Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Accessory to empty fuse spot?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member

Default Accessory to empty fuse spot?

Here's the picture so you guys all know what the hell I'm talking about if I get off track. (If it doesn't show up, it's a picture of the interior fuse panel.)

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Dominique\My Documents\My Pictures\InteriorFusePanel.jpg[/img]

Ok, here's the question: Can I add an accessory (of course putting an actual fuse in the spot) into one of these empty slots since they're not being used?

Example: Slot #1 is empty. I want to put a four inch blue cathode under my seat. Since the spot's empty, can I stick a "piggy-back" into slot #1, stick a 7.5 amp (or whatever it calls for) into it, hook everything up and "whalah?"

Thanks for all the help, here's a little in advance. - Dom
Old 04-22-2005, 02:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Re: Accessory to empty fuse spot?

Originally Posted by EluminusSVT
Here's the picture so you guys all know what the hell I'm talking about if I get off track. (If it doesn't show up, it's a picture of the interior fuse panel.)

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Dominique\My Documents\My Pictures\InteriorFusePanel.jpg[/img]

Ok, here's the question: Can I add an accessory (of course putting an actual fuse in the spot) into one of these empty slots since they're not being used?

Example: Slot #1 is empty. I want to put a four inch blue cathode under my seat. Since the spot's empty, can I stick a "piggy-back" into slot #1, stick a 7.5 amp (or whatever it calls for) into it, hook everything up and "whalah?"

Thanks for all the help, here's a little in advance. - Dom
#1.. you linked the picture from your C: drive... which unless your sharing your entire harddrive with us on the internet... the picture is never going to work..
so open up a photobucket.com account and show us the picture...

#2... if you are driving a tC there is no such accessories fuse.. but there are empty slots that you can put a fuse in... but you wont get any power cuz no wires are run there.

..... if you are driving an xB... i know there is an accessories fuse somewhere... read your manual...

....sorry no idea for the xA...

tC needs an acc. fuse!!! AHHH i hate splicing... always so dangerous!! lol

hope im correct
hope i helped
have a nice day
Old 04-22-2005, 08:16 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: Accessory to empty fuse spot?

Originally Posted by NoShiO
#1.. you linked the picture from your C: drive... which unless your sharing your entire harddrive with us on the internet... the picture is never going to work..
actually, the way its listed, we'd all have to have that file on the exact same place on all of our hard drives and be running windows (or some other OS that labels its drives C: and uses \ to seperate directories like OS\2 or ReactOS)

* sorry for being a nerd *