Notices
Scion xA Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

06 ist/xA bodykits/lipkits

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 06:36 AM
5 Year Member

Default 06 ist/xA bodykits/lipkits

hey guys, im new to the forum and just wanted to say that looking through all the posts is really interesting and fun!! anyways does anybody kno of any lipkits for the new model (2006 ist/xa) i live in bermuda where we get the ist so when i get the car and take pics its gonna be all japanese syle iST i loved the kenstyle lip kit for the 05 models but have only found the 'modellista' lip kit at:
http://toyota.jp/customize/ist/catalogue/p06.html
i kno it jsut came out and will have to wait a while but i enjoy looking online for stuff like this.
by the way, when i get the new model im probably going with the Pearl Black on black 18"s with teh chrome/brushed lip, dropped about 2" inches. wat lowering springs do you guys sugest?
And i assume the sideskirts from teh kensytle kit will still fit. but im not sure about teh rear bumper, since its slightly different but i mean if its just a simple lip, the new 'groove' in teh back bumper shouldnt affect fitment should it?
also if u need any iST badges or other japanese stuff i can speak to teh local importer/toyota dealer. it will probably be kinda expensive but i can check it out for anybody that needs iST stuff, thx guys for any help with the new lipkit.