Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

2.0 stroker kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 01:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

The thing is Tweeter, you keep talking vaguely about having done quite a bit to your ride. But, you never give any hints as to what it is. You get people interested then you don't follow through and deliver the goods.

I just want to know what you have going on. And see pics
Old 10-18-2005, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tweeter didn't follow through and keep us advised? Dude...he has done sooo much AND posted everything from links to photos to exact processes. What are you talking about? Look up the thread '24 whp blah blah blah'. He has done so much experimenting, it's unreal! As far as "delivering the goods", he said himself it wasn't conceivable to do what he wanted WITHOUT F/I and thats the last we heard.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by x_rayted711
Tweeter didn't follow through and keep us advised? Dude...he has done sooo much AND posted everything from links to photos to exact processes. What are you talking about? Look up the thread '24 whp blah blah blah'. He has done so much experimenting, it's unreal! As far as "delivering the goods", he said himself it wasn't conceivable to do what he wanted WITHOUT F/I and thats the last we heard.
That was Twiddler.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OOPS...I am SOOOO sorry. I got them mixed up. I feel horrible now! LOL, Anyway, sorry frankenscion.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Not a problem man.
Thanks.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-18-2005, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah yeah, laugh it up...I'm stupid sometimes. Sorry frankenscion, tweeter, TWIDDLER, and whoever else.
And thanks for the correction.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Im not trying to make fun of you, I just thought it was funny you got the two mixed up...sorry, here have a beer w/ me
Old 10-18-2005, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh, I'm not complaining...I thought it was funny too...After the fact. LOL.
I'm here to learn. I guess I need to take some ginko boloba to remember names as well. No hard feelings here. I should refer to them as Tw____er and ....Does that help? Doesn't help me. LOL.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:47 PM
5 Year Member

I have told everyone exactly what i have. I have a blacktop 4age 20v with t25 on it (lower compression pistons of course). I worked for a long time and won't even pop the hood for friend's, yet alone post pics. I have told anyone to ask questions and I will be more then happy to answer. Granted it has been sitting for about 2 months do to tranny issues and axles. But, it did run and ran well.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I don't understand the issue with showing your motor. It seems like if you did that much work you would want to show it off.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by TweeterXb
I have told everyone exactly what i have. I have a blacktop 4age 20v with t25 on it (lower compression pistons of course). I worked for a long time and won't even pop the hood for friend's, yet alone post pics. I have told anyone to ask questions and I will be more then happy to answer. Granted it has been sitting for about 2 months do to tranny issues and axles. But, it did run and ran well.
What kind of fuel management are you using and also tranny?? Has anyone thought to steer away from a toyota motor and try another tranny/motor setup from another manufacturer w/ a stand alone ECU?? Thats what I have a feeling Joe is gonna be doing but I could be wrong
Old 10-20-2005, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member

I am not the show boat kinda person and the reason I don't want to show it off is that EVERYTHING is custom, lol. I spent an ___ load of time and money to get it all right. As far as fuel, I am running a stand alone with a fuel cell in the rear of car. I went this route just because i didn't like the idea of cutting up the factory tank to get the return line setup. With the cell and external pump you can get as much presure and flow as you want so it was a better choice.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I am not the show boat kinda person and the reason I don't want to show it off is that EVERYTHING is custom, lol. I spent an butt load of time and money to get it all right. As far as fuel, I am running a stand alone with a fuel cell in the rear of car. I went this route just because i didn't like the idea of cutting up the factory tank to get the return line setup. With the cell and external pump you can get as much presure and flow as you want so it was a better choice.
You dont need to cut up the tank to do a return line...all you needed to do was drill a hole in the sending unit and use a 90 degree Earls -AN fitting
Old 10-24-2005, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS

this thread is interesting! Wish I knew more about the subject to chime in. I cant wait for some solid results to be shown here. I know alot of serious questions/statments get flamed here because of the volume of bull____ that comes through. I am guilty of it myself. what we need is some smart people (seems like we got a couple in this thread) who can come up with solutions to all the problems stopping people from getting any power out of the box.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Update

Whats up?

I found a company called AEBS out of San Diego makes a Ross forged piston and chromemoly rods for the box and you can also get a sleeve for the block and bore it 30 over. Pistons are about 600.00, rods 800.00 and block sleeve 1600.00. I will buy this kit if I cannot find that stroker kit. This setup will handle 150 shot of nitrous.

Freddy
Old 11-01-2005, 04:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

wow that's a lot of money for rods..... the block sleeve is a bit much too damn. stuff was cheaper for my old no aftermarket having bmw.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:10 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's pricey. I have to remember the name of the shop I went to (it was over a year ago) but they make forged pistons for the xB for $400 and rods for $450 for your specs. I'll get the info...they're located near Irvine.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

::sniff sniff:: anyone smell that?

You know, I did a 2jz swap. I won't post pics, and I won't even show my friends!
Old 11-08-2005, 06:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LoL
Not that I don't believe you, but you can't claim to have a 4AGTE swapped into your xB, and then claim you don't want to show anyone because its custom. Of course its custom. I would think that after investing so much time and money you'd want to show it off instead of keeping it so secret.
Or are you one of those guys that lives their life a quartermile at a time, and pops their hood for nobody?

There are so many ____ing ricers on this site, I don't know who to believe anymore.

Quick Reply: 2.0 stroker kit