Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

nology wires

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yall need to go to sciontech and see what was done last night.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:53 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that dude needs to chill
Old 07-11-2006, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by oldmanatee
Yall need to go to sciontech and see what was done last night.
missed it - what gives?
Old 07-11-2006, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He took his toys and went home.. edited every thread he started to say bye bye and changed his name to screwthisbigfatboard.......

It took me a couple of reads before I saw the name wasn't deroggatory to women....
Old 07-11-2006, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

that guy definitely has issues. scratch that.

he has the whole subscription.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 07-12-2006, 05:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've read everyone of that guys novel posts. that was the first forum I started reading on thats why I got confused. I found some posts to be very accurate and helpful and some to be very out there. I am not defending the guy because he seems to have problems. I definently think the war that he talked about on one of his posts gave him some mental problems he needs to get help for. About a month ago a guy from Zpi accessed his personal information from what he posted and last week when I was on there he stated to hotbox he was leaving for awhile because he was seeking cancer treatment. before this guy left for his cancer treatment he linked a post from here about the guy who hadn't recieved a refund from ZPI. I am not defending him in any way but he always helped me if I had a question about my car just like ya'll guys have so far RTONS especially I have learned alot from you and respect your opinion very much. This guy with his posts that could have been books must have taken him hours apon hours. I cannot see somone trashing that info especially when they are supposedly in the hospital. Since he exploded on Zpi for acessing his accounts. I am wondering if it wasn't revenge by somone. Even though this guy needs help we have no clue what he went through in the war or his circumstances. I'm sure he needs counseling and some friends for sure I'm just wondering if he is really in the hospital if this isn't going to drive the guy to the end of the road if it is revenge.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I enjoyed reading as much as I could of the novel posts...in fact I was wanting to implement some of his suggestions, but, they are gone now....

I hope that his treatments go well, and any personal info is always off limits!!
Old 07-13-2006, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the air conditioning modification and the energy suspension modification and the measurings of the front sway bar I found to be very accurate. I also found him not to be swayed by marketing whether he was right or wrong I don't know. I think his bipolar condition he mentioned in the ZPI post rubbed some people the wrong way. I hope he gets help and gets his conditions under control and medicated. I think the guy could offer something constructive to the scion community. I also bet if he didn't erase all his stuff in a computer age where people can hack so easily. I imgine when he gets back from cancer treatment if it doesn't destroy the guy he will contact whoever he needs to to get things straightened out and all the posts put back up on the forum. Personally I can see how he could rub others the wrong way. I honestly think the guy has not adjusted to being back in society and has post traumatic stress for whatever reason along with bipolar disorder. My sister is bipolar so I tend to understand how abrasive these people can be unintentionally when they aren't medicated properly. Not to make this long! but people with that disorder tend to rant and their ideas can come in segments. So it can be very hard to understand them at times when it makes perfect sense to them. Also if you criticize somone who is unmedicated they go balistic and will say anything no matter how hurtful and it's out of their control. Bipolar people are usually very intelligent and very creative but they have to take their medicines or they will become crazy. So I don't know whether somone did that to him or he had an episode and did it out of his control. I think the solution if the guy ever pops up on scion tech again or another forum is for people to forgive and try to guide him in the right way to not be so abrasive and to make sure he is taking medication.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

thing bout sciontech is a lot of people on there will hound someone like that guy cause about 95% of scion-tech is ex/current honduh owners and they gang up on people who's opinions differ from their own.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Maybe I have to good of a heart and I know the guy has probably stepped on some toes around the forums. but I kinda think people like cherry box who said he bought a set of wires from him. or hotbox could reach out to the guy it seems to me he is obviosly disabled and probably has tremendous finacial strain along with physcological problems. I think if we start forgiving and reach out a bit to try to help then we might change somones life. If we do that and he bites our heads off then I'll flame with the rest of you.