Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

First day on the forum...have some questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 01:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Atleast I am getting some support from some people. It's nice hearing others from CC as well. Esp with all the bashing mass retailers get on these forums. i'm not saying CCor BB have the best of the best but neither do alot of mom and pop shops. There are some shady bunch of people working there as well. As for the day after Xmas. Try doing it with 2 FT, 1 PT, and 3 newbies that were so confused and wore out that it did more harm than good to keep them around that day. I have been at 3170 in Champaign, IL for a little over 5 yrs. now and I have seen my share of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by JellyBean98
Atleast I am getting some support from some people. It's nice hearing others from CC as well. Esp with all the bashing mass retailers get on these forums. i'm not saying CCor BB have the best of the best but neither do alot of mom and pop shops. There are some shady bunch of people working there as well. As for the day after Xmas. Try doing it with 2 FT, 1 PT, and 3 newbies that were so confused and wore out that it did more harm than good to keep them around that day. I have been at 3170 in Champaign, IL for a little over 5 yrs. now and I have seen my share of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
I dont miss the x-mas rush or the _____y customers. You can only kiss ___ for so long until you want to sock them in the face

Hang in there!
Old 02-25-2004, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by DenZinz
I dont miss the x-mas rush or the _____y customers. You can only kiss ___ for so long until you want to sock them in the face :lol:

Hang in there!
I love Circuit City--but absolutely detest Best Buy.

IMO, CC has really raised it's game over the past year, the new stores popping up as well as the increased staff and the store layout changes get a big thumbs up from me. It's just really too bad that they lost alot of market share to BB and others before the rennovations...just a bit too late, but i'm hoping they will make it.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:22 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Just saw this is my new Car Audio & Electronics magazine. In case anyone else needs a model number for a dash kit. This is the regular Scosche kit and the one that has the cd trays.

thats the one i used weeerrrddd!
Old 02-25-2004, 04:28 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by JDMxB
Originally Posted by one80ikyu
Just seems weird that an audio installer asks these questions. It seems like people would expect these answers out of you rather than out of us.

But check out scosche.com for harnesses and such for the xB.
Idiot--hey man, why don't you tell me all about the 2020 Honda Civic...oh yea, they don't exist where you live yet.

we should check this guy for a box-cutter friggin terrorist hijacking this thread......ahhhhh i hate that ...
sorry now i feel better.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

You talking to me bro?

Whatever--can't understand why people post useless things in the firstplace.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah kind of like I got my car! Well Congrats to you we have all seen the stock scions. Why don't you show us pics when you hook it up!