Notices
Scion tC 2G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

TB Performance X-Brace 75 dollars each!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 07:12 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by masterbB
I have tb performance parts on my fr-s, the car handles great and the guys were super cool to work with.
Idk why you guys are bashing, their site shows that they have a mid chasis brace now for the tc2
I am notbashing their site…I am questioning their choice of businesses. If they have nointerest in fabricating chassis braces, why are they in that business? Theyshould do what they enjoy doing…tricycles while I was there.

And whatdoes the tC2 mid chassis brace look like? Do you have any technical aptitude atall? Well, neither do they…that is why I offered to help them out give thensome technical advice…free consultation services. It is blatantly obvious thatnone of the load paths are connected…that tC2 mid chassis brace is just a ballast.That it happens to stiffen the chassis a little bit is just an accident.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:58 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2tCornot2tC
I am notbashing their site…I am questioning their choice of businesses. If they have nointerest in fabricating chassis braces, why are they in that business? Theyshould do what they enjoy doing…tricycles while I was there.

And whatdoes the tC2 mid chassis brace look like? Do you have any technical aptitude atall? Well, neither do they…that is why I offered to help them out give thensome technical advice…free consultation services. It is blatantly obvious thatnone of the load paths are connected…that tC2 mid chassis brace is just a ballast.That it happens to stiffen the chassis a little bit is just an accident.
Not trying to be to Prude here, but they are working on it at their own pace probably. The fact that this brace is not done on your timeline is none of your business, Yes you may have given them FREE CONSULTATION time, but did they ask for it, or did you just give it to them.

Get off your high horse and step into reality for a little bit, and wait for them to figure it out on their own.

$0.02 is free have a great day
Old 02-08-2013, 06:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Although 2tC can be pretty blunt, they made a deal/agreement so I can see where his frustration is coming from. They should at least provide some updates...
Old 02-08-2013, 01:30 PM
SL Member

I havent read anywhere about a deal at all involoving 2tcornot2tc and TB..... simply that he "wasted" part of his christmas vacation to help them....
Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cypress_h
I havent read anywhere about a deal at all involoving 2tcornot2tc and TB..... simply that he "wasted" part of his christmas vacation to help them....
So…because you missed it, it didn’t happen? That’s pretty arrogant…

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209809
Old 02-08-2013, 02:15 PM
SL Member

Southern California Test Car wanted: TB Performance & 2tCornot2tC Collaboration Brace
To order go to http://www.tbperformanceproducts.com/

ITS HERE! After weeks of testing and weeks of anticipation our mid chassis brace for the new Scion TC2 is here. Simply remove a few bolts slip the brace on and rebolt! It cant be much easier for the customer! The gains will net you a stiffer chassis, making a much a more predictable car in the corners. Both sides of the vehicle are linked together not once, but twice! At a price that is a quarter of Tanabe you cant go wrong! If you autocross, track, or tackle canyons you will want the TB Performance edge!

TO ORDER! go to tbperformanceproducts.com and select the parts you wish to order!

Test car came back with nothing but positive remarks! Much more agile and responsive without giving up any of the ride quality! Here are the pictures!

where in there does it say anything about a deal, it says collaboration, there for meaning "working together to achieve a goal."

You are a smart man Mr.2TCornot2TC I've watched what you could make and what you can do to make things work for you. If you are so worried about TB's Brace Make em your self and sell em. If not shut up and wait like everybody else.....

I have said what I had to say and will not be commenting on the thread further
Old 02-10-2013, 10:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

For the price of a piece of metal you cant beat it. This looks like a good deal from the pix i see compare to competitors it look similiar. I was gonna order tanabe under brace but when i saw tb and the price, i had to get it. TB looks beefier and more reasonable price. I current have trd springs, eibach front and rear sway bars, tanabe strut brace. I ordered tb traction bar, under brace, and trunk bar. These TB product will be added to my current setup.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:30 AM

Haha..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2013, 10:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by meganfoxed
Haha..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
What are you laughing man! LOL
Old 02-17-2013, 10:04 AM