Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Anyone got the instructions for installing the OEM bazooka?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 04:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Anyone got the instructions for installing the OEM bazooka?

After spending WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much money on my last few systems i have decided that i want to take the least invasive road to get a lil bass in this car.

Basically, what i m wondering is if anyone has installed a self amplified tube on their own. Do we need to run additional wires or a harness from the stock deck? I really dont want to run new wires if i dont have to as that would defeat the whole purpose of a self amplified unit. I figure i can put caps on the existing speakers and get a little bit of low end with a cheap tube from ebay or something.

Yes yes, i know there is always bigger and better, but believe me, been there and done that ;)

TIA
Old 10-25-2003, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default tube

hey...everyone needs a little bump in their rides!....its ok...anyways...i installed a bazooka sub in mines, but not the amplified one....its the one that looks like the N.O.S. bottle...its pretty sweet, it fools alot of people, and it hella bumps....but i had to run wires all the way to the back...which really wasn't that hard...just time consuming...i wanted to to a primo job, so it didn' t look ghetto..i installed the amp in the "icechest". All you need to hook it up to the stock deck is a rca converter and some wire&connectors...