Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Whats the XBidniss? (TC SWAP?!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 09:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

flint. who cares about a tc in japan. i want pics of both. and I see none. lol
Old 12-31-2005, 09:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FLINT
cuz their popularity over here is no secret. somebody noticed over there and got 1. u still wont understand until u c it. HERE, THIS MIGHT HELP A LIL. the topic is called EXTREME VIP STYLE, PUSHING THE ENVELOPE, ANY TAKERS. enjoy
I know about the jdm market, and i've already been on that thread several times. VIP has nothing to do with what you are saying. Someone provide pictures, otherwise i think the story is just a story.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

killeromance
the 2.0L im talking about is a hiunday motor
sorry for the mistake
Old 01-01-2006, 08:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by masafina
killeromance
the 2.0L im talking about is a hiunday motor
sorry for the mistake
ah, its cool. explain yourself next time!!!
Old 01-01-2006, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

who cares if u believe me or not. its not my job to make u. calm your young azz down. its just a topic on what i saw. i got better stuff to do with my life than to prove something small like that to SL members. if u paid me to submit proof i would, but your not. enjoy your search 4 the truth killa.
Old 01-01-2006, 03:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

who cares if u believe me or not. its not my job to make u. calm your young azz down. its just a topic on what i saw. i got better stuff to do with my life than to prove something small like that to SL members. if u paid me to submit proof i would, but your not. enjoy your search 4 the truth killa.
Not many people are going to believe you without some sort of evidence, i mean seriously. I'm glad you don't feel the need to prove anything on here, seriously thats a good thing. However, you come here with a story like that people will expect proof to back up your claims. Otherwise, they are only going to be claims.
Old 01-01-2006, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

believe it or not flint if this is true it's a HUGE deal. but it more than likely is not true.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

people use to think the earth was flat also. like i said, i got my proof, u go find your own. END TRANSMISSION
Old 01-02-2006, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

H22 SWAP IN CIVIC ment the older 4th-5th generation models
Old 01-02-2006, 04:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

people use to think the earth was flat also. like i said, i got my proof, u go find your own. END TRANSMISSION
This is why no one is going to believe you. Too many people are all talk on here, saying they have some crazy motor set up but never provide pictures, dyno or anything. I know this isn't your car, but if you have your "proof" than show us some pictures. Its not about proving something to us, its about showing other tC owners what this one guy may have. Which could spark interests in the states with swaps and rwd drivetrain swaps.

Just like the guy that claims a 2az swap in the box, unless its proven with some real evidence not many are going to trust his words being its an incredibly large swap.

EDIT: Forgot you were the original poster, so you've made to huge claims now with no evidence backing up either or.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by killerxromances
This is why no one is going to believe you. Too many people are all talk on here, saying they have some crazy motor set up but never provide pictures, dyno or anything. I know this isn't your car, but if you have your "proof" than show us some pictures. Its not about proving something to us, its about showing other tC owners what this one guy may have. Which could spark interests in the states with swaps and rwd drivetrain swaps.

Just like the guy that claims a 2az swap in the box, unless its proven with some real evidence not many are going to trust his words being its an incredibly large swap.

EDIT: Forgot you were the original poster, so you've made to huge claims now with no evidence backing up either or.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

like i was sayin, the box had a veilside kit and rims, projector headlights, cf hood altezza tails, and suiside /rx-8/ door conversion.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

like i was sayin, the box had a veilside kit and rims, projector headlights, cf hood altezza tails, and suiside (rx- door conversion.
That makes the story that much more interesting with nothing to show for it. That veilside kit requires significant modification to fit being that its for a bB. Theres only one person on this entire forum that has successfully done a suicide door kit. Its not too hard with the right time and if you know what you are doing, but thats also a very rare thing for the box. What does an rx8 have to do with anything though?
Old 01-02-2006, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

friggin 'A', man i really want to see this if it is real
Old 01-02-2006, 05:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If I were you i would not post anything further without pix
Old 01-02-2006, 05:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Boxer_Rebellion
If I were you i would not post anything further without pix
Agree'd.
Old 01-02-2006, 01:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Hey, just wanted to throw something in here guys...Majority of people that do big things with cars dont sit around and waste their time on forums...I have run into a lot of things that people have said werent possible but theres always someone that I have found that can do it. There may be 1 person on here that suicided his doors but for that one person, theres gotta be at least 10 others out there that have done it before him. I honestly dont doubt it that this guy is running around with a 2az but pictures would be pretty nice though.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

In MHO, as long as there are "gearheads" you can't discount anything!

Old 01-02-2006, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Has anybody seen a pic of any motor swap done in an xB?

I've read so many stories and never seen a pic.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FrankenScion
Has anybody seen a pic of any motor swap done in an xB?

I've read so many stories and never seen a pic.
I've personally seen a 1.8l in the xb, but the project was never finished. I dont know what happend.

And this is the reason i doubt the 2az swap. A 1.8l causes headaches, it can be done without too many problems but still a few. a 2.0l would be a serious pain by looking at a 1.8l in a box, which leads me to a 2.4l. With the right amount of money, yes, anything is possible. But you are talking about a significant swap, with significant problems with fitment alone...not to mention everything else you have to do after the motor is mounted. Even before that you would have to do lots of cutting, lots of welding, definitely move the firewall back...so on so forth.

Simplyscion: Yes, its true that most people don't spend much time at all on forums that really do lots of work to their cars, if spend anytime at all. I realize this. But something this drastic i believe we would have heard something about with pictures. I mean, if flint actually did see this he would have had to of took pictures or mentioned scionlife to him. Because this isn't a everyday thing, and if this guy does have a 2az i would imagine he would want to show it off as much as possible due to what it is. Especially with the suicide doors and veilside kit. If this box is real, then he definitely has an amazing box. But, i'm a believer in i believe what i see. If flint didn't take a picture, or at very least ask him to join scionlife because xb owners would be thrilled and give him a chance to show off, then i'm going to doubt. Its human nature to doubt things of this size without seeing some sort of evidence. If its real, and i'm shown its real, i will admit i'm wrong gracefully because i'd like to ask him a few questions. Otherwise, .

Quick Reply: Whats the XBidniss? (TC SWAP?!)