Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

does anyone else hate the seatbelts?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by IH8ONYU
you are an idiot and you must be 16... big man with big ***** untill the cops drive by eh? saving yourself from a ticket is more important than saving your life? your childish... wreck and die.... kick me off the forum for this post it's worth it.. glad i don't live anywhere near you...
You're one to talk buddy. I'm so sure you have never done anything in your life that people would have considered stupid right? I dont even know you, but if that avatar is your picture then the crack your obviously smoking is far more dangerous than the original poster not wearing a seatbelt.
As for the rest of you, it astounds me just how many of you ******* feel so bold to talk **** on this forum knowing you dont have to face the people you are talking about. Furthermore, while it is shown seatbelts increase saftey they are not absolute. If any of you armchair experts actually got of your lazy asses and did some research you will find that in my accidents seatbelts were the cause of death, such as when vehicles flip upside down in water. This just happened here in FL in the last month. I myself was in a MVC where if I had been wearing my seatbelt I would have had severe whiplash.
Am I saying people shouldnt wear their seatbelts, NO, but what I AM saying is people have the right to choose without having to hear a bunch of monkeys get together and play expert.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hate seatbelts????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZWPrpnmcM
Old 10-09-2006, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

threads like this cause wars. a seatbelt is the best way to go. no matter what the blinking light or annoying chime says. wear it for yourself and everyone else around you. ive been in emergency services for a while (hence the name firesquare) all the victims that i cut out of cars were wearing seatbelts and lived. except the drunk driveer that we picked out of a tree that died later in the ambulance.

^^ i rather have whiplash then be dead on the side of the road were my daughter cant see his daddy ever again.

i think seatbelt laws arent enforced enough and if you cant get comphy wearing a seatbelt, weather your size or weight or whatever, their are plenty of seatbelt pads out there or even the dealer will install for free a extended belt for those who need it.

as for your comment giovanni, i feel your situation was a lucky break. and if i said anymore i probably be banned. ive seen too much out there. their is absolutely no reason not to wear a seatbelt when driving ANYWHERE. 2/3 accidents happen less then 15 miles from home.

dont make that one accident your last
Click it or ticket
Old 10-09-2006, 03:16 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...and I don't need to listen to any more of this.

xB belts are just fine - wear 'em.

Tomas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCij0kyzwFQ