what next?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 11:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default what next?

ok-i've done all of the smaller things to my car that's doable. everything i've done is in my sig. what should i do next? these are the things i'm deciding between:the alphawerks header, a header back exhaust, the kenwood ddx7015, lip or body kit, and classic soft trims leather kit. i think i want to wait for the leather until end of summer because 1-i might not even do it because i was thinking about getting bride or sparco seats. and 2-i don't want leather in the summer cuz it's so hot-i realize once i do it i'll have it for every summer after, but i wanna wait i think. anyone have any suggestions? at first i complained that there was nothing out for the tc and blah blah blah. now i can't afford to get everything i want all at once. this stinx.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd say body kit. None of that oversized crap though.... I have the Scion kit and think they're almost perfect. I wish the back one was a little bit larger, but I'm really happy with them.

I was gonna tell you that you should use a comma in your signature to make it easier to read, but I found one.......
Old 05-21-2005, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MesSCIah
I was gonna tell you that you should use a comma in your signature to make it easier to read, but I found one.......
Old 05-22-2005, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Go for the header, followed by the header-back exhaust. Why spend all sorts of money making your car LOOK fast if it's not? Stick with performance mods, IMHO.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didn't buy my ground effects to make my car LOOK fast....
Old 05-22-2005, 02:28 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

you should have me finish the center console LED. yo man, where you been? hit me up.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Fahrenheit
Go for the header, followed by the header-back exhaust. Why spend all sorts of money making your car LOOK fast if it's not? Stick with performance mods, IMHO.
Yeah, instead, spend thousands on making your car accelerate faster, get worse gas mileage, and street race and stuff! It's flawless!

Functional appearance/electronics mods all the way!

Although I will be buying a Lotus Elise after I get my degree though, don't you worry .