Notices

Post pictures of your tC with aftermarket Rims/Tires here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you should be the one to talk... ^^^ i didnt see you talking much after that nice post i made or everyone esle did about your comments to me ... i prefer NOT to blurt out all the nice things you've said or done to alot of ppl on here... your far from inoccent yourself.. im not in the mood to air out dirty laundry cuz im over that stuff but i dont mind if the crowd requests it.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You have nothing on me. I could care less what you say about me or my car or what ever you want to say about me.

I didn't reply simply because what you said came out of your a$$, which from what I have seen and read, since I have been a member on this site, you talk out of it a lot.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
You have nothing on me. I could care less what you say about me or my car or what ever you want to say about me.

I didn't reply simply because what you said came out of your a$$, which from what I have seen and read, since I have been a member on this site, you talk out of it a lot.
really?? soooooooooooooooooooooo

how come i, badseed, caveman and tcridinclean have all had arguments with YOU in specific on various threads.. threads im not even a part of... how come me, caveman, and badseed have had to delete our profile pictures many times because you leave comments like "oh look at those sorry b*tches" or " FKN ___G*TS" or other various insults of which i dont feel like posting.. if u want i can dig through my photobucket and also ask badseed to foward me all the pics he took of those nice pretty sayings..

yeaaaaaaa lol... okaaaaaaay!! i can dig up alot more.. the servers havent deleted all of the archives...lol i love treasure hunts...

ive been very nice and helpful for a long ___ time now to ALOT of peeps on here.... but it seems everyone likes to bring out the fun side of me .......and its always the same butt hurt ppl too... like a butthurt club or something...

lets continue this on PM lol...i'd love to start dishing stuff out and saving more juicy tid bits...
Old 11-27-2007, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you want to know why i had arguments with them? cause they are part of your little crew, where everyone thinks they are better than everyone. if you dont belive me, read post they have made to other ppl, they resemble the way you talk to ppl and some of the parts on their cars the same whay youve put me down and do others.

i only commented bad on one pic, and one pic only, and i belive i said " looks like a bunch of ___s to me. that i admit, and why you ask? because my profile was attacked with many bad comments from him.

and by treasure hunts, yeah sure i know what your talking about, but seriously why bring up something thats old and in the past? kinda reminiscent of what you said to the guy that brought back what happned in the thread a few pages ago right?
Old 11-27-2007, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

oOoOoOoOoO.....juicy. What i miss?
Old 11-28-2007, 02:07 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

this thread has gotten out of control in the last 2-3 pages. let it go or keep it in pm's please. or at least don't fight, it's the internet it's freakin nuts--go to they house and say it-- then post the video on youtube, LOL.

and yanki, i guess the PACK are going to be cheaters too huh. LOL
Old 11-28-2007, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
you want to know why i had arguments with them? cause they are part of your little crew, where everyone thinks they are better than everyone. if you dont belive me, read post they have made to other ppl, they resemble the way you talk to ppl and some of the parts on their cars the same whay youve put me down and do others.

i only commented bad on one pic, and one pic only, and i belive i said " looks like a bunch of ___s to me. that i admit, and why you ask? because my profile was attacked with many bad comments from him.

and by treasure hunts, yeah sure i know what your talking about, but seriously why bring up something thats old and in the past? kinda reminiscent of what you said to the guy that brought back what happned in the thread a few pages ago right?
THATS THE SMARTEST THING U HAVE EVER SAID....too bad you cant even follow through with that concept when you decided to run your mouth in this thread...HOW FUNNY U SAY THAT VERY SAME THING!...wow

funny u fought with 5 people who hardly ever post at all and they all have different personalities yet they are all from my "crew" maybe u have a grudge against us in general..and not just some of us in specific..... lame...

either way im going to save this thread and ur comments + dig up all those nice things u said TO ALL OF US.. that 1 pic crap was BS and u know it.. lol... this is gonna be a fun hunt for me... ill save it in case u decide to speak when you souldnt...

have a nice day

BACK ON TOPIC FOR THE 1K TIME.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey everyone, what rims are those on page 72, if you scroll about 1/3 of the way down. They're the 7 split spoke design rims, thanks for any help.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

konig unkonwns
Old 11-28-2007, 07:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

beer...
Old 11-28-2007, 07:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

beer+ Hot chicks
Old 11-28-2007, 12:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by bignoog
beer+ Hot chicks
= good times... Some never remembered...
Old 11-28-2007, 02:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not looking at the Konig Unknowns, its the 5th, 6th, and 7th picture on page 72 down from the top...I.D. those please :D
Old 11-28-2007, 02:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

privat reserv forge greys i believe.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

They sure are Privat Reserves, I just found them online after some research...anyone know details about this brand? Quality?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

Tenzo DC-6's wrapped in Kumho Ecsta AST's

Old 12-01-2007, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SCIONshane
Tenzo DC-6's wrapped in Kumho Ecsta AST's

i dont like them.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:35 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

you quoted all those pics just to say you don't like them, esp when his post was right above yours. you could hve just did this ' I don't like ^^them^^. ' and that's it. it's obvious who hasn't been the victim of a slow network. that crap get's on my nerves, esp when i was the one in the gulf (persian/arabian) and connection was slow anyway; then post like yours, quoting every pic made i even slower.

anyway, i think the ride just needs more red to make it come together. the vinyl isn't my fav, nor is the ped spoiler, but overall i think it looks good.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

agreed, take vinyl off! I don't like it either... makes me think of a 4 letter word that starts with r... and I don't want the tc associated with it because of your car... lol...
Old 12-01-2007, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

i guess you can call this aftermarket. Got some new tires a couple of weeks ago and was finally able to have a good day to wash the tC and really clean up the wheels. The new tires feel really good, i already had a chance to play with them in the wet stuff and they felt really good. Nice, quiet and stuck really good in the rain at high speeds. Got them from a local Discount Tire and they priced matched at $99/tire from DiscountTireDirect.com which they say is a different company. Original price $116/tire. I highly recommend them.

Kumho Ecsta SPT 225/40/18

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your tC with aftermarket Rims/Tires here!