Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

xA owners, we've waited long enough.... a new supercharger!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 10:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No, unless you have a contact.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

SO I guess the thread title might need to be changed to "xA owners, we've waited long enough....Just to never get!! a new supercharger!"
Old 03-04-2008, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by INFINI
So we are not gonna be able to really get these then?
You'll be able to. Just look through the proper channels. LIKE ME. Haha.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Er, haha ok.

Gotta be honest. I am pretty annoyed by this thread so far. All the xA's get is teased and brushed off. Then a supposed breakthrough and that is also not gonna happen for the real xA drivers. Only a couple of "special" people?

I hope I am wrong in the assumption that this thread was just another stupid teas. One of those "show offs" that just wants some attention. Why not just post the truth? Like "oh look at the SC I am getting that not many others can get"

If I am wrong simplyred please speak up.... Or people PLEASE stop posting bogus info to get every one all exited. If not for anything but to have some respect for us
Old 03-05-2008, 02:42 AM

Er, haha ok.

Gotta be honest. I am pretty annoyed by this thread so far. All the xA's get is teased and brushed off. Then a supposed breakthrough and that is also not gonna happen for the real xA drivers. Only a couple of "special" people?

I hope I am wrong in the assumption that this thread was just another stupid teas. One of those "show offs" that just wants some attention. Why not just post the truth? Like "oh look at the SC I am getting that not many others can get"

If I am wrong simplyred please speak up.... Or people PLEASE stop posting bogus info to get every one all exited. If not for anything but to have some respect for us
I hear you bro. They do have the Blitz and Greddy roots SPs availiable here in the States. Just the PE has to be imported from Japan.

Kinda cool how Rotrex protects their distributors, but it sucks for the end-user, when those companies don't have intrest in the cars they have say over.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Blitz is the ONLY and I say ONLY available xA fitting SC in the US. Greddy has to be modded.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It wasn't a tease. PE developed it to sell it here in the States. I was talking to them about this kit back in July. But they recently found about Rotrex's distribution rules so that put an end to it.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oic makes a bit more sense. Sounds like Rotrex is sort of monopolizing a bit no??
Old 03-05-2008, 03:20 AM

oic makes a bit more sense. Sounds like Rotrex is sort of monopolizing a bit no??
Naw, its a way to protect their dealers. If there were 4 companies in the US selling to the same crowd, then nobody could do any real sales. Because, how many different ways can you really pipe the same S/C type? Each distributor can buy plans from another, and buy exclusivity from each other though, if they wanted to.

Blitz is the ONLY and I say ONLY available xA fitting SC in the US. Greddy has to be modded.
Oh my bad.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ddongbap
Naw, its a way to protect their dealers. If there were 4 companies in the US selling to the same crowd, then nobody could do any real sales. Because, how many different ways can you really pipe the same S/C type? Each distributor can buy plans from another, and buy exclusivity from each other though, if they wanted to.

Oh my bad.
Yeah but now we get 0 sales