Notices
Scion tC 1G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Function and Form Front End Links

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 01:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Function and Form Front End Links

Has anyone used these? If so, please share your thoughts on the product. I am looking to purchase them to increase turn-in response to my slightly lowered (TRD springs) tc with hotchkis sway bar.

I previously had the dezod ones. I loved the way they made my car handled, but rattled over every little bump. I eventually assumed that it was due to a slight difference in the diameter of the bolt used in the heim joint on the link. I've also thought of replacing the heim joint with a ball and socket one, but have no clue where to get one with a female end on it. If anyone knows where I could get something like that, it would be helpful as well.

Thanks.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:20 PM
SL Member

I had them with my FF2 coilovers, loved it!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:03 PM

if you want front endlinks, go to www.newedgeperformance.com i have them on my ride and they are heavy duty and adjustable. I did change out the urethane bushing nuts though cus i seem to strip threads every single **** time. These endlinks are pricey, but definitely worth it. dont buy the function and form endlinks; they dont fit!!! trust me!

I have dezod's on the rear and had no problems with fitments. I have Suspension Techniques sway bars and Stance coilovers. Everythng mates up nicely. No rattles, nothing....
Old 05-31-2011, 05:35 PM

Default FRONT ENDLINKS

I bought these at www.newedgeperformance.com for those of you seeking front endlinks for the tc. There are endlinks available for the rear as well....
Attached Thumbnails Function and Form Front End Links-front-endlinks-1.jpg   Function and Form Front End Links-front-endlink-2.jpg   Function and Form Front End Links-front-endlink-3.jpg   Function and Form Front End Links-front-endlink-4.jpg