opportunity, and get it installed and tuned by professionals who are responsible for tuning and building some of the most volatile cars in the world.
LOL.
Our altima has about 150WHP increase on stock internals, clutch and transmission and everything is holding well, under alot of stress, same goes for our G35.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We offer our turbo kits as custom turbo set-ups, basically meaning we assume no liability, so if your car blows up then we cannot do anything about it. However most cars that are turbocharged at a minimal and safe boost pressure (especially new cars) have a low tendency of blowing up. This offer is more for the guy thats trying to save some cash on a great performance opportunity, and get it installed and tuned by professionals who are responsible for tuning and building some of the most volatile cars in the world.
LOL.
Our altima has about 150WHP increase on stock internals, clutch and transmission and everything is holding well, under alot of stress, same goes for our G35.
I don't doubt you but some people might require just a bit more then your word.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:42 AM
5 Year Member

Well like I posted earlier, if any of you have doubts with our work you can contact our previous donors. Also if Joe Schmoe walked in we would charge him about double what we are charging you guys. Remember we are offering this kit at cost, so we are not making a dime, we are actually losing money paying for installation, and dyno time.
us guys? so we aren't joe schmoes cos we post on a forum? the cars you have posted on your site as I mentioned before have no dyno info or hp info posted just pictures. your saying give us your brandnew tC but if we blow it up we can not be held liable. you say that your loosing but when you develop your formula you will start marketing the parts at the inflated prices I saw on your website there by making a profit on those ignorant enough to purchase them. Hope im not getting out of line here but that's just my opinion. lol zero liability if you blow up the car...? I'm still laughing. being professionals that you claim to be you should have paper work saying that you will replace the car if it blows up. from what I could see from the other systems they are turbo components with piping with too many weld points connecting them together to at a size that will fit them in the engine bay. :D hey but what do I know.
The reason you aren't joe schmoes is because we are looking for the donor vehicle, but if guy x comes in with a volvo and wants a custom turbo set-up, one that we have no intentions of actually marketing then yes he will have to pay labor, dyno, and an inflated profit margin.

We have plenty of dyno graphs, would you like to see? We also have the dyno videos as well if the graphs aren't enough.
Here's our otherwise stock G35 Auto at 6 PSI (Which i believe is a record for the boost level)

And our otherwise stock Altima at a low 5.5 PSI (now at 8 PSI)

Sentra Spec V at the standard 5.5PSI (untuned)
Old 07-11-2004, 06:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cool keep us posted. :D