10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nizzle
Originally Posted by jaydub
Originally Posted by jaydub
Originally Posted by Dyltone
You haters should mind your own business. If someone calls my car rice to my face, I'll knock their teeth out... Period, end of story. Watch what you say and who you say it too. Many people spend thousands and thousands of dollars to make their car unique to their own personality, it isn't your car, you don't drive it and you shouldn't be seen in it or near it. Leave it alone, grow up and worry about yourself.
So instead you're an e-thug?
he's definitely not an e-thug.
Talking about knocking someone's teeth out online = E-THUG. I don't care what people say about my car, even to my face. They don't make my car payment, and I have a bit more self-confidence than to get all bent out of shape if people don't like what I've got. Knocking someone's teeth out for making a comment about someone's car is definitely not "grown up," as the last sentence says.
my apologies. i didn't realize there were still people in this world who don't resort to violence when people get in their face. what Dyltone said is something i normally see and automatically thought that everybody would do the same.
also - my own definition of an e-thug is someone who makes threats online. what i see him doing is giving a casual warning as to watch what you say to whoever you say it to... you never know who you'll run into.

I agree, come on now, if someone were to come up to u and say "your car is ricey" 75% you would punch them. If you hit them really hard, THEN and ONLY THEN you would knock their teeth out. Cant imagine how painful that will be-_-a ouch...
Old 05-15-2005, 01:00 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my apologies. i didn't realize there were still people in this world who don't resort to violence when people get in their face.
No, some of us are actually civilized and even housebroken... :D
Old 05-15-2005, 02:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

::In movie ad voice::

"In the city, one man must fight for his honor..."

Some kid: "Yo man dat car of yours is da rice man. You a ricer?"

Dyltone: "... No one ... NO ONE calls my car rice..."

::Dyltone tackles the kid and slams his face against the asphalt 72 times::
::Dyltone slowly gets up, wipes the blood from his hands and the camera slowly shows the bloody remains of the kid::

"The Type R Man... Coming to a theater near you"

::Camera shows a tC driving off with TypeR stickers, a triple wing, and a glued on unpainted body kit::
Old 05-15-2005, 05:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You haters should mind your own business. If someone calls my car rice to my face, I'll knock their teeth out... Period, end of story. Watch what you say and who you say it too. Many people spend thousands and thousands of dollars to make their car unique to their own personality, it isn't your car, you don't drive it and you shouldn't be seen in it or near it. Leave it alone, grow up and worry about yourself.
Everyones a big man when they're behind a computer screen. 90% of people say they'll do something while thier on the computer, while only 10% of those people will probably carry out those actions in real life. Even at that small rate, I agree you probably dont want to aggrevate someone in case their some f in psycho and pull a gun on you.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Keyboard commandoes

I'll post when I'll see rice. This thread is pointless. Even some rice accessories can be executed with taste and style.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok... this post is going somewhere else... let it die! its over...
Old 05-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by dmikon

::Dyltone slowly gets up, wipes the blood from his hands and the camera slowly shows the bloody remains of the kid::

::Camera shows a tC driving off with TypeR stickers, a triple wing, and a glued on unpainted body kit::
VERY FUNNY, Very Very funny!

I can take a joke... But you all need to remember my words.

Watch what you say and who you say it to, because if you make a stupid comment about someone’s car, they may take it serious. Personally, I do and if you care to temp me, please do. Those that know me don't think I’m an "e-thug" or a "keyboard commando". Those that don't, well let's just say that would be a mistake if they think that way. I've put a lot of money in to my car and if you don't have something nice to say, then keep your mouth closed... period end of story. I don't criticize anyone's ride, that's theirs and theirs alone, they have to live with it. I have my tastes and if I see a car all tricked out and I think it’s ridiculous, I keep it to myself.

If you people had any sense, you'd do the same.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:35 PM
5 Year Member

Old 05-15-2005, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

altezza
Old 05-15-2005, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dyltone, I just saw your car in your profile, and man, it is one riced out rice burner. I mean there's rice, and there's your care. Do you grow your own crops? I don't know how else you could have such a ricey car.

Just kidding, please don't kill me

P.S. Seriously though, you have nice rims. Are those the 19" TRDs? Look nice.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

VERY FUNNY, Very Very funny!

I can take a joke... But you all need to remember my words.

Watch what you say and who you say it to, because if you make a stupid comment about someone’s car, they may take it serious. Personally, I do and if you care to temp me, please do. Those that know me don't think I’m an "e-thug" or a "keyboard commando". Those that don't, well let's just say that would be a mistake if they think that way. I've put a lot of money in to my car and if you don't have something nice to say, then keep your mouth closed... period end of story. I don't criticize anyone's ride, that's theirs and theirs alone, they have to live with it. I have my tastes and if I see a car all tricked out and I think it’s ridiculous, I keep it to myself.

If you people had any sense, you'd do the same.
So basically you're a hypocrite? You seem awfully concerned about what people think of your car, online or otherwise. You have even tried to defend your comments by mentioning those "who know you." Do you honestly think stupid threats like this make you look hard or like some really mature person? It's absolutely hilarious that you say that if people had any sense they'd keep their opinions to themselves, but you think that knocking people's teeth out for having an opinion themselves is sensical...

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I don't do things to my car with other people's opinions in mind, nor would I care if someone didn't like something I added to my car. As I said before, I can handle people having a different opinion about my car's mods because they don't make my car payment and they don't pay for my parts. Before you try regarding yourself as some authority on maturity and having good sense, take a look at how ridiculous it sounds to talk yourself up on an internet chat board.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Banned
SL Member

I'm not concerned with what others think of my car and I have never asked anyone their opinion of my car. I only care that if they don't have something nice to say, they keep it to themselves. I think you aren't able to comprehend the meaning of my words, you are only reading the words themselves. That is the real problem here. I have stated several times before, that I am someone who takes comments about my car personally. I am giving you fair warning and forewarned is forearmed. I am mature enough to keep my mouth shut about someone’s house color, dog breed, cat preference, sexual habits and even their car mods. That fact is mutually excusive of the fact that if someone insults me or my car to my face that I will straight up jack them without warning. I don't talk about other peoples fashion or tastes and I expect they do the same for me. There are lines that you can cross and lines that you don’t. If there is one thing you can learn from this thread is:

Watch what you say and who you say it to… There are consequences to actions some good and some not, keep that in mind the next time you label someone or something.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Banned
SL Member

P.S. Seriously though, you have nice rims. Are those the 19" TRDs? Look nice.
Yep, those are the TRD 19's, they are made by RacingHeart. They came with the PZeroNero's and I'm not looking forward to replacing them $$$. It keeps me from unnecessary burnouts though, I guess that's a good thing?!?
Old 05-15-2005, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not concerned with what others think of my car and I have never asked anyone their opinion of my car. I only care that if they don't have something nice to say, they keep it to themselves. I think you aren't able to comprehend the meaning of my words, you are only reading the words themselves. That is the real problem here. I have stated several times before, that I am someone who takes comments about my car personally. I am giving you fair warning and forewarned is forearmed. I am mature enough to keep my mouth shut about someone’s house color, dog breed, cat preference, sexual habits and even their car mods. That fact is mutually excusive of the fact that if someone insults me or my car to my face that I will straight up jack them without warning. I don't talk about other peoples fashion or tastes and I expect they do the same for me. There are lines that you can cross and lines that you don’t. If there is one thing you can learn from this thread is:

Watch what you say and who you say it to… There are consequences to actions some good and some not, keep that in mind the next time you label someone or something.
Uh I read you loud and clear. You'd rather speak with fists than with words. I'm not impressed. :shrug: I know how to read what people are saying, not just the words, and your statement basically says that you think it's an acceptable practice to bust someone's face up for expressing their opinion about you. Respect isn't forced, it's earned and if you can't be a big enough person to take people's opinions with a grain of salt without resorting to violence, that isn't their fault -- it's yours.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Banned
SL Member

Thinking your way will get your face smashed someday!

I double dog dare you to walk up to a car at a show and tell the owner you don't like his car or that it’s rice. I guarantee you'll be leaving the show in an ambulance, probably with a JDM part sticking out of your ___ and a sticker on your forehead reading “OWNED”. I’m not condoning those actions, but I promise you, I’m not wrong. You don’t mess with another mans car.

But, thinking my way, I will never be misunderstood or misrepresented in my opinion. I keep it to myself unless they ask for my opinion, then and only then will I tell them what I think (good, bad or indifferent).

You go on your way and I’ll go on mine. I truly hope we never meet. Your pseudo intellectual ideology is not going to cut it in reality, it doesn’t even cut it on an internet message board. People don’t need major reasons to get mad, why would you give them a reason they could justify in their head as appropriate.

You’re the kind of person that believes you won’t get hurt by the wild beast you are feeding if you are good and kind person. Bull… I won’t get hurt by the wild beast because I won’t be anywhere near it.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey, welcome to life. There are people who don't like your tastes, and there's not much you can do about it without serious consequences. You beat someone for saying things about your car, that's assault & battery. You knock their teeth out, as you claim, that's aggravated assault and battery. If they are smart, you will be paying them a lot of money in damages and medical bills, and if they press charges, especially in the case of aggravated, you might end up in prison for a long time.

There are times when physical force is necessary (someone seriously harassing your significant other, friend being attacked, etc). but attacking someone because... They don't like what you did to you car? If you are seriously the type of person who would beat someone because they tell you they don't like your car, you should start reading this, it will help you in your future:
Old 05-15-2005, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Stickers are as riced as they come! Unless the stickers add 15 horsepower...like all those guys in civics have. Damn they are fast
Old 05-15-2005, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by imthewalrus37
Stickers are as riced as they come! Unless the stickers add 15 horsepower...like all those guys in civics have. Damn they are fast

Originally Posted by jrv2000
-decals/stickers of any sort

Do these include ScionLife stickers.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by daewonder
nowdays, the term "rice" pretty much describes whatever an individual doesn't like. sometimes others will agree and sometimes it's gonna vary.

who cares, i say.
My thoughts too.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by imthewalrus37

Originally Posted by jrv2000
-decals/stickers of any sort

Do these include ScionLife stickers.

Quick Reply: What TC Mods do you consider "Ricey"?