Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Toyomoto tubro kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 06:20 PM
5 Year Member

Default Toyomoto tubro kit

look out for toyomoto scion turbo kit.
Old 01-28-2004, 07:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

we are looking can you give us some info on it........
Old 01-28-2004, 07:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Must be one of those "oh its in the works turbo kits" that will never be made.....I really dont keep my hopes up for anyone that says they will make one until i see pictures and I know that it can be purchased meaning its out on the market
Old 01-28-2004, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dinkjs
Must be one of those "oh its in the works turbo kits" that will never be made.....I really dont keep my hopes up for anyone that says they will make one until i see pictures and I know that it can be purchased meaning its out on the market
i hate when companies do that.
Old 01-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

You can't judge yet. Hopefully this guy has a scion already but I believe he is in florida, is that right? Anyhoo, they got good ____ with the lexus peeps. Give it time
Old 01-28-2004, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So why email him then. Why not just post what you know! Duh!!
Old 01-28-2004, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kwicslvr
So why email him then. Why not just post what you know! Duh!!
faSHO
Old 01-28-2004, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Again this is why I dont give him or anyone for that matter until i have the product in front of me...and telling us to email him just tells me there isnt much strength in terms of possible production
Old 01-28-2004, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

utterly useless.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Wow, it seems to me that with all this _____ing, why would a company even try to bring one out?

I've seen people _____ and _____ about wanting products, and when someone says they are interested in developing them they get ____ on and decide its not worth their time. Or when they finally do come out with something, the people _____ing the most don’t even buy, making it even harder for new products to come out.

Why don’t you people email him and ask him what’s going on before you jump all over him, at least give him the chance to explain what’s going on.

Remember, these cars have been out only in CA and are just starting to hit the East Coast, and since our cars are not 100% compatible with the JDM FI kits you have to give these people time.

Toyomoto does some quality work, and remember you pay what you get for. So Jeff, please ignore all the kids on here _____ing, they probably wont be getting a Turbo kit because when it does comeout, they will be the first ones saying it costs to much. There are alot of enthusiasts patiently waiting, so dont let these people keep you away from our cars.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yep I will be the first to admit that I am _____ing.....because when a guy says "email me for details"

That just gives the impression of whatever your full of it
A company that is serious will give you layouts, paramenters, costs, and a up to date status on progress with pictures....i.e. Greddy, Blitz, those sorts of companies.....and who would want to buy a product such as a turbo or supercharger from someone who doesnt even have a rep in the first place with previous products.....I would never and I bet alot of people wouldnt buy a product as exstensive as a turbo or supercharger from a person or company that doesnt have a good rep with smaller products like intakes and exshausts.....or if all they make is forced induction and they are new to the import scene then an extensive history in the domestic hot rods
Old 01-29-2004, 12:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by dinkjs
Yep I will be the first to admit that I am _____ing.....because when a guy says "email me for details"

That just gives the impression of whatever your full of it
A company that is serious will give you layouts, paramenters, costs, and a up to date status on progress with pictures....i.e. Greddy, Blitz, those sorts of companies.....and who would want to buy a product such as a turbo or supercharger from someone who doesnt even have a rep in the first place with previous products.....I would never and I bet alot of people wouldnt buy a product as exstensive as a turbo or supercharger from a person or company that doesnt have a good rep with smaller products like intakes and exshausts.....or if all they make is forced induction and they are new to the import scene then an extensive history in the domestic hot rods
So basically your talking out of your ___.

Go to any Lexus forum and do a search on Toyomoto and you will see that this will certainly not be their first FI kit for a Toyota Engine.

Last i checked, Greddy and Blitz dont have anything on their FI kits, only info i can find is that Its out in japan and it may be coming over here. No real hard proof their.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

but they have strong reputation and long term heritage...im done arguing
Old 01-29-2004, 01:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

There is a reason dinkjs saying that

SPY is probably the first bring out this turbo kit thing...
And it was 6 month ago or so... Still under construction

Quick showed us this F&F xB kit and I guess never made it (Thank god)

Weapon-R with prototype intake system and Leo is still work on something that can produce 2+HP over injen

ScionFX got this body kit w/o any price and availability

Someone mentioned about armrest and that was while ago... Nothing still

I don't care who is popular in what forum and who is well know company in the world. I will just take it as a joke until I saw the real picture and real pricing and real product in stock.

We are all tired of this...

Plus this is his first post and trying to sell stuff here, I guess you have to learn your reputation and respect way up in a community like this.
Old 01-29-2004, 01:37 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

I'm on the same boat as you Tim but the company itself that he represents is cool by me, thaz y I sed the lexus peeps like em just like psychorage said.

And scionfx has the body kits in stock, i've seen em first hand and just call and you'll get hooked up
Old 01-29-2004, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I serously trust in anything Toyomoto says... Ive seen ALOT of their work... they can be a bit pricy.. I once checked into a kit for my IS300 almost fell over but they do specialize in Toyota and Lexus turbos.... :twisted:
Old 01-29-2004, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PSyCHo-RaGe
Wow, it seems to me that with all this _____ing, why would a company even try to bring one out?

I've seen people _____ and _____ about wanting products, and when someone says they are interested in developing them they get ____ on and decide its not worth their time. Or when they finally do come out with something, the people _____ing the most don’t even buy, making it even harder for new products to come out.

Why don’t you people email him and ask him what’s going on before you jump all over him, at least give him the chance to explain what’s going on.

Remember, these cars have been out only in CA and are just starting to hit the East Coast, and since our cars are not 100% compatible with the JDM FI kits you have to give these people time.

Toyomoto does some quality work, and remember you pay what you get for. So Jeff, please ignore all the kids on here _____ing, they probably wont be getting a Turbo kit because when it does comeout, they will be the first ones saying it costs to much. There are alot of enthusiasts patiently waiting, so dont let these people keep you away from our cars.
LOL. You crack me up. I guess with my 6 figure income I couldn't afford one huh? I'll _____ because he says to email him for details. Hell, he took the time to mention about it, then he should of said what he knows about it instead.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kwicslvr
Originally Posted by PSyCHo-RaGe

LOL. You crack me up. I guess with my 6 figure income I couldn't afford one huh? I'll _____ because he says to email him for details. Hell, he took the time to mention about it, then he should of said what he knows about it instead.

it is not a matter of having the money, it is a matter of spending the money. It is cool you got the money, a lot of us do, but it is spending the money that is the issue. So let me know when and where you get yours installed, i'll be next in line.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well the day it's available will be when. But it must meet my critical criteria and must have proven results not to mention tested on actual daily driver cars to prove it won't detonate an engine. after 100 miles of hard driving. Considering I have a highly modded 98 GTP and 96 SHO, spending the money on this is nothing compared to what I've dumped into those two.
Old 01-31-2004, 05:14 AM
5 Year Member

Coming from the Gen3 Camry crowd, I give toyomoto respect. Albeit I have seen this 'ish happen before, its rediculous to shoot em down.

sc300tt, all the power to ya, weirdscionce.com has your back! w00t!

by the way 2JZGTE or t/c 2JZGE or 1.5JZGTE?

Quick Reply: Toyomoto tubro kit