Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...
View Poll Results: Do ground wires make a difference?
yes
63.27%
no
36.73%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

ground wires.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by jakeman711
lol, they are. They are multi standed hollow wires I will find a cross-section to post
Dude it's like arguing with a brick wall. A thick brick wall. Not worth the hassle.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scott17
Originally Posted by jethro_b
Not at all were you insulting. Unlike some that I will leave nameless. (you know who you are).
No need to leave SL. There is stuff to learn on here. Heck, I've been on here for almost 2 years and I am still learning stuff about these amazing little cars. I hope it never ends.
PS. I lost my Lumins gauge just the other day. Musta fell out of my pocket.
Like the guy named Jethro who called some people "thick, uneducated' and a few other compliments? this coming from the guy who never made it to college.........
What you just wrote really offended me. I didn't go to college either and that means that I can't or don't know as much as you because you did? Please beleive me when I tell you that there are some people out there that can read the same books that you did in college and learn the EXACT same ____. Unfortunately I couldn't go to college because of a lack of money, so I had to join the Army. So because I made a decision to serve my country means that I'm not as smart as you are? I think that you owe everyone in the world who hasn't been to college an apology don't you? If you really feel that way then you need some therapy because that's terrible and you should feel like crap. Now I know what you might say, "well the Army provides you with college". Yeah, that's true, but I had to pretty much sell my soul just to go to college! Just to get a higher education, I had to go to Korea, Germany, Greece, Kuwait, and Iraq twice....what a great deal!!! Thanks Uncle Suger(Sam)!!!!!
Old 04-14-2006, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

enough is enough...

LOCKED.