Notices
Scion xA Owners Lounge
2004-2006.5 [NCP61]

How are the ladies liking the xA?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 04:16 AM
5 Year Member

Default How are the ladies liking the xA?

How do the ladies like you guys xA's? If you could post some pics to accompany thier opinions.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My girl digs it.

But far too many people call the car "cute." So don't expect it to be a chick magnet.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:30 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

kremtok your chick is hot
Old 05-10-2005, 07:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

they luv my XA rs1!!!!
Old 05-10-2005, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my xa works for me. haha.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:34 AM
5 Year Member

xA RS ChickLA, I must say that I am very flattered by your comments about me, but I am Kremtok's girl! The reason why I have made an account is because I am a girlfriend of a Scion owner, and it is the type of car I am starting to drive stick on. Definatly a fun experience. So Tyrius, I honestly must say that I definatly dig the Scion xA. xA
Old 05-10-2005, 08:10 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

oh wait i love my car too....

i was talking to your bf earlier. he im'ed me asking about tire pressure for his new 17's. you didn't come up in the conversation but when i saw the pic he had posted i knew i had to comment. no offense was meant
Old 05-10-2005, 12:52 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

Based on the word on the street the girls find the tC to be a girly car like the Celica was. Most say it is kind of ugly and that it do not looks like a Scion kind of car. The rumor is that it will be replaced, but I need to research that. The space behind the doors and the rear wheels makes it look like it is missing rear doors. That is what my sis says. She loves the xA, we bought one one week and the next week we got a second one to trick out and we may get a third in June when she finishes paying her Sienna loan. The xA rocks!!
Old 05-10-2005, 01:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kremtok
....far too many people call the car "cute." So don't expect it to be a chick magnet.
Oh, I wouldn't say that. Everytime I drive my xA, I have car-loads of girls trying to drive up next to me. They're always flashing their ***** and trying to get me to pull over. It's very distracting. And everytime I come out of a store, I find two or three girls (usually early 20's) laying on my car completely naked waiting for me. Oh sure, it was fun the first few times, but it kinda gets old after a while. Especially when my wife is with me. She gets ____ed.

Old 05-10-2005, 02:47 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member

That 's hilarious!!!
Old 05-10-2005, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yeah my girl digs my car. she tells me that if i drove a box she wouldn't have gone out with me (shes joking). i get lots of girls telling me its "cute". i aslo hear that most girls think the xB is ugly. not hating on the xB i almost bought one.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

I wish i could say i have matt_a's problem

I do get alot of chcicks checking out the xA. Its mainly the older females that i catch looking but not always.

A few months back the SD crew was rolling around downtown and this giant suburban was next to me and the back window rolled down and this cute little mexican girl said " i like your skyon" I just replyed inviting her for a ride that she declined rofl. Hey cant blame a guy for trying!

But i also heard that the scion was the top sellign car to Females 25 to 45 or something... just as i remeber it. not saying its fact
Old 05-10-2005, 05:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by matt_a
Oh, I wouldn't say that. Everytime I drive my xA, I have car-loads of girls trying to drive up next to me. They're always flashing their ***** and trying to get me to pull over. It's very distracting. And everytime I come out of a store, I find two or three girls (usually early 20's) laying on my car completely naked waiting for me. Oh sure, it was fun the first few times, but it kinda gets old after a while. Especially when my wife is with me. She gets ____ed.
Man~ I get the total opposite reaction. For some reason, I get all these old grandma's all up and over on my xA. It happens most of the time at the grocery store when they come running up to you in they strollers waving and asking if I have any hook ups on drugs like advil or Bengay... I once had someone jump out of her wheel chair and trying to touch the tires... I drove off in a frenzy and never looked back

Seriously speaking though, if you buy a car just to get chicks, the xA is definitely the wrong car to choose! You should get a Boxter or Ferrari like all other middle aged men w/ mid life crisis'.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:31 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by matt_a
Originally Posted by Kremtok
....far too many people call the car "cute." So don't expect it to be a chick magnet.

Holy crap that's so true! Oh and answer the question, I wouldn't say my g/f hates the car but she doesn't necessarily like it neither....in limbo I suppose, but then again she doesn't really like me either since I sold the xB to get an xA....I guess I just lost all around.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:20 PM
5 Year Member

I like mine! I just got it yesterday
Old 05-10-2005, 11:49 PM
5 Year Member

I'm thinking of getting one to fix up make a cruiser. Will be my first car. Gas mileage is really nice, i like the style, the power isn't really great (108whp right?) but for the wieght of the xA probably works really well. Not sure still looking around.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

chick magnet....buy a covertable..porsche.....drive an xA....expect to get dissed by all those bimmer momma's who think your car is cheap, even fixed up it still is no bmw, hey if I wanted that type of attention,,I wouldn't bought this car..i love my xa and it isn't a chick magnet.....period. that's fine with me....but my next car will be ?....make no mistake...

The only real attention I get is from little kids...(please no MJ jokes),,,,it turns there heads everytime....guess because it looks like a toy car real life.....that's my .02 cents...
Old 05-11-2005, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

well the XA..is not the chick magnate like the box..... J/K
Old 05-11-2005, 11:39 PM
5 Year Member

Everybody that sees my new IIP xA likes it and says its "cute." My male friends and coworkers agree, but say it is a chick car. Since I am a "chick" that works for me, but I am wondering if you guys get all kind of crap about your car?
Old 05-11-2005, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by xA RS ChickLA
oh wait i love my car too....

i was talking to your bf earlier. he im'ed me asking about tire pressure for his new 17's. you didn't come up in the conversation but when i saw the pic he had posted i knew i had to comment. no offense was meant
oh no offense taken what so ever! oh yeah, thanks, i feel sorta flattered now!

Quick Reply: How are the ladies liking the xA?