Notices

*** Now Accepting Payments*** 5x100 18x9.5 +40 Enkei NT03+M SBC

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xjustinx
I just sent my payment today. Looks like we got luck cause the thread on NASIOC got locked.
Great news Justin! Yeah, I saw that too. It looks like he locked up other group buy threads too. Oh well at least he didn't delete it.

@Jasper - Ahh damn! May I ask what the other wheels are that you're trying to get?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2012, 02:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ I still want my SBC RPF-1s back lol
Old 01-18-2012, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Just wanted to confirm with you guys that yes we are accepting payments now. Price may go up in February. Just an incentive to lock them down now. I know the details slightly changed mainly because we haven't been getting anymore interest from the scion forums. Reaching 10 wheels seemed to tasking so we just went ahead and ordered a batch from Enkei anyway. Resulting in open payments so we can reserve them for you.

In summary: Wheels are already ordered. Deposits are being accepted to lock the wheels down. My agent at Enkei told us to expect the wheels in June. Pricing is still $1540 at this time as agreed. However pricing may go up in February. Give us a call if you guys have any questions, we are more than happy to help.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Since some people have asked; calling in is the best way to do the deposit. This way I can make sure you guys have all the details. My name is Tony and I am in the office pretty much all day Monday-Friday. We accept all major CC's and once processed you will receive an automated email with your receipt so you have it on file.

We accept paypal, but calling in is best to make sure you get all the details. We also need to have a contact number on file anyway.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump because i may jump on this and im going to watch the updates
Old 01-19-2012, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

thanks for the bump Pete.

Update: There might be a price increase at the end of February. Send us your deposits if you want these wheels so we can lock down the price. I understand this may be a inconvenience but us ordering the wheels prematurely would be the only way to get the wheels sooner to the owners that are already paid for and are ready. Who knows how long it would take for us to get 10 full deposits. Thanks for the understanding guys.

Andrew, make sure to update this on the other forums you are on. Wheels have been ordered and are coming to us in California. All their racing line wheels are made in Japan! Quality is top notch.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've updated the forums, unfortunately the one on nasioc got locked, but I have all the names of the ones that were interested. I contacted all of them and gave them all the information. Now I'm just waiting for them to either contact meng to make a payment or contact me.

I'm going to send another round of messages to those people again to see what's their status. How many payments have you gotten already besides mine?

Also in February the price will increase for all of us?
Old 01-19-2012, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by mengsta
thanks for the bump Pete.

Update: There might be a price increase at the end of February. Send us your deposits if you want these wheels so we can lock down the price. I understand this may be a inconvenience but us ordering the wheels prematurely would be the only way to get the wheels sooner to the owners that are already paid for and are ready. Who knows how long it would take for us to get 10 full deposits. Thanks for the understanding guys.

Andrew, make sure to update this on the other forums you are on. Wheels have been ordered and are coming to us in California. All their racing line wheels are made in Japan! Quality is top notch.
So have the wheels been ordered or are you still waiting to order the wheels till there are more deposits? I was under the impression the were ordered as of now. Just wondering.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mengsta

@justin The wheels has been ordered already
Old 01-19-2012, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by andrewStC
@justin The wheels has been ordered already
Ok thats what I thought.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Sorry for the confusion. The wheels have been ordered as stated. The expected price increase is end of February. This super low price was an incentive to get the deposits early so we can lock them down.

Reason for ordering wheels early is because the GB slowed down so much we didn't want to wait until 10 deposits. Considering its almost February and we don't have anything near 10 deposits I could only guess how long Andrew and Justin would have to wait to get the wheels they want.

Price increase is not going up for everybody you guys are locked in already.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Send in your deposits before end of February! These are great quality wheels made in Japan at an excellent price.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:19 AM

Another group by for the wheels started today and check out the price

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...5#post36298155

Glad I got in on this one.

However they say only 120 day wait to get the wheels? How so, what makes them special?
Old 02-06-2012, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xjustinx
Another group by for the wheels started today and check out the price

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...5#post36298155

Glad I got in on this one.

However they say only 120 day wait to get the wheels? How so, what makes them special?
I saw that as well, that popped up after my thread was locked. I say good luck finding that many people to be interested again.

Anyways there is an update from Meng Motorsports. The price increase will happen in March. In March total price will be $1600 and the deposit $800. So if you want the wheels for $1540, send in a deposit of $770 before March.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:57 PM
SL Member

Bump for an awesome deal & great distributor.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Thanks for the bump and kind words!

Yeah 120 day wait, about 4 months, I'm assuming they are getting in theirs by June as well. We expect our inventory to arrive in June so it should be about the same thing. We just have a lower mark-up on our wheels for you guys =].

Yes $1600 starting March. Still a very low price. Hopefully the $1540 is enticing enough for you guys to send in your deposits now so we can lock down these wheels!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

sweet rims, but can someone explain the reason for 2 valve stems in the rims?
Old 02-13-2012, 08:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by pioneer1976
sweet rims, but can someone explain the reason for 2 valve stems in the rims?
The NT03+M also comes with two valve stems on each wheel for easier nitrogen filling and more accurate tire pressure adjustments.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:38 AM

Any updates, info, or general thoughts?
Old 03-23-2012, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Updates would be great. Trying to sell my Gram Lights for a set of these wheels. They're SEX!

Quick Reply: *** Now Accepting Payments*** 5x100 18x9.5 +40 Enkei NT03+M SBC