Notices

My own 1nzfe custom turbo ongoing story.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM

Default My own 1nzfe custom turbo ongoing story.

I am new to SL, but I love forced induction forever. I just wanted to post a link to the story of my Turbo Yaris on Yarisworld.com I am not sure if you will need to creat a user name to view the pictures but if you are considering doing a custom turbo kit at home as I did its a very good read. I posted many many pictures as I went along. I had many questions and problems as I was on of the first on yaris world to try this. I just finished a engine upgrade with pauter connecting rods and cp pistons. I am planning a change in my turbo kit soon. I plan on getting the turbo manafold from Ptunning that blownXA is running now and modify my custom kit and a new turbo around it. I hope you find it intresting.

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29053

I have been checking out SL to see different ideas on forced induction for the 1NZFE engine.
Attached Thumbnails My own 1nzfe custom turbo ongoing story.-img_0716.jpg  
Old 06-01-2012, 01:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I miss my yaris sedan. I had a full TRD suspension, TRD intake, and 16" scion rims on it, and it was a freaking go-kart. Honestly, it was the best car I have ever owned (more reliable then my boosted tc by far). Someone ran into my car, and it was a total loss. With my scan gauge I pulled off high 30's low 40's mpg non-stop.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:28 AM

Nice to bump into a Yaris owner here, I'm driving a sedan version myself fitted with a custom turbo kit too.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by changchewsoon
Nice to bump into a Yaris owner here, I'm driving a sedan version myself fitted with a custom turbo kit too.
I have been to that viosturbo website before. That thing has some incredible numbers and some sky high boost levels. I am working on some fuel system upgrades now. I need to add a return line and external regulator.

On that same subject, does anyone now of someone selling a fuel rail with a return line fitting? I heard Perrin is no longer making one.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by torqueTc
I miss my yaris sedan. I had a full TRD suspension, TRD intake, and 16" scion rims on it, and it was a freaking go-kart. Honestly, it was the best car I have ever owned (more reliable then my boosted tc by far). Someone ran into my car, and it was a total loss. With my scan gauge I pulled off high 30's low 40's mpg non-stop.
16INCH 4 lug scion wheels??? do tell.....