Notices
Scion xA Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

bBist Carbon Fiber Spoiler for the xA!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xa-minister
is anyone else willing to give up their spot? I'll paypal you the money.
My spot for the CF rear spoiler is up for grabs.

PM me, and I'll send you my info.

-Pete
Old 12-09-2005, 06:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crucial_Three
Originally Posted by bBist

Thanks for posting, staypuft. The wings are being put into productions soon. Few issues with one side of the mold and receiving raw materials. We will try to keep everyone in touch with this as much as possible.

-Steve
cool, i just like to be in the know.
Props for the cover of the super street calender with the bbist xB, and inside the mag aswell.
Thanks!

-Steve
Old 12-09-2005, 11:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All right- this is BS!

I've waited over 7.5 months.

On 11/25 I requested a refund of my $50 deposit. No one replied after 3 days, so I sent a PM to Freddog requesting a refund.

After 2 days I received the following response:

Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:23 am - I understand and we will be sending everyones deposits back. We are dropping the GB on the wing due to the fact that we arnt getting any feedback for the wing. I'll just have BBist take care of it because its not worth it for us at this point.

Thanks,
Freddy

I sent another PM to him the same day and asked when I would get my refund. Now it's been another 10 days, and I haven't received any response.

-Pete
Old 12-10-2005, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got the same PM concerning a refund. I didnt wait as long but i know it was hard waiting with the anticipation for this wing. Then again atleast autofashion and BBist showed love and tried to make us xA owners have a decent mod. That 100% more help than most companys whom offer jack crap for our cars. And they said they were going to kill the GB, whos to say their tossing in the towel completely? they might refund the GB deposits and try and finish the product. Then market it at a higher price to recoup for the time spent in production. My hat goes off to them for the effort.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Still no refund!

Looks like I'll have to take action to get my money back.

-Pete
Old 12-23-2005, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I havent recieved mine yet either... they can just send it over to bbist, cause i still plan on buying this no matter how long it takes.
the stuff they make looks great and i know i'll be happy with its quality and knowing it will match my bbist hood.

yea it sucks we have had to wait so long, but getting worked up will help no one.

maybe you should call these people on the phone, they will be more than happy to talk to you.
not everyone comes to SL everyday to check posts and pm's

just my 2cents.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:36 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

* DROOL * Me likey! Must get the wife drunk before I order one then when it comes in I'll make up some story about getting on eBay for like $20. lol
Old 01-06-2006, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

The reason why none of the money was sent back was because we dont go on here as much anymore so if there is any concern please send any emails to us at info@autofashionusa.com and not a PM. We have sent out money already for refunds.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Kodokan_4
Still no refund!

Looks like I'll have to take action to get my money back.

-Pete
I understand that you think that we are trying to take your $50. your check was mailed back to you this week. If you wish to take some action please feel free to but to PM my personal name on here and not even try to get in contact with us before you make any kind of threat or say things to make us look bad why not try calling us or even emailing us. We have done some returns on this through people calling us up and simply asking us if they can pull out of the deal and we have no problems. So expect a check in the mail.

A Pm sent from me:

I understand and we will be sending everyones deposits back. We are dropping the GB on the wing due to the fact that we arnt getting any feedback for the wing. I'll just have BBist take care of it because its not worth it for us at this point.

Thanks,
Freddy

to get this more clear the original GB was dropped due to the fact of the negative feedback for the wing because its taking long. We just plan to sell the wing without the Group buy and keep the people that we have now and still give them the same price without all the GB rules. As far as GB goes this is what i ment by BBist taking care of it they can handle more of the GB's and we can handle more of the one on one sales.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I havent recieved mine yet either... they can just send it over to bbist, cause i still plan on buying this no matter how long it takes.
the stuff they make looks great and i know i'll be happy with its quality and knowing it will match my bbist hood.

yea it sucks we have had to wait so long, but getting worked up will help no one.

maybe you should call these people on the phone, they will be more than happy to talk to you.

just my 2cents.

We are still working with BBIST and from what i hear that we arnt getting along with them and so forth or what not. Steve is a good friend of mine and to let you know we dont have nothing going on. We still plan on selling the wing to the people that want it and as far as a waste of time it was only directed to one person who from day one was complaining about it. We only got a few people that want to drop out and thats fine and if you wish to get back what you deposited then please call us at 858-635-6620.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Banned
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Maybe if some of you understood the manufacturing process of what it takes to make a wing of this type, w/ the number of curves involved, then you would understand the delays.

It is not just lay down some mat/cf, pour some resin, join the halves, and presto chango, instant wing.

Do you think that Autofashion and bBist are just as frustrated that this wing has taken so long to make!?!

And do you think if Autofashion and bBist were "trying to rip you off", that they would still be posting and offering other items up for sale?

Yes, I said it, and NO, I have no financial interest in either Autofashion or bBist.

I'm just going to patiently wait for the spoiler to be made and post pics when I get it. I have other things to worry about than having a wing made at the drop of a hat.
Old 01-07-2006, 02:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Freddog

just my 2cents.

We are still working with BBIST and from what i hear that we arnt getting along with them and so forth or what not. Steve is a good friend of mine and to let you know we dont have nothing going on. We still plan on selling the wing to the people that want it and as far as a waste of time it was only directed to one person who from day one was complaining about it. We only got a few people that want to drop out and thats fine and if you wish to get back what you deposited then please call us at 858-635-6620.
as long as the deal still is there i dont want out of the buy at all.
i will wait longer no prob. so dont cross me off the list.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:16 AM
BCS
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I still would like to know for sure if I am on the list or not. I sent in money, and I still have the reciept for the cashiers check.

But even if for some reason I am not, I would still be interested in this wing. I'm not in any hurry to get it..
Old 01-09-2006, 05:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by squirrel
Maybe if some of you understood the manufacturing process of what it takes to make a wing of this type, w/ the number of curves involved, then you would understand the delays.

It is not just lay down some mat/cf, pour some resin, join the halves, and presto chango, instant wing.

Do you think that Autofashion and bBist are just as frustrated that this wing has taken so long to make!?!

And do you think if Autofashion and bBist were "trying to rip you off", that they would still be posting and offering other items up for sale?

Yes, I said it, and NO, I have no financial interest in either Autofashion or bBist.

I'm just going to patiently wait for the spoiler to be made and post pics when I get it. I have other things to worry about than having a wing made at the drop of a hat.

On a serious note AF and BBIST want this wing to be done as much as everyone else and if people still want it we are still going to get it for them. The 10 wings that will be produced are going to be sold.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thank the lord!!!
Old 03-01-2006, 02:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just to let people know. We will no longer be working with BBist on this project so if you have any questions please feel free to contact him not us and everyone that had put in money in will be refunded. Thanks and have a nice day.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

that sucks