Notices
Scion xA Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Beatrush, Japan Aluminum UnderPanel **New from Japan**

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 04:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Beatrush, Japan Aluminum UnderPanel **New from Japan**

**Beatrush Under Panel enhances downside rectification at high speed and generates down force. It also restrain the air stream from getting caught in the engine room to inhibit the engine from over heating.**

Old 09-30-2005, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
Scikotics
SL Member

How Much $
Old 09-30-2005, 06:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The underpanel is -$219
Old 10-01-2005, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

do you make one for the xB?
Old 10-01-2005, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

YOur posting all this stuff about beatrush parts, but where's the link, the pictures and all the other assorted information?
Old 10-01-2005, 04:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

On the beatrush site it looked like it was universal... but then again, I don't read kanji...
Old 10-01-2005, 04:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Slammed04xb
do you make one for the xB?
Sorry this is currently available for the xA.

Originally Posted by BlueBubble666
YOur posting all this stuff about beatrush parts, but where's the link, the pictures and all the other assorted information?
This product will be added into our website and you will be able to see more information about it. Currently, this a brand new product that was just developed during the summer of 2005. Beatrush, Japan is currently manufacturing these parts and they should be arriving in the U.S. by the end of the year. We just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of what's coming out for the xA from Japan and answer any questions about this product and any other from Beatrush or C-ONE. Thank you.

Originally Posted by TxCAMOxB
On the beatrush site it looked like it was universal... but then again, I don't read kanji...
All of the parts made by Beatrush are specific to fit each vehicle, so nothing is universal besides their oil caps and shift *****.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Beatrush, Japan Aluminum UnderPanel **New from Japan**

**Beatrush Under Panel enhances downside rectification at high speed and generates down force. It also restrain the air stream from getting caught in the engine room to inhibit the engine from over heating.**

1. Explain- "enhances downside rectification at high speed"

2. How does that panel generate downforce?

3. How does covering the bottom of the engine compartment help the engine from overheating?

-Pete
Old 10-01-2005, 05:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Beatrush, Japan Aluminum UnderPanel **New from Japan**

Originally Posted by Kodokan_4

1. Explain- "enhances downside rectification at high speed"

2. How does that panel generate downforce?

3. How does covering the bottom of the engine compartment help the engine from overheating?

-Pete
The quote from above came directly from Beatrush, Japan and so here's our explanation:

The underpanel is design to smooth out the air from the bottom at high speeds, which it results in less air turbulance thus producing better downforce. Moreover the design of the underpanel is made in such shape :

______/--------

The air from the front pushes down the underpanel and the air from the bottom pushes up, creating pressing between the two in which results in downforce at the front. Basically, your ride will bounce less and feel smoother from less air turbulance at the front. With more grip on the front wheels at high speeds.

Regarding questions #3, this underpanel increases cooling of the engine compare to the stock plastic. The special opening slits are designed to draw out heat from the engine compartment with the cold air coming from the front. Basically at high speeds, the cold air moving under the engine and from the front pulls & pushes the hot air from the engine bay, creating a suction from outside the undepanel through the opening of the slits. It basically circulates the air from the engine bay and prevents it from overheating. This is specially good for turbo vehicles.

For example:
"I use this same concept when I take my dog for a ride; I open all the windows slightly just enough to fit my hand and this will suck out all my dogs hairs, keeping my car hair free. " This works much better than having the windows fully open, since it will just make the dog's hair circulate inside the vehicle." This is kind of how it works with the front underpanel.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not to sound like a fool or anything, but when these parts are available, will there be a US translated site? I just tried to look and have never been so confused in my life.

I found the under panel, and I like it. When it's available, i'll definitely take one. If I could see pictures of the strut tower bars and the chassis brace I read about in the other forum and I like the quality, i'll definitely take them too. If you can, could you please post a like to these items, so that I can see them? I'd appreciate it, or you can PM me with the links, either or. Thanks!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

OMG!!! Thats hot, I likey can't wait to get my hands on one...and you know what's hotter? For once there's something thats NOT for the xB I swear with all the aftermarket for the xB and TC you wonder if manufacturers even know that the xA exists
Old 10-02-2005, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Okay, so I figured it out. Damn I feel like an idiot. Those are some nice parts, I can't wait till they're available here.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

whats the matterial and how much does it weigh?
Old 10-04-2005, 03:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by deviousXA
whats the matterial and how much does it weigh?
Good question.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:14 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry for the delay guys; this parts are currently not in stock, but we can special order them for you. The underpanel is 2017 aluminum & it weights around 8-12 lbs.
Old 10-29-2005, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

how much would it be to special order it, if it is not an outrageous number, i want one, this would be great for miami driving where every now and then somehitng pops up on the road, plus itll keep my engine just that much cooler....
let me know, i want one
Old 10-30-2005, 12:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^The Beatrush underpanels for your vehicle will be $233.72 w/ tax + $15 for shipping. If you're interested in special ordering this product, please let me know. Thank you very much.

P.S. Retail price is $219.45; we can get this for $182+shipping for at least 6 buyers w/ a Group Buy.
Old 10-30-2005, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by KamiSpeed
^The Beatrush underpanels for your vehicle will be $233.72 w/ tax + $15 for shipping. If you're interested in special ordering this product, please let me know. Thank you very much.

P.S. Retail price is $219.45; we can get this for $182+shipping for at least 6 buyers w/ a Group Buy.
Are there 6 of us that want this panel? I know i do im IN! anybody else?
Old 10-31-2005, 01:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How easy is it to install/remove? When I change my oil, I'd like it to be a quick and easy operation.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^Changing the oil, its pretty easy with Beatrush underpanels. All you need to do is remove the 6 rear bolts to bring the panel down enough to change the oil. Also, installation for the underpanels is very straight foward, that requires no special skills.

Quick Reply: Beatrush, Japan Aluminum UnderPanel **New from Japan**