Notices

Post pictures of your tC with aftermarket Rims/Tires here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Look man I don't fall for no banan in my front pipe!
Axel Foley....hahaha good times sir.....good times
Old 11-26-2007, 05:00 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
17x7.5 Konig Feathers et +45 with BFG KDW T/A tires i love them but they are in the basement now, if noone buys them in a week ill keep them but theya re for sale
dang you have these for like 2 seconds; or did i miss something??
Old 11-26-2007, 01:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by bignoog
it's classafied. Actually if I told you you'd laugh
My quess on the air port for you intake... a sub box port hole.. am i correct, only thing i can think of and i think i am right.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Good guess. In fact I didn't think of that one. But alas no that is not what it is.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe its from piece of plumbing. i met an xB owner who did the same thing using a sink drain from Home Depot.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

maaaaaayyyybe
Old 11-26-2007, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i take it as a yes?
Old 11-26-2007, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yep
Old 11-26-2007, 10:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

very creative.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Thank you. I was looking at it one day and was like hey I think this would look cool. It's one of those mods that people either love or hate. I love it
Old 11-27-2007, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by know_fun
heres using my 2mp camera hahhahhaha alil better also a pic of the neogens thread
i just looked at the sterns st-2s the st-1s look more like it

any ideas on how i should get it redone?
i was thinking gold face blacklip something like this

(and no screw getting it in all black. i spent money on these wheels and dammit i want ppl to see it )

Ouch looks sick, Ive always wanted to see how a black lip looks with a gold face!! Kudos if you do it!!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
Originally Posted by scion_jon
damn fkn right!, guys like Ali and Pete ____ me off

yo bro u and the other masses of cry babies on this site need a life and some diapers... im gonna preach on ur level since u think its all good typing to me in spanish..lol.. be te pa la pinga comemierda...a mino me importa la mierda que tu dices...tu eres un pendejo marica que loora por todo y llora por que jente como yo tiene los cojones para decir la verdad... lol para de llorar tanto que luces como un pendejo marica lol..

Creo que el fue el que primero te llamo a ti comemierda (por tu amor a los aros super caros) , cualquier cosa no estas diciendo la verdad, solo q te gusta criticar mucho lo q no esta a gusto contigo...,

BTW: no es un insulto es solo una aclaracion, y un consejo pienso que debes ser un poco mas humilde, porque no todos tienen tu suerte de encontrar aros buenos y bien baratos,ni tampoco todos tienen los chavoz pa comprarse aros asi de caros, Y mucho menos gente tienen los gustos igual q tu.

Por eso pienso que esta bien que digas que no te gustan peeeeero tampoco que tengas q insultarlo, como ati no te gustaria que te insulten ni nada de eso, por si no lo sabias hay gente que vienen aqui esperando hacer nuevas amistades con el amor de los scions en conjunto, y insultos asi hacen que la gente se valla, me entiendes bro?

Peace y espero que entiendas y comprendas lo que digo!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just brought it home from the dealer yesterday.
Tein S springs
18 Konig Hotswaps
225/40/18 Yoko tires

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joselo

yo bro u and the other masses of cry babies on this site need a life and some diapers... im gonna preach on ur level since u think its all good typing to me in spanish..lol.. be te pa la pinga comemierda...a mino me importa la mierda que tu dices...tu eres un pendejo marica que loora por todo y llora por que jente como yo tiene los cojones para decir la verdad... lol para de llorar tanto que luces como un pendejo marica lol..

Creo que el fue el que primero te llamo a ti comemierda (por tu amor a los aros super caros) , cualquier cosa no estas diciendo la verdad, solo q te gusta criticar mucho lo q no esta a gusto contigo...,

BTW: no es un insulto es solo una aclaracion, y un consejo pienso que debes ser un poco mas humilde, porque no todos tienen tu suerte de encontrar aros buenos y bien baratos,ni tampoco todos tienen los chavoz pa comprarse aros asi de caros, Y mucho menos gente tienen los gustos igual q tu.

