Notices

Most F/I WHP??

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so no 0-60's either i guess.

Also, why is it that everyone throws out the 180whp dyno that ZPI did? I know what people say bout tampering wit numbers and all that jack, but if it WERE possible, what psi or how much adjustment or other mods would it REALLY take to get you there?
Old 03-04-2007, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My xB has been gone since Sept 5th I just got it back last friday Feb 23rd. Boy was I missing it although I did have my 95 Impala SS or the 05 Solara drop top turbo did I say turbo hmmmm. The yahoos at the first place I took it to got me but good, It took ZPI to get my ride straightened out. I'm still after the first shop and will probably never see the $$$ I gave them. I need to get a few more things taken care of in the customization side of things then I'll see what type of numbers she'll do on the dyno. My guess is somewhere around 150 or so after I get the DEI Cry02 installed.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:14 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

if yous recall matchbox did one dyno at 171whp and another at 143whp with a Power Enteprise set up about 2 yrs ago... I haven't seen anyone do better yet with proof..he posted dyno sheets....
Old 03-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciond
if yous recall matchbox did one dyno at 171whp and another at 143whp with a Power Enteprise set up about 2 yrs ago... I haven't seen anyone do better yet with proof..he posted dyno sheets....

Thats quite a difference to have... I dont see that car with the PE charger, being able to put down 171whp. But I may be wrong.. It wouldnt be the first time.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:48 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

he wasn't sure about it either but it was documented here.....the old timers here would remember..however 143whp at minimum was accurate
Old 03-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I definitley believe the 143whp...
Old 03-05-2007, 02:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yea he was putting down 143 whp @ around 10psi on a 5 speed tranny
Old 03-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
yea he was putting down 143 whp @ around 10psi on a 5 speed tranny

So far the 143whp is the most I have seen from these posts... I think we can definitley compete with that...
Old 03-05-2007, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM1lAWLiV1w

whats that guy putting out?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by Zsanz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM1lAWLiV1w

whats that guy putting out?
that is not an available kit at this time.....
Old 03-05-2007, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ahh icic
im sure you guys whould be jumping all over that if it was
Old 03-05-2007, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Actually what about it is not available is its not on the ZPI website? What they mean is that it was a production prototype and they moved over to a diff setup. BUT ZPI (according to there website) still claims a 100% increase in power with there modified kit.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by metal112524
Actually what about it is not available is its not on the ZPI website? What they mean is that it was a production prototype and they moved over to a diff setup. BUT ZPI (according to there website) still claims a 100% increase in power with there modified kit.
there is not one person running a retail shipped kit yet...although some have been ordered supposedly...just because it is on the website does not mean you can get one shipped to you
Old 03-06-2007, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WELL, How can we know if it will ship or not if no one has orderd, Just cause no one on the BOARDS has ordered doesnt mean it shouldnt be included in this discussion. Zpi from what i know Does have a questionable past but right now other than Eli are the only ones who have really pushed anything other than just slapping a kit together for the xb. They received alot of Flac for there accomplishments and as it now seems have abandoned reporting anything else on the boards anymore.

O sorry i forgot about turbotoyota's.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:21 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

people have orderd...none shipped
Old 03-06-2007, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by fusionscion
hey vito... yeah im starting to get a lil ansty... especially with the weather starting to clear up.... but my car origanally went up to get a upgraded tranny, but is coming home with much more than just that.. ill keep you guys updated for sure.... two or three more weeks and she'll be back home with me... by that time ill be going insane without my car though, im stuck driving a late 90's crown victoria... it has an exhaust, which keeps me happy, lol

You car will appear in my vid I did this past Sat. of our cruise to ZPI. Never saw it in person till last Saturday. Definitely will be a beast when it's done.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by metal112524
so no 0-60's either i guess.

Also, why is it that everyone throws out the 180whp dyno that ZPI did? I know what people say bout tampering wit numbers and all that jack, but if it WERE possible, what psi or how much adjustment or other mods would it REALLY take to get you there?

WHY is it that no one can come to grips with the videoed 180whp dyno on the xB ZPI did. How many video proofs do you need. A 1.5L Civic Dseries engine on Street fire Dynoed at 180whp. So, why can't a 1.5L xB do the same.

If ZPI can make a Toyota Yaris (1.5L engine also) do this:

http://www.zeropointindustries.net/g...deos/yarisdyno

Then why the BS flags on an xB dynoing 180whp? Oh, I guess they must fake EVERY dyno they do then. Maybe they pay the shop that they take the cars to get dynoed at....to bump up the correction to show high HP numbers...

If the thread starter would have been a little more specific and asked "What is the Most WHP F/I from the Production kits out there?" Then you could exclude the ZPI xB dyno (even though there isn't much of a difference in it), but since this is a more broad general question....You can not exlcude the 180whp layed down by ZPI.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have no input for numbers yet. And probably won't for a while at the rate I do things... meaning all by myself, in my free time, learning as I go.

But if you want input on people shipping units, my ZPI kit is here. Go here to see it:
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=163881 This is the production unit, with the remote mounted turbo in it's lastest "higher" position. To be fair, I did pre-order (deposit) and then take the option of waiting on the benders to get the "higher" mounted turbo which added to the amount of delivery time (and then I payed the balance.) It's here, I'm happy, no harm done.

Now when I get around to putting my kit on I'll give you some numbers back here on this post. Not trying to threadjack, just get it back on topic and set the record straight.[/url]
Old 03-07-2007, 07:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by fusionscion
hey vito... yeah im starting to get a lil ansty... especially with the weather starting to clear up.... but my car origanally went up to get a upgraded tranny, but is coming home with much more than just that.. ill keep you guys updated for sure.... two or three more weeks and she'll be back home with me... by that time ill be going insane without my car though, im stuck driving a late 90's crown victoria... it has an exhaust, which keeps me happy, lol

You car will appear in my vid I did this past Sat. of our cruise to ZPI. Never saw it in person till last Saturday. Definitely will be a beast when it's done.
ooo i wanna see the video... let me know when u finish it up
Old 03-07-2007, 07:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^Should be finished and uploaded tonight.

Quick Reply: Most F/I WHP??