Notices
Scion tC 1G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Cusco ZERO1 Coilover (Introduction)

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 01:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Spoony
Are these not a monotube pre-loaded spring design?
this is the ZERO-1 coilover, which is made in twin-tube shock absorbers .
Old 05-07-2011, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for answering my question Night. It's good too see a World renowned company like Cusco take in interest in our little toyota. I'll be checking out this post and your sponsors. Keep up the good work and way to be an entrepreneur.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by GUNNIST14
Thanks for answering my question Night. It's good too see a World renowned company like Cusco take in interest in our little toyota. I'll be checking out this post and your sponsors. Keep up the good work and way to be an entrepreneur.
u know wsup! but for sure i'll keep you guys updated with upcoming Cusco products for Scions in general
Old 05-07-2011, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Spicy_McHaggiz
When making this claim, you should tell us which "current coilover" you have. I've had no problems with them, plus great customer service. And the ride has been fine, even over some awful roads.
I am currently running Buddy Club's N+ spec damper coilover system on my tC. I didn't say I had a problem with their customer support, their service was excellent and they even provided me with a new coilover before they were even installed since the threads on one of the shock bodies got crushed the collar could spin over it. Then once the coilover broke, they offered a full rebuild using new parts to fix the broken coilover where the uppermount broke off the coilover, which was VERY dangerous..... I would just go with a coilover that has been fully R&D'd. Most of the smaller companies (God speed, function & form, d2 etc.) just copy a coilover system that was brought to the table by a Japanese manufacturer, by selecting the cheapest manufacturing location and the cheapest parts they throw a coilover together with little to no R&D at all.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CleanFMtC
I am currently running Buddy Club's N+ spec damper coilover system on my tC. I didn't say I had a problem with their customer support, their service was excellent and they even provided me with a new coilover before they were even installed since the threads on one of the shock bodies got crushed the collar could spin over it. Then once the coilover broke, they offered a full rebuild using new parts to fix the broken coilover where the uppermount broke off the coilover, which was VERY dangerous..... I would just go with a coilover that has been fully R&D'd. Most of the smaller companies (God speed, function & form, d2 etc.) just copy a coilover system that was brought to the table by a Japanese manufacturer, by selecting the cheapest manufacturing location and the cheapest parts they throw a coilover together with little to no R&D at all.
What CleanFMtC mentioned is 100% true. You'll see why in our upcoming Special Coverage.