Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

300 for added incentive, help?? audio? bars? security?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 06:34 AM
5 Year Member

Default 300 for added incentive, help?? audio? bars? security?

Since I was buying used, I was able to name what I wanted to make the purchase happen. I originally opted for the LED interior lights, until I learned how easy/cheaply I could DIY. (They haven't ordered any of the parts yet)

Basically they offered me a free light kit for $250, and now I want to switch that addon to something else. So something of a similar amount would be good.

Questions:
1. I have $250 to spend elsewhere. What should I ask the dealer for?
2. Tell me more about what the strut bar or the rear progress bar will do for my car...
3. Would a security system be a good idea? I do not have one yet, and think that would be a good investment. Any suggestions for a reasonably priced one?
4. I might also buy some speakers... how much would they usually charge to install all new speakers that I bought separately? Would that be a good option here?
5. Is it possible to put an 06 wheel on an 05 tC?
6. Also, how much does it cost to get all of your windows tinted? That came with the used car, and I'd like to know how much that was worth.
7. Tell me whether I got a good deal or not on this car.

Picture:

Specs: I just got a used 13500 mile flint mica tc from a guy who didn't know much about the scions and didn't realize all of the parts it had.

For $20990 it came with this already: lowered a good bit with springs, fog lights, trd exhaust, 1 security key, tinted windows, bazooka sub, obx shifter, wheel locks

I got him to throw in these free add-ons: extra security key, obx pedals, extra security key, interior led lighting (changing this to a wheel), lowering shocks and labor.

Finances: They paid for the taxes, and gave me the extended warranty (that covers everything like electronics etc) for $475 (instead of 800-ish).

Disclaimer: I looked around but could not find anything in the first ten pages of results I clicked on when looking for intel on the steering wheel.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:15 AM
smn
5 Year Member
SL Member

from previous threads that i've read you can not put the 06 wheel onto a 05 model.