Scion xA Owners Lounge
2004-2006.5 [NCP61]

HyperCarZ Magazine needs your help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default HyperCarZ Magazine needs your help!

Hi guys and gals.

My name is Daniel Gemal and I am the Managing Editor of a new magazine launching in November called HyperCarZ.

It is a Tampa Bay magazine dedicated to tuner cars. It is a free full color, full gloss magazine distributed through tuner shops, ICE shops, dealerships and other related businesses throughout the Greater Tampa Bay area.

In the first issue we will be doing a feature called 'Blinded by Scions". We want to feature hot looking Scion XA's, XB's (first and second Gen) TC's and XD's.

Please can you send us your pics of your ride to be featured in the article. The pics need to be hi-res (300 DPI) and if possible, from different sides and a few different angles.

Please send them to daniel@hypercarz.com and in the body of the email, please state that you give us permission to use the pics at no charge and your name and mod list.

Radical is great. Extreme is even better!!!!

If your car is chosen, we will of course mail you copies of the magazine with your car in it, no matter where you live.

Here is a pic of our first cover. It may change a bit, but this is the first draft. The car pics will change based on what we receive. These car pictures were placed there as place holders for concept.

Please feel free to email me at daniel@hypercarz.com or you can call me at 727-366-7529 if you have any questions.

Also, we would love to get your feedback on the look and feel of the magazine. This is the first place we are posting this due to a personal bias of mine since I am a current XD and former XB (first gen) driver myself

If any of you out there are manufacturers or distributors that are reading this and would be interested in advertising, I can assure you we can give you great rates if you want to reach the Tampa Bay tuner car market. Please give me a call.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

do u have to be from tampa?
Old 08-29-2008, 01:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

what she said ^^^
Old 08-29-2008, 06:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah I don't think not being in Tampa should effect getting in. If you like Daniel I can give you a link to my site. There are high and low end type shots. You can have your pic of the litter and email you my updated mod list.. Or tell me what kind of shots you want and I will make it happen I need to do another shoot anyway..

Daniel thanks for letting us know about this. I am sure you will get PLENTY of responses.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hi guys and gals.
Sorry for taking so long to respond. I have been busier than a one-armed wall paper hanger with crabs.

OK, first off, for the article, you don't have to be in or near Tampa. The defined article covers international cars as well as national.
For one on one profiles in further issues, we will be limiting it to local cars, but once again, when we do in depth articles, we will scoop from the whole user base.

The response to this has been amazing. I have been sent about 50 different amazing cars. We can't use every one of them and I know the choosing will be impossible. So many great cars!!!

Thank you to all that responded and are still responding. We will hold it open till October 1st and close submissions then and make the impossible choices