Por eso pienso que esta bien que digas que no te gustan peeeeero tampoco que tengas q insultarlo, como ati no te gustaria que te insulten ni nada de eso, por si no lo sabias hay gente que vienen aqui esperando hacer nuevas amistades con el amor de los scions en conjunto, y insultos asi hacen que la gente se valla, me entiendes bro?

why are you bringing up past crap with stupid ppl on here? the thread has decent momentum now.. please keep the lectures to PM.. so i can delete them and go on with life.. so no puedes bailar en candela entonces no te metes... SIMPLE.. u...my sig... /ur input

now back on thread topic ....
Old 11-27-2007, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

double comment
Old 11-27-2007, 09:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

why are you bringing up past crap with stupid ppl on here? the thread has decent momentum now.. please keep the lectures to PM.. so i can delete them and go on with life.. so no puedes bailar en candela entonces no te metes... SIMPLE.. u...my sig... /ur input

1st of all:

There You go at it again with the insults, you just wont quit at it,

2nd: Learn to read spanish (and write it for that matter) If you could read I clearly said Dont take it as an insult, it was more of an aclaration, in fact Ill traduce the last lines here:

por si no lo sabias hay gente que vienen aqui esperando hacer nuevas amistades con el amor de los scions en conjunto, y insultos asi hacen que la gente se valla, me entiendes bro?

...And If you didnt know there are people that come here and come looking for friends that share they're love for scions, and when they see you treat people like that, that just makes people wanna leave, understand Bro?

Peace And I hope you understand and comprehend what I'm saying!

3rd:

What is the F#%K is wrong with you that you cant stop insulting people in? no way did I try to offend you read it a hundred times, I offer my help and you still act like a F*%king Punk and try to offend me,
Let me keep helping you:

its written: "Si no puedes bailar en candela, no te metas" JODIO MAMAO MADURA!!!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:58 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

normally i'm not one to hit on grammar (cause heaven knows i've messed up on here myself), but since you commented on tcpete's spanish in this particular post after telling him about writing spanish; i'll comment on your english....

2nd: Learn to read spanish (and write it for that matter)

...And If you didnt know there are people that come here and come looking for friends that share they're love for scions, and when they see you treat people like that, that just makes people wanna leave, understand Bro?
and that's not including the missed commas, etc. sentences.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 11-27-2007, 10:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1st of all:

There You go at it again with the insults, you just wont quit at it,

2nd: Learn to read spanish (and write it for that matter) If you could read I clearly said Dont take it as an insult, it was more of an aclaration, in fact Ill traduce the last lines here:

por si no lo sabias hay gente que vienen aqui esperando hacer nuevas amistades con el amor de los scions en conjunto, y insultos asi hacen que la gente se valla, me entiendes bro?

Peace And I hope you understand and comprehend what I'm saying!

3rd:

What is the F#%K is wrong with you that you cant stop insulting people in? no way did I try to offend you read it a hundred times, I offer my help and you still act like a F*%king Punk and try to offend me,
Let me keep helping you:

its written: "Si no puedes bailar en candela, no te metas" JODIO MAMAO MADURA!!!!!

you know what the sad part about this is...

1. i didnt insult you... dancing in the fire is a generic statement..im sure in PR they teach reading comprehension in which you FAILED miserably..

2. SPANISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND I HAVENT SPELLED IN SPANISH SINCE I WAS 15 YEARS OLD lol..... so wether my spanish is horrifically mis spelled I COULD CARE LESS.... i dont use it.. i dont speak it day to day.. so what does it matter to me?? or to anyone else here.. EVERYONE ON HERE SPEAKS ENGLISH ****.... but you and and the other dumbass.. decided it would be nice to speak your minds in spanish so no one else would know what your telling me... OH YEA thats BIG ***** RIGHT THERE.

3. I DONT NEED ADVICE from you, or anyone on here... please.. spare me the guilt trip and lectures lol.. i dont need them.. especially from some 18 yrs shamack WHO BLATENTLY BROUGHT UP TRASH FROM PREVIOUS PAGES AGO... wtf is up with that bro??? that crap was over with and done and I SPECIFICALLY SAID... KEEP THE THREAD ON TOPIC.. U FEEL THE NEED TO CRY.. PM ME OR PM SOMEONE WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. to attack my spanish grammer is like me basterdizing your english grammer .... i know in PR english is not your first language.. SO I DONT NEED TO DELVE INTO THAT LOWNESS to try to make you look bad knowing english is not your first language...so please trying to make me feel bad or look bad not being able to spell check spanish is freaking retarded..

NOW THAT BEING SAID....please put on a diaper.. sit in a corner.. and stfu.... IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO REALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD.. STAY OUT.. ....and AND KEEP THE THREAD ON TOPIC just like me and everyone else has for the next past pages...

Old 11-27-2007, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you dont learn

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your tC with aftermarket Rims/Tires here